• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Night Dale Academy for the Supernatural *CLOSED*

Autumn says nothing while looking at him blankly, the flowers on her vines wilt and dead just as fast as they bloom. Her mind is completely not there but she can still hear him tell his story and can already tell what he's trying to do.

"I was alone for my entire child hood, but I valued my life to much to hurt myself so I hurt others" vallen says his form changing slowly into his released form "I hunted and hurt the other children around me until their hate turned to fear, and when we left the forest I was the monster they thought I was; the point is loneliness drives people to do things they wouldn't normally do"

StarKeeper said:
"I was alone for my entire child hood, but I valued my life to much to hurt myself so I hurt others" vallen says his form changing slowly into his released form "I hunted and hurt the other children around me until their hate turned to fear, and when we left the forest I was the monster they thought I was; the point is loneliness drives people to do things they wouldn't normally do"
Autumn looks at him, as she sits up slowly and moves over to him lightly, putting a hand on the side of his face gently. Her ears flicker gently as she writes in the dirt. "This form doesn't scare me Vallen.." she had written in the ground with a vine.

--

Light said:
"Well Ren today. There was a boy." Isabel sighs.
Ren blinks and tilts head. "Yeah? What was he like, was he nice to you?" she asked while looking worried.

Vallen pulls away slowly and grabs Autumns wrist slowly unravelling the bandage until the wound is revealed "Why did you do this to yourself" His wooden fingers gently holding onto the girl's arm.

StarKeeper said:
Vallen pulls away slowly and grabs Autumns wrist slowly unravelling the bandage until the wound is revealed "Why did you do this to yourself" His wooden fingers gently holding onto the girl's arm.
Autumn looks down and away from him, her hair hiding her face again. "...My.... mind gets the better of me sometimes... It has been like this since i was a child... it only got worse as time went on..." she wrote.

Lana stepped forward, pursing her lips. Her hands started to glow slightly. "May I?" She gestured at Autumn's wrists.

"If he were a mean guy I'd give him a good jab to the face." Actually Isabel was unable to do anything.

Ren giggles softly. "Oh really? I'd like to see that." she said while stretching, holding the orb carefully in her hands as she decides to sit down instead of stand again like she did last time.

After happening upon the cafeteria and eating more food than humanly possible, Ryuu drifted off into the halls of the school. It was odd for him to not have to hide his tail and horns after so long. It was even stranger that he would often forget that they were there.

Before he could realize it, Ryuu had made it to the infirmary again. Again?

He was confused by his own choice of direction. He quietly peeked his head inside to see if anything had changed since last time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sebastian's head whipped towards him, his usual green eyes were lightly rimmed red since he was hungry and hadn't fed or eaten in awhile. Angelo sighs and slits his wrist before shoving it in front of Sebastian. "Don't jump the student Seb, don't need Miss Elizabeth on your ass." he said while Sebastian feed off his blood before his eyes returned to their bright green and wiped his mouth. "...Thanks." he said while getting up carefully. Angelo shrugs as he takes a towel and wipes his wrist.

"Well I can't punch you with my fist but I can do this." The ice around her body starts to glow as the entire room in swallowed in the light. (Not literally.) When the light fades a man stands in armor, crackling in electricity. Isabel had only meaned to summon a fist. Now... she had summoned a man in the infirmary.

"My gosh.... he is sexy. Come to mama."

( XDD poor communication.))

Light said:
"Well I can't punch you with my fist but I can do this." The ice around her body starts to glow as the entire room in swallowed in the light. (Not literally.) When the light fades a man stands in armor, crackling in electricity. Isabel had only meaned to summon a fist. Now... she had summoned a man in the infirmary.
"My gosh.... he is sexy. Come to mama."
Ren giggles a bit. "Oh jeez... looks like you still have too much mana." she said and had to jump back from the electricity, looks a bit nervous but doesn't say anything about it.

I saw your post and kinda freaked because I didn't feel like pressing the "view them?" Button while I was typing. xD I edited it real quick, but you had already read it. Do you want me to reedit it?))

Asphyxiated said:
I saw your post and kinda freaked because I didn't feel like pressing the "view them?" Button while I was typing. xD I edited it real quick, but you had already read it. Do you want me to reedit it?))
(If you want too?)

Vallen reverts to his human form and steps aside as the angel heals the wound and says "Hey look on the bright side now you have friends to keep that head of yours on track"

"I did that? Oooohhhh.... Isabel likes. I sure want to get close to him. He might be injured, I think we need to get closer and check him out." Lust practically danced in her voice.

Lana cocks her head. "Friends?" She was having trouble understanding the concept. Bending down, she put her hands to one of Autumns wrist, her magic sealing the cuts.

Autumn gives him a look. "I only have one friend... and sometimes i wonder why he is friends with me when he could have so many more better friends. Plus... they are fine..." she wrote as she showed them the vines that were under the bandages had healed her wrists.

--

Ren frowns a bit. "I think if i get close i'll be killed..." she said while looking from the orb to the man.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back