• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Night Dale Academy for the Supernatural *CLOSED*

Vallen looks t autumn for a moment and says "Now it's getting late so I should probably head back to the dorms are you going to be okay?"

(Hey where are you guys right now)Jake finished his application and got bored so he leaned against a wall and thinked

(Umm where are SouL OMU in this rp)

"The infirmary huh?" The armored man took his helmet off and turned out to be a teenager. The electricity fading. "Let me guess.... a school?"

Light said:
"The infirmary huh?" The armored man took his helmet off and turned out to be a teenager. The electricity fading. "Let me guess.... a school?"
Ren nods while holding Isabel's orb. "Yes..." She said softly while standing quite far from him still.

StarKeeper said:
Vallen looks t autumn for a moment and says "Now it's getting late so I should probably head back to the dorms are you going to be okay?"
Autumn nods as she goes and sits back down under the gazebo, making some flowers grow around the gazebo, making it brighter.

(I am everywhere you are not. >:3)

"Well then good night" Vallen says turning around jumping over the maze n search of something to do.

((Taykillz where you at?))

Taykillz said:
(somewhere in a corridor/hall lol i call em corridors. my chool sucks you have to walk on the left. X_X)
Vallen walked back to teh school and into the halls of the dormitory hoping to find something interesting to do.

Light said:
"Alright well this is awkward. So uuuuhh. Bye" The armored teenman dissapeared.
Ren blinks before taking a deep breath. "That was very awkward because I don't normally talk to guys..." she said softly while closing her eyes. She put the orb down and hugged her knees to her chest, looking down.

--

Sebastian currently limping through the halls, grunting every step as he walks, in some pain but not showing it because he never does. He always holds things in.

--

Autumn currently in the center of the hedge maze, on her own, lost in her own thoughts as she decorates the gazebo and grows some plants on her own.

StarKeeper said:
Vallen walked back to teh school and into the halls of the dormitory hoping to find something interesting to do.
Tyler sighed, walking around a corner and catching a glance of Vallen, before tripping over nothing and falling flat on his face. "ouch." he said from the floor, getting up and brushing himself off, not noticing the medium sized crystal what was blue- purple and had occasional lightning patterns inside, flashing, had fallen out of his pocket.

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Ren blinks before taking a deep breath. "That was very awkward because I don't normally talk to guys..." she said softly while closing her eyes. She put the orb down and hugged her knees to her chest, looking down.
--

Sebastian currently limping through the halls, grunting every step as he walks, in some pain but not showing it because he never does. He always holds things in.

--

Autumn currently in the center of the hedge maze, on her own, lost in her own thoughts as she decorates the gazebo and grows some plants on her own.

[/QUOTE]
"Sorry Ren." Isabel frowns in the dreamscape.

Vallen turns around and notices Tyler. He flicks his wrist and a coil of smoke wraps around the angel bringing him to his feet. vallen picks up the crystal and says "Nice crystal"

Light said:
Grimm happened to walk by. "Oh look what we have here. I'll be taking you with me." Grimm started walking and Ryuu started to float after him. Heading to his classroom.
Ryuu's tail flicked in his sleep, still swaying even though the rest of his body was unmoving except for the occasional soft breath.

(Even though he is floating, he isn't moving around. >.< )

"oh hey, thanks. you can have it if you want, it's just a thing i found." Tyler said, wondering what to do, or where to go.

Grimm opens the door to his classroom. "Now lets find what you need." He finds a vial of purple liquid. He makes sure Ryuu swallows all of it. Feeding him.

Ryuu woke the moment the vial left his lips, sitting up and looking around in a slightly frantic manner. He tasted something horrible on his tongue, but his hunger had subsided. "Bleh.....What was that?" Ryuu looked at him with a confused expression. He had never heard of something that could stop his drive to...probably because it tastes so bad.

Taykillz said:
"oh hey, thanks. you can have it if you want, it's just a thing i found." Tyler said, wondering what to do, or where to go.
Vallen clecnched his fist crushing the crystal causing a blast of blue energy to shine before going out "Thanks I've been meaning to get a new power anyway"

_----------------------------------------

[QUOTE="Aura Of Twilight](morning everyone. What I miss?)

[/QUOTE]
((Nothing much concerning what happened last night))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back