• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Night Dale Academy for the Supernatural *CLOSED*

Ryuu got a drink and looked around the cafeteria. Most People were sitting together in groups of three or more, while others were in twos. Is this how people usual sit? He paused when he saw someone vaguely familiar and walked over to him, sitting on the other side of the table. "Hello!" He smiled lightly, opening the drink.

Sebastian glances up from his meal as he sits back. "...Hello." he said calmly while fixing his glasses by pushing them back up on his nose lightly. "And you are...?" he said while looking at him blankly before recognizing him as the student from earlier. "Ah.. you were the student in the infirmary earlier..."

StarKeeper said:
"Why dont you use the map in your student handbook" Vallen says taking the small leather bound book from his pocket
"... well." Tyler said. "i didn't even know there was a map in it." he added, searching his pockets for it. "i feel even more stupid."

Ryuu was a bit surprised Sebastian remembered him in his previous state. Well, he is a teacher after all. It's kinda apart of their job.."uh, yeah, I'm Ryuu Miki." He held a slender hand out to offer a shake. His tail began to move around on it's own again, though he didn't seem phased by it.

TheGodSnake said:
(I hate flying soooo much)
Nick nodded in agreement and got an idea. "Lets take the ferris wheel up, we should be able to see them from up there."

(hope it isnt to late for this)

Isaac nods, hoping he wasnt completely wrong about Isabel, he was starting to like hanging out with her. "yeah, sure. Lets go" they walk through the barrier and the sounds of the fair reached their ears. "This'll be fun,"
Isabel starts to walk ahead of him and hum happily. "So where are they wwwoooaah. They're kissing."

Taykillz said:
"... well." Tyler said. "i didn't even know there was a map in it." he added, searching his pockets for it. "i feel even more stupid."
"Dont worry about it it is your first day after all" Vallen says flicking though the book "page 6 by the way"

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Haru blinks and looks at him. "Not really, but we can get food if you are.." she said before noticing the man in black on the roof, focusing on them and looks at him. "I apologize for this in advance because i'd rather we don't get found out..." She said as she leaned over and kissed him which made the man in black focus back on Lucy and Rin since he is a hunter.

[/QUOTE]
Nick was startled at first, but then settled into it. Asfter a moment, he broke away, "Whats wrong?" he knew something was up, usually people dont do that unless there is some romantic prefice.

(back on the plane, Bye)

Light said:
Isabel starts to walk ahead of him and hum happily. "So where are they wwwoooaah. They're kissing."
Isaac nods, raising an eyebrow, "Guess you were right. You shouldve put money on it."

Asphyxiated said:
Ryuu was a bit surprised Sebastian remembered him in his previous state. Well, he is a teacher after all. It's kinda apart of their job.."uh, yeah, I'm Ryuu Miki." He held a slender hand out to offer a shake. His tail began to move around on it's own again, though he didn't seem phased by it.
Sebastian takes his hand and shakes it. "Sebastian Eclair." He said as he pulls his hand back as he sips his glass of wine.

--

TheGodSnake said:
Nick was startled at first, but then settled into it. Asfter a moment, he broke away, "Whats wrong?" he knew something was up, usually people dont do that unless there is some romantic prefice.
(back on the plane, Bye)

Isaac nods, raising an eyebrow, "Guess you were right. You shouldve put money on it."
Haru glances up passed his head. "...Hunter, in the window of the house hidden in the shadows... He was focused on us for awhile before focusing back on the other two..." she said as looks at him. "Sorry for springing that on you... But I didn't want him to suspect something...

(Good luck~)

TheGodSnake said:
(back on the plane, Bye)

"Already did." Isabel is already counting Isaac's money in her hands.

StarKeeper said:
"Dont worry about it it is your first day after all" Vallen says flicking though the book "page 6 by the way"
"yeah, let me find it..." Tyler replied, digging through his pockets, trying to find his book. don't tell me i lost it... he thought, just as he found it. "got it" he said, taking it out of his pocket. "and thanks again."

Ryuu took a swallow of his drink and closed the lid. He sat back against his chair, pulling his tail Into his lap after someone almost stepped on it. "So, what exactly happened to you? I know the doctor said you were burned when I poked you earlier." Ryuu realized he probably sounded like a creep and stopped talking, averting gray optics to the table with an awkward smile.

Last edited by a moderator:
Taykillz said:
"yeah, let me find it..." Tyler replied, digging through his pockets, trying to find his book. don't tell me i lost it... he thought, just as he found it. "got it" he said, taking it out of his pocket. "and thanks again."
"eh dont mention it; like I said we meta physical beings should stick together right?" Valen says laughing as he pats tyler on the back "

Light said:
(Isabel had a hand catch her.)
(She's still unconscious tho.)

Asphyxiated said:
Ryuu took a swallow of his drink and closed the lid. He sat back against his chair, pulling his tail Into his lap after someone almost stepped on it. "So, what exactly happened to you? I know the doctor said you were burned when I poked you earlier." Ryuu realized he probably sounded like a creep and stopped talking, averting gray optics to the table with an awkward smile.
Sebastian raises a brow. "And what made you think poking me was a good idea? And i was there because i tried help out the girl frozen in ice. Some of her summonings weren't exactly friendly and some of them were turning because she was suffering." he said while sipping his wine. "I got burned because i was protecting her body from the dragon who decided to spew molten lava on us. Then it swallowed her and smashed me into a wall before i blacked out.

"I was bored..?" Ryuu said in reply to his question, though, it almost sounded like a question itself. He listened to what had happened, taking another swallow of his drink. "Ouch" he said sympathetically, looking back at him. Ryuu leaned in a little closer, studying him. "Hey, You're pretty attractive." He stated in a blunt manner, meaning for it to be a friendly gesture rather than Ryuu hitting on him.

Asphyxiated said:
"I was bored..?" Ryuu said in reply to his question, though, it almost sounded like a question itself. He listened to what had happened, taking another swallow of his drink. "Ouch" he said sympathetically, looking back at him. Ryuu leaned in a little closer, studying him. "Hey, You're pretty attractive." He stated in a blunt manner, meaning for it to be a friendly gesture rather than Ryuu hitting on him.
Angelo gone on break so no one is in the infirmary except Ren and the floating hand.

--

Sebastian blinks and leans back as he leans closer. "Uh... thanks... I think..." he said while blinking, doesn't get compliments much since most poeple go for his brother rather then him.

"My pleasure!" Ryuu watched him and smiled, propping his chin into the palm of his hand. He took a sip of his drink, noticing the nasty taste from before had gone from his mouth. The tail slipped from his lap and wrapped around his waist momentarily before whipping around behind him.

Asphyxiated said:
"My pleasure!" Ryuu watched him and smiled, propping his chin into the palm of his hand. He took a sip of his drink, noticing the nasty taste from before had gone from his mouth. The tail slipped from his lap and wrapped around his waist momentarily before whipping around behind him.
Sebastian blinks and looks at his tail. "It seems like your tail has a life of it's own." he said while looking rather amused as he sips his wine, sitting back in his chair, looking at him.

Ryuu looked back at his tail and grabbed it, trailing a hand up to it's pointed tip, "ah, yeah..I can control it when I need to, but other than that, it pretty much just moves around however it pleases." He let it go, and it dropped towards the floor, swaying just above the ground.

Asphyxiated said:
Ryuu looked back at his tail and grabbed it, trailing a hand up to it's pointed tip, "ah, yeah..I can control it when I need to, but other than that, it pretty much just moves around however it pleases." He let it go, and it dropped towards the floor, swaying just above the ground.
Sebastian tilts head. "I'm guessing it's sensitive?" He said while swirling his wine a bit, wine which is laced with blood as well but that's not important.

Light said:
The hand flies off to Elizabeths room.
Elizabeth working.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back