• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Night Dale Academy for the Supernatural *CLOSED*

Asphyxiated said:
"Because the shorter your horns, the less...Experience..you've had. It's kind of like some human males on the subject: the less experience you have the quicker you're deemed a loser or something." Ryuu didn't mind talking about it, but he was kind of iffy about showing his horns. Nevertheless, he allowed the ash-colored structures to show. They pointed backwards, away from his face.
Sebastian looking at them, hides his horns and tail. "...There cute." he said and reached out to touch them before pulling his hand back, "Still. the less experience sometimes means they are more innocent and more fun." he said while sipping his wine.

"I guess..if you look at it that way." Ryuu felt himself starting to blush and dropped his face to the table, hiding his face behind folded arms.

Tyler was in the corridor/ hall, on the floor, sleeping. He had fell asleep while walking to his dorm, as he hadn't slept for days. He snores slightly, and looks like he wouldn't wake up easily. (Idk lol also, shipping Rybastian lol)

Asphyxiated said:
"I guess..if you look at it that way." Ryuu felt himself starting to blush and dropped his face to the table, hiding his face behind folded arms.
Sebastian sipping his wine as he smile a bit in amusement while leaning back in his chair as he gets up. "If you need help finding your way back I can show you, this place can get confusing sometime cuz everything looks the same..."

---

Taykillz said:
Tyler was in the corridor/ hall, on the floor, sleeping. He had fell asleep while walking to his dorm, as he hadn't slept for days. He snores slightly, and looks like he wouldn't wake up easily. (Idk lol also, shipping Rybastian lol)
(Yessss Tay! xD Ship it!)

(I'm just gonna be unconscious from lack of sleep on the Middle of the floor, no big deal. Also I'm like the only angel right now lol well not angel but type of angel )

Taykillz said:
(I'm just gonna be unconscious from lack of sleep on the Middle of the floor, no big deal. Also I'm like the only angel right now lol well not angel but type of angel )
(I'll have Angelo pick him up? xD )

Angelo walking back from the cafeteria, reading his book as he makes his way to the infirmary. While walking however he came across a student and raised his brow as he knelt down beside him. "Hm..."

Ryuu peeked up from behind his arms, "actually, yes, I've already been lost three times." He didn't feel like hiding his horns again because of how much energy it took, so he didn't bother to while he stood.

Asphyxiated said:
Ryuu peeked up from behind his arms, "actually, yes, I've already been lost three times." He didn't feel like hiding his horns again because of how much energy it took, so he didn't bother to while he stood.
Sebastian waits for him to stand, as he starts to walk out of the now empty cafeteria, carrying his glass of wine which is half full now from all his sips from his previously full wine glass.

[QUOTE="Soul OMU](I'll have Angelo pick him up? xD )
Angelo walking back from the cafeteria, reading his book as he makes his way to the infirmary. While walking however he came across a student and raised his brow as he knelt down beside him. "Hm..."

[/QUOTE]
(Dood I can't reply I'm asleep lol whatever, I'll try lol)

Tyler didn't react, he was a deep sleeper and he was really tired before he fell asleep. (Best reply ever)

Taykillz said:
(Dood I can't reply I'm asleep lol whatever, I'll try lol)
Tyler didn't react, he was a deep sleeper and he was really tired before he fell asleep. (Best reply ever)
Angelo sighs slightly before leaning down to scoop up Tyler with ease as he starts walking, thinking about the list of students before shaking his head and deciding to just take him to the infirmary since he doesn't want to waste his time trying to find his room.

Ryuu followed up beside him, watching which directions they took so that he would remember. His tail swayed behind him like usual, occasionally whipping the air.

Asphyxiated said:
Ryuu followed up beside him, watching which directions they took so that he would remember. His tail swayed behind him like usual, occasionally whipping the air.
Sebastian walking ahead of him, sipping his wine, dropping his outer illusion to show his tail while has a slightly bend in it and his horns are slightly twisted upwards.

@TheGodSnake[/URL]

--

Lucy stays close to him, nervous and biting her lip as she feels eyes watching her. Not far, a man in all black with a gun, was watching them. "...demon."

(@Peachypants)
((I'm sorry, once again the alerts seemed to fail me. It took quite a while to search through 20 pages xD ))

Rin glanced back at her. "Hn, did you say something?" He asked, kind of confused. He wasn't yet completely sure if it was she who spoke or someone else. But after a little while, he noticed the same thing she had seen. Rin's eyes widened a little as he once again pulled her closer to him. "Come on, let's go through here" He said, heading inside the spot where most people stood, only to get away from the man.

Ryuu looked over at Sebastian, noticing his sudden appearance of horns and a tail. He looked a tad but awed as he looked at them,"cool..hey, are yours sensitive too, or is that just a thing with my species?"

Peachypants said:
((I'm sorry, once again the alerts seemed to fail me. It took quite a while to search through 20 pages xD ))
Rin glanced back at her. "Hn, did you say something?" He asked, kind of confused. He wasn't yet completely sure if it was she who spoke or someone else. But after a little while, he noticed the same thing she had seen. Rin's eyes widened a little as he once again pulled her closer to him. "Come on, let's go through here" He said, heading inside the spot where most people stood, only to get away from the man.
Lucy bites her lip and quickly tries to keep up with him as she followed him. "U-Uhm no ferris wheel then?" she said softly while looking at him, then back worriedly as she stumbles and trips.

--

Asphyxiated said:
Ryuu looked over at Sebastian, noticing his sudden appearance of horns and a tail. He looked a tad but awed as he looked at them,"cool..hey, are yours sensitive too, or is that just a thing with my species?"
Sebastian glances at him through his glasses, his eyes darkened a bit. "They are... but my tail no so much... since the last time i trusted someone... they broken it..." he said while sighing and shaking his head as he continued to walk ahead of him.

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Lucy bites her lip and quickly tries to keep up with him as she followed him. "U-Uhm no ferris wheel then?" she said softly while looking at him, then back worriedly as she stumbles and trips.
--

Sebastian glances at him through his glasses, his eyes darkened a bit. "They are... but my tail no so much... since the last time i trusted someone... they broken it..." he said while sighing and shaking his head as he continued to walk ahead of him.

[/QUOTE]
"Yeah sure it will, we just have to take a shortcut through here." Rin said with a kind smile as he bends down just before she falls to catch her. "You should really watch where you're going" he smirked a little as he spoke.

Peachypants said:
"Yeah sure it will, we just have to take a shortcut through here." Rin said with a kind smile as he bends down just before she falls to catch her. "You should really watch where you're going" he smirked a little as he spoke.
Lucy huffs a bit. "It's not my fault I have to chase after a giant.." she pouted while looking up at him, looks absolutely adorable.

"Oh.." Ryuu felt bad for bringing it up and rubbed the back if his neck. He didn't know what to say after that, so he continued to be quiet and play with the lint in his pockets.

Taykillz said:
(Dammit being asleep is boring lel)
(He should wake up and freak out. He is being carried by another guy, bridal style. xD )

---

Asphyxiated said:
"Oh.." Ryuu felt bad for bringing it up and rubbed the back if his neck. He didn't know what to say after that, so he continued to be quiet and play with the lint in his pockets.
Sebastian nods as he keeps walking. "...It's fine, it was my fault for being so foolish in the first place..." he said while shaking his head, walking ahead of him, his tail just bouncing partially since it's broken.

Ryuu watched him from behind, not really sure what to say. It was getting warm inside, so he was about to unzip his jacket when he remembered something and stopped before he started. Instead, he rolled the sleeves up and dealt with it. No matter what he tried, he couldn't get a bad feeling off of his chest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back