• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Night Dale Academy for the Supernatural *CLOSED*

"Well as soon as I heard about the place and how all supernatural are welcomed I just had to come right away. It's like something my friend says when you see an opening you strike! Or something like that."

Taykillz said:
"I passed out?" Tyler asks, slightly rdmembering walking down the hall. "Oh, sorry" he said, scratching the back of his head awkwardly. "I hope I didn't cause a problem or somthing..." He said, hoping he didn't.
Angelo reading his book. "I had to stop reading my book to carry you here..." he said while not looking or sounding annoyed but is annoyed.

[QUOTE="Nenma Takashi]"Well as soon as I heard about the place and how all supernatural are welcomed I just had to come right away. It's like something my friend says when you see an opening you strike! Or something like that."

[/QUOTE]
Alez snorts a bit while walking. "Seems like you have a bad memory too..."

Agito bites his lip. "Because to forget him would mean forgetting her... I mean my one jerk friend kinda introduced me to my crush so I kinda owe him hehehehe!" Agito chuckled

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Angelo reading his book. "I had to stop reading my book to carry you here..." he said while not looking or sounding annoyed but is annoyed.

Alez snorts a bit while walking. "Seems like you have a bad memory too..."

[/QUOTE]
"Okay...?" Tyler replied, confused slightly. "Sorry about that" he added a second after being confused about it.

Taykillz said:
"Okay...?" Tyler replied, confused slightly. "Sorry about that" he added a second after being confused about it.
Angelo reading his book. "It's fine. Anyways try to be more careful, hm?" he said while reading.

Agito chuckled. "I don't know if that's really even possible." Trying very hard to keep his secret from spilling but still holding a conversation. "You seemed pretty grumpy about something?" Agito said nudging him.

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Angelo reading his book. "It's fine. Anyways try to be more careful, hm?" he said while reading.

[/QUOTE]
"I will" Tyler replied, his mind wondering, thinking about his past. He shivered slightly, thinking about somthing else.

(My secret was revealed seconds after the first two people who met me met me lol secrets are hard to hide)

(Also i think my roomie is inactive)

Ryuu twisted so that he was laying down and sighed, tossing a hackysack up in the air from his bag.

(not a single notification was received that day)

"Maybe to become more useful" she wasn't going to be creative about her answer for she was being but on the spot by a shadow being how else was she going to respond. She observed the shadow it had similar features to the frozen girl in the infirmary this was what must had happened when she released the mana from her body with transfusion.

It didn't take long for Lana to reach the room she'd be sharing with Autumn. She hadn't paid much attention before, but the dorm was surprisingly spacious and well....modern. A large closet was next to the doorway that she was currently standing in. The stone walls were the same color as the rest of the school, while the floor was completely covered with a thin light brown carpet. Two desks were set in each corner on the far side of the room, along with matching dressers, two windows set in between them to allow a look into the outside. There were also two simple beds on either side of the room, one of them already being taken.

Putting her things away, Lana made her way to the windows, opening them so a slight breeze could come into the room. She sighed, thinking of all that had happened today. Suddenly she had the urge to go fly, let her wings out. Perhaps she'd do that later when everyone was asleep.

Aroura said:
(not a single notification was received that day)
"Maybe to become more useful" she wasn't going to be creative about her answer for she was being but on the spot by a shadow being how else was she going to respond. She observed the shadow it had similar features to the frozen girl in the infirmary this was what must had happened when she released the mana from her body with transfusion.
"Good enough. What form would you like me in?" Dark Isabel shrugs.

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]((New people, hunter is trying to kill Haru.))

[/QUOTE]
((NoOOOOO!!!! where's all this going down by the way? Vasllens leisurely night of literary relaxation is over))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back