• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Night Dale Academy for the Supernatural *CLOSED*

Sebastian walks him back to the hall where the dorms are. "You should be able to find your way now correct?" he said while turning around to look down at the other male, his pupils are slight slits but thats normal for his kind.

(

Taykillz said:
(No clue lol)
( xD do it! plus, he is trying to avoid other angels right? Angelo is a Fallen Angel.)

( I should totally uppercut him lel, and Tyler's gave up on it being as the first 2 people he met noticed it within seconds)

(Also, Tyler's been through a lot, well he is my oc, and on another site a while ago he almost died every 30 posts)

(Let's see if I can remember... Hit by a car twice, hit by lightning 5 times, almost broke his head from falling once... Yeah, he been through some tough shizz. Like 20 broken ribs and a broken arm and leg. #backstory)

(More like 10 broken ribs though)

Taykillz said:
(Let's see if I can remember... Hit by a car twice, hit by lightning 5 times, almost broke his head from falling once... Yeah, he been through some tough shizz. Like 20 broken ribs and a broken arm and leg. #backstory)
(Angelo is probably going to rub his jaw after being punch and be like. "...Your an asshole... i was going to take you to an actually bed to sleep on since I have no fucking clue which room is yours...")

"Ah-..oh, yeah, thank you." Ryuu smiled and rubbed his neck again. He looked down the hallway and spotted his room number.

(I have a better idea lol I should look like I defy physics by floating a bit up and stopping lol)

Taykillz said:
(I have a better idea lol I should look like I defy physics by floating a bit up and stopping lol)
(Boop )

Light said:
"Already did." Isabel is already counting Isaac's money in her hands.
"what the hell?" Isaac exclaimed, checking his pockets, "How did you-" He stopped suddenly when he noticed the hunter. "Oh Shit, We need to hide, now." He said as he pulled her around a corner of a building that would hide them.

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Haru glances up passed his head. "...Hunter, in the window of the house hidden in the shadows... He was focused on us for awhile before focusing back on the other two..." she said as looks at him. "Sorry for springing that on you... But I didn't want him to suspect something...

[/QUOTE]
"no, no. the kiss was fine." he said as he glanced where she told him, "Bloody Hell, I've seen him before, we need to do something or those two are dead."

"See you.." Ryuu watched him walk away, and his tail swayed slowly behind him. His gray optics shifted to a blue hue as he started to walk off to his room.

Taykillz said:

(Boop )
(Yeah?)

TheGodSnake said:
"what the hell?" Isaac exclaimed, checking his pockets, "How did you-" He stopped suddenly when he noticed the hunter. "Oh Shit, We need to hide, now." He said as he pulled her around a corner of a building that would hide them.
"no, no. the kiss was fine." he said as he glanced where she told him, "Bloody Hell, I've seen him before, we need to do something or those two are dead."
Haru blinks and raises a brow at him. "The kiss was fine? We met like what 30 minutes ago? Whatever... And I have an idea..." She said as she stepped out of their hiding place. "I'm going to give him something to hunt..." She said as her eyes turned to slits and her ears and tail popped out as she gave a roar, shifts into her demon fox form and starts racing through the humans, making them run and screaming. The Hunter then turns back to her and starts focusing his attention on her.

Asphyxiated said:
"See you.." Ryuu watched him walk away, and his tail swayed slowly behind him. His gray optics shifted to a blue hue as he started to walk off to his room.
Sebastian nods as he vanishes around the corner, sipping his drink as he walks.

TheGodSnake said:
"Wow your brothers pretty fast. Say... wanna kiss in public as well?" Isabel looks at him with a mischievous grin. Her ears perk up and it turns to a serious glare. "Trouble, your brother. Lets go." Isabel takes his hands and runs back into the crowd, follow the scent where the panic seems to stem from. ( @TheGodSnake )

Last edited by a moderator:
Tyler opened his eyes, yawning, not even noticing he had been picked up and had just unconsciously floated up out of his hands, he sighed, wondering where he was, until he noticed he was in the air. "what the hell?" He asked as he noticed he had, wondering if anyone had saw him.

Angelo raises a brow at him while reading his book. "Interesting..." He said while looking at him, sitting in his chair in the infirmary, wings hidden by the shadows.

Ryuu went to his room and took the jacket off to reveal a bare torso. He grabbed his shoulder and rolled it, trying to ignore the minor pain stemming from it. He looked at it, eyeing the cut that was given to him yesterday with a sigh. "Glad I'm out of there.." He whispered, not wanting to think about what happened before he got to this academy. Instead, he sat on his bed and leaned his back against the wall.

Agito stepped off the bus and took a deep breath and sighed and walked into the school this being his first time here he got lost very fast. "Crap I think I'm lost!"

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Angelo raises a brow at him while reading his book. "Interesting..." He said while looking at him, sitting in his chair in the infirmary, wings hidden by the shadows.

[/QUOTE]
"Oh, err..." Tyler said, floating in a more upright position. "Hey" he said at last once he remembered he was at the school, he looked around slightly, guessing it was the infermary.

Sebastian walking to his room, remember what happened that made him get his tail broken and he grits his teeth, slamming his fist against the wall.

Alezander raises a brow. "Your lost you say?" (@Nenma Takashi )

--

Taykillz said:
"Oh, err..." Tyler said, floating in a more upright position. "Hey" he said at last once he remembered he was at the school, he looked around slightly, guessing it was the infermary.
Angelo reading his novel. "You should take better care of yourself Tyler... Passing out in the hall? Tut tut..."

Agito turns to the voice and scratched the back of his head embarrassed. "Heh yeah it's my first day here so I kinda just started wandering around the place without thinking."

Agito followed. "Sorry about this my friend always told me I was super unlucky when it comes to this stuff." He said chuckling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back