• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Night Dale Academy for the Supernatural *CLOSED*

As she walked down the hallway, toward her dorm room, Lana thought back to what Autumn had said just minutes ago. A friend. For some reason, the word was suddenly giving her a very slight warm feeling in her chest. How strange.

StarKeeper said:
Vallen clecnched his fist crushing the crystal causing a blast of blue energy to shine before going out "Thanks I've been meaning to get a new power anyway"
_----------------------------------------

((Nothing much concerning what happened last night))
"huh, i dodn't even know what it was for. it just caught my eye a while ago, so i picked it up." Tyler said. "while i was wandering around everywhere."

he added, looking slightly sad for some reason. "but, the past's in the past. so, what did it do?" (the crystal) he asked, not looking sad anymore.

Taykillz said:
"huh, i dodn't even know what it was for. it just caught my eye a while ago, so i picked it up." Tyler said. "while i was wandering around everywhere."
he added, looking slightly sad for some reason. "but, the past's in the past. so, what did it do?" (the crystal) he asked, not looking sad anymore.
In response red bolts of energy surge out of Vallen's hands crackling against the walls "Ever see lightning from ash clouds?"

StarKeeper said:
In response red bolts of energy surge out of Vallen's hands crackling against the walls "Ever see lightning from ash clouds?"
"no, but i've been hit by normal lightning" Tyler replied. "multiple times." he added. "so i'm guessing it gave you that?" he asked.

"Uh, thank you.." Ryuu watched him step out and frowned. What was that? He got up and walked out of the room, looking either way down the hall.

"not really" Vallen says flicking a bolt at Tyler. Instead of heat and energy a feeling of suffocation came over the angel "I cant harness energy, but now I can use the absence as a weapon; the power of a vacuum of emptiness" he forms a massive scythe and a flicks it at a stone pillar cutting it cleanly "cool"

Last edited by a moderator:
Light said:
"Sorry Ren." Isabel frowns in the dreamscape.
Ren shakes her head. "It's fine..." she said while sighing and looking down, feels quite down and is quite hungry since she hasn't been feeding enough.

Sebastian walking, limping slightly as he heads to the cafeteria to get some human food in his stomach as well since he needs nutrients as well to function proper.

Ryuu continued to walk down the hall after choosing a random direction. He didn't know how to feel about the taste lingering on his tongue. I need to drown that out. He stepped around another corner and paused, running a hand through his black hair. "But where is the cafeteria.." He whispered to himself, embarrassed by his own memory, or really lack of.

StarKeeper said:
"not really" Vallen says flicking a bolt at Tyler. Instead of heat and energy a feeling of suffocation came over the angel "I cant harness energy, but now I can use the absence as a weapon; the power of a vacuum of emptiness"
"uhh... i don't understand, but ok." Tyler replied to Vallen, wondering how useful the new power would be.

Ren shakes her head. "No I'm fine... I just haven't been taking care of myself very well since i've gotten here... I've mostly been hiding from everyone else and locked myself in the music room..." she said as she started to look a little faint.

Taykillz said:
"uhh... i don't understand, but ok." Tyler replied to Vallen, wondering how useful the new power would be.
"Dont worry about it" Vallen says his new power still coursing through him "So waht are you up to this late in the evening?"

"still can't find my way around here..." Tyler replied, scratching the back of his head. "what are you doing up late?" he asked back.

"Oh you know conspiring to take over the school, steal all the power from the students" Vallen sasy seriously before laughing "hELPING A FRIEND OUT ACTUALLY"

With a shrug, Ryuu continued to walk unknowingly to the cafeteria. Once he got there he sighed a breath of relief.

(I hate flying soooo much)

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Haru takes his hand. "Then we best stick together." She said as she moved with him through the crowd, keeping an eye out for Lucy and Rin while holding his hand.

[/QUOTE]
Nick nodded in agreement and got an idea. "Lets take the ferris wheel up, we should be able to see them from up there."

Light said:
Isabel got out of his arms and stood on her own two legs. "Come on hot stuff we're going." Isabel started walking after Isaac's brother. Taking his hand and leading but not in a romantic gesture. "If any guy asks whether I'm single or not. I'm saying we're dating. If it's a girl on the other hand... then I may or may not use the excuse depending on how much the girl wants my digits. You cool with that?"
(hope it isnt to late for this)

Isaac nods, hoping he wasnt completely wrong about Isabel, he was starting to like hanging out with her. "yeah, sure. Lets go" they walk through the barrier and the sounds of the fair reached their ears. "This'll be fun,"

Sebastian sitting at a table, currently eating a plate of food, which has roast beef, mashed potatoes and caesar salad. Has his back to Ryuu who had just walked into the cafeteria, but is aware he is there.

TheGodSnake said:
(I hate flying soooo much)
Nick nodded in agreement and got an idea. "Lets take the ferris wheel up, we should be able to see them from up there."

(hope it isnt to late for this)

Isaac nods, hoping he wasnt completely wrong about Isabel, he was starting to like hanging out with her. "yeah, sure. Lets go" they walk through the barrier and the sounds of the fair reached their ears. "This'll be fun,"
(lol)

Haru blinks and raises a brow. "Uh... alright." she said as she walks with him, holding his hand still as they walk towards the ferris wheel to find Lucy and Rin getting on. "Well... Looks like we found them..." she said softly while looking around still, senses something off but hasn't said anything.

StarKeeper said:
"Oh you know conspiring to take over the school, steal all the power from the students" Vallen sasy seriously before laughing "hELPING A FRIEND OUT ACTUALLY"
"oh, and as i walk around i occasionally fall flat on my face, and i have no idea what room's my dorm." Tyler said. "i've been everywhere like twice now." he added. "makes me feel stupid"

Taykillz said:
"oh, and as i walk around i occasionally fall flat on my face, and i have no idea what room's my dorm." Tyler said. "i've been everywhere like twice now." he added. "makes me feel stupid"
"Why dont you use the map in your student handbook" Vallen says taking the small leather bound book from his pocket

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Haru blinks and raises a brow. "Uh... alright." she said as she walks with him, holding his hand still as they walk towards the ferris wheel to find Lucy and Rin getting on. "Well... Looks like we found them..." she said softly while looking around still, senses something off but hasn't said anything.

[/QUOTE]
Nick nodded, "well, this turned out to not be as fun as I thought it would." As he speaks a pang of pain goes through his stomach. "You hungry?"

TheGodSnake said:
Nick nodded, "well, this turned out to not be as fun as I thought it would." As he speaks a pang of pain goes through his stomach. "You hungry?"
Haru blinks and looks at him. "Not really, but we can get food if you are.." she said before noticing the man in black on the roof, focusing on them and looks at him. "I apologize for this in advance because i'd rather we don't get found out..." She said as she leaned over and kissed him which made the man in black focus back on Lucy and Rin since he is a hunter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back