• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Night Dale Academy for the Supernatural *CLOSED*

"

Aroura said:
"Dark shadow thing...Come out, come out wherever you are...." she spoke in an voice that would sound creepy to some as she went down the all letting no section be ignored every dark brim of the school. She would have to succumb to bribing the creature of mana maybe it would work out after all. "I can turn rocks or something into candy or cake" she said in the continuation of her cheerfully creepy voice as she played with one of her pony tails wishing she would of told her twin of what she was doing.
"Who are you?" Dark Isabel speaks fron the shadows behind her.

StarKeeper said:
_________________________________________________________________________________________
Vallen chuckled softly before flicking his wrist banishing the golem. He smiled apologetically at the Lana.

((Yes join us)
Lana stared at him, smiling slightly before wiping the food off her face.

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Haru shrugs as she steps through the barrier and can hear the music, as she starts to walk towards the noise.

[/QUOTE]
"Nick followed her, but before he passed through the Barrier, He saw his brother with an orb in his hand. Shrugging, he walked through behind Haru and frowned, "Ugghh, I hate loud places." he looked around and spotted them, "There they are" he said, pointing.

Light said:
"What you jealous of him? Am I not enough?" Isabel waits for his answer.
Isaac shakes his head, "No, it's not that. I'm worried about him, he isnt very trusting. I'm just worried about him." He looked down at the orb and Isabel, a worried look on his face, "Are Kitsune dangerous?"

[QUOTE="Aura Of Twilight]Lana stared at him, smiling slightly before wiping the food off her face.

[/QUOTE]
Vallen continues to eat as his army of golems continue their march around the cafeteria, now a little more organized, He grabs a book from his duster pocket and begins to read as he eats.

Autumn showering, notices a razor blade and stares at the razors and picks it up carefully, cutting the pads of her fingers by pressing it in to hard. She winced a bit before studying it.

--

Haru digs in her pocket and hands him some headphones, puts them over his ears. "Here..." she said while walking with him, looking around as she looks at things curiously.

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Autumn showering, notices a razor blade and stares at the razors and picks it up carefully, cutting the pads of her fingers by pressing it in to hard. She winced a bit before studying it.
--

Haru digs in her pocket and hands him some headphones, puts them over his ears. "Here..." she said while walking with him, looking around as she looks at things curiously.

[/QUOTE]
((Autumn's not doing what I think she's about to do is she?))

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]((She might cut herself...))

[/QUOTE]
((well this roleplay is getting heavier than I thought))

"I happen to be your new hostess" she said in a happy manor she paced from side to side when she spoke then paused to pose and speak "IM SABRINA" she said in a loud enough voice to fill the hallway shocking anyone nearby. She then followed with a peace sign and a smile as she waited for the shock writhen shadow to respond.

Autumn slices her wrists and winces a bit but doesn't cry out as she keeps slicing her wrists while showering, her eyes are blank and has many scars from past abuse and self harm.

--

Ren wandering the school, humming softly as she walks to the infirmary.

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Autumn slices her wrists and winces a bit but doesn't cry out as she keeps slicing her wrists while showering, her eyes are blank and has many scars from past abuse and self harm.
--

[/QUOTE]
________________________________________________________________________________________

A shiver passes through Vallen as the cube in his pocket glows lightly. He picks it up and three words flash briefly "Pain" "Cut" "Help" then another word, no , a name "Autumn". Vallen stands up and summons his golems to him in a mass of soot and smoke, before it forms into a massive winged version of himself. He commands it to fly high into the sky and search for the fawns aura. He ruffles his duster and cracks his knuckles before storming out of the mess hall.

Autumn finishes cutting and lets the water wash away all the blood before getting out and drying herself and bandaging her arms before getting dressed, pulling on a long sleeve shirt and plain black jeans.

In a cascade of smoke and ash Vallen bursts through the door to autumn's room and yells "Autumn where are you?". His ash doppelganger floating in the air above the school having scanned and found Autumn disperse blankets much of the school in ash as its master loses focus.

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Autumn slices her wrists and winces a bit but doesn't cry out as she keeps slicing her wrists while showering, her eyes are blank and has many scars from past abuse and self harm.
--

[/QUOTE]
StarKeeper said:
________________________________________________________________________________________
A shiver passes through Vallen as the cube in his pocket glows lightly. He picks it up and three words flash briefly "Pain" "Cut" "Help" then another word, no , a name "Autumn". Vallen stands up and summons his golems to him in a mass of soot and smoke, before it forms into a massive winged version of himself. He commands it to fly high into the sky and search for the fawns aura. He ruffles his duster and cracks his knuckles before storming out of the mess hall.
Lana froze, suddenly uneasy. Although there were many people around, out of all of them one presence stuck out in particular, one that seemed to threaten to fade and was in a precarious position. Being an angel, Lana knew what that meant. Some one was about to die.

She wasn't sure why, but she felt herself stand up quickly. Perhaps it was on instinct, but she felt the urge to investigate it. Before she could move however, out of nowhere she saw Vallen jump up from his seat, green eyes flashing as he unleashed his powers. He then stormed out of the mess hall.

Cocking her head, Lana followed him. She had a feeling she knew where he was going.

StarKeeper said:
In a cascade of smoke and ash Vallen bursts through the door to autumn's room and yells "Autumn where are you?". His ash doppelganger floating in the air above the school having scanned and found Autumn disperse blankets much of the school in ash as its master loses focus.
Autumn blinks and looks at him with a furrowed brow before grabbing a note pad and writing on it before showing him what she wrote. "What is it Vallen? Also... how did you find my room when we haven't talked since this afternoon..." she had written in nice curvy letters.

--

Ren looks at the ice and touches it. "Are you awake?" she asked softly.

Not wanting to reveal the cube's actual ability Vallen shrugs and says "Well a smoke golem of mine saw something suspicious in the area and I was worried, and as for how I found you I can sense aura's to an extent" He rubs the back of his head smiling before looking to her wrists knowing exactly what she had done thanks to the cube. he decided to play it cool "Hey what happened to your wrists?"

Lana stops at the door, hearing Vallen's outburst. In front of her was a young brown haired girl with bandages on his wrists.

The ice shines a bit. Isabel notices someone trying to talk to her body while she's already talking to Isaac. She speaks through her mind so He doesn't know she's speaking to someone else.

Autumn pulls her sleeves down more as she starts writing on her notepad again before showing it to him. "Huh? Oh I just tripped and scrapped them." she had written as she sat cross legged on her bed.

Vallen frowns, of course she wouldnt tell him the truth they had only met today after all. He sighs before saying "That's too bad" He thinks for a moment before speaking again "Would you like to hear a story, about me when I was younger?"

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Haru digs in her pocket and hands him some headphones, puts them over his ears. "Here..." she said while walking with him, looking around as she looks at things curiously.

[/QUOTE]
"Thanks," Nick sas as he takes the headphones and puts them on. The temperature around him started to drop as they entered the crowd, which made him uncomfortable.

Light said:
"Yeah. They can be, it depends on who you are and the way you act around them." She shrugs.
Isaac tilts his head thoughtfully before looking back down at isabel, "should I follow him?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back