• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Night Dale Academy for the Supernatural *CLOSED*

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Lucy lifts her head up from where it had been pressed against his side, her eyes were wide and full of nervousness and fear. "...P-People are watching... I-I don't like it... I don't know who is but I don't like it..." she said softly as she buried her face in his side again, gripping his shirt.

[/QUOTE]
"Oh Lucy, it's allright. I'm sure they're just breathless because of your beauty" Rin said without a change in his face. He stroke her arm a little with his thumb in a comforting way. Not that he expected it to be comforting for her, his skin was cold as ice.

"wonder where they're going" he said lightly. he had started to drop the temperature around himself a bit, he was starting to be a bit more calm around Haru, They had been talking for about thirty minutes and she wasnt showing any signs of hostility.

Peachypants said:
"Oh Lucy, it's allright. I'm sure they're just breathless because of your beauty" Rin said without a change in his face. He stroke her arm a little with his thumb in a comforting way. Not that he expected it to be comforting for her, his skin was cold as ice.
Lucy blushes a bit and hides her face more as she leans against him, she bit her lip as she held back a soft purring sound but a soft mewl escaped her and she blushed more, getting quite embarrassed. "I-I'm sorry! I uh have no idea where that came from..."

TheGodSnake said:
"wonder where they're going" he said lightly. he had started to drop the temperature around himself a bit, he was starting to be a bit more calm around Haru, They had been talking for about thirty minutes and she wasnt showing any signs of hostility.
Haru thinking. "...Maybe we should follow and see where they are going..." she said while looking a little bit interested as she moved towards the edge of the roof.

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Haru thinking. "...Maybe we should follow and see where they are going..." she said while looking a little bit interested as she moved towards the edge of the roof.

[/QUOTE]
"I like the way you think Haru," Nick said with a smile as He made a ladder of ice appear along the side of the building, "ladies first," he said gesturing towards the ladder as he went into his ice form.

Haru raises a brow as she gets up from her crouch since she was about to jump down. "Uh alright..." she said as she started making her way down the ice ladder.

Nick raised an eyebrow, "You could probably jump from up here and survive, but I would shatter, and that's not fun." as he finished, he moved down to grab the side of the ladder. Once he did so, he basically jumped, flying past Haru but slowing down enough by the time he made it to ground for him to land softly. Down on the ground, the shadows were much darker and In his natural form, Nick was hareder to see than ever.

TheGodSnake said:
Nick raised an eyebrow, "You could probably jump from up here and survive, but I would shatter, and that's not fun." as he finished, he moved down to grab the side of the ladder. Once he did so, he basically jumped, flying past Haru but slowing down enough by the time he made it to ground for him to land softly. Down on the ground, the shadows were much darker and In his natural form, Nick was hareder to see than ever.
Haru smiles a bit in amusement before jumping the rest of the way down the ladder and landing softly beside him before standing up. Her ears flicker as she starts to walk forward. "Come on then... also I would change to your 'normal' form... they went passed the border... meaning the human world is just beyond..." she said as her tail quickly hid as for her ears she put a bow on them to hide them inside.

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Lucy blushes a bit and hides her face more as she leans against him, she bit her lip as she held back a soft purring sound but a soft mewl escaped her and she blushed more, getting quite embarrassed. "I-I'm sorry! I uh have no idea where that came from..."
Haru thinking. "...Maybe we should follow and see where they are going..." she said while looking a little bit interested as she moved towards the edge of the roof.

[/QUOTE]
Rin laughed a little. "No worries, it was kind of cute actually" He said with the same gentle smile as he usually wore. "Ooh let's go there!" He said, pointing towards one of those booths where you would play some kind of game. "I've always wanted to try one of these"

Peachypants said:
Rin laughed a little. "No worries, it was kind of cute actually" He said with the same gentle smile as he usually wore. "Ooh let's go there!" He said, pointing towards one of those booths where you would play some kind of game. "I've always wanted to try one of these"
Lucy gives a small squeak as she's pulled along once again, blushing badly, very embarrassed about what happened and isn't going to forget it anytime soon, is going to be even more shy and awkward around him.

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Lucy gives a small squeak as she's pulled along once again, blushing badly, very embarrassed about what happened and isn't going to forget it anytime soon, is going to be even more shy and awkward around him.

[/QUOTE]
Rin glanced down at her before he quickly looked up to see where he was going. He stopped when he reached the booth he was headed towards. It was one of those where you would shoot down a tower of cans, a pretty basic festival thing.

Peachypants said:
Rin glanced down at her before he quickly looked up to see where he was going. He stopped when he reached the booth he was headed towards. It was one of those where you would shoot down a tower of cans, a pretty basic festival thing.
Lucy still feels quite nervous and shy, bumps into him since she couldn't stop herself before reaching him, she mumbled a quick sorry as she stepped back to give him some space.

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Lucy still feels quite nervous and shy, bumps into him since she couldn't stop herself before reaching him, she mumbled a quick sorry as she stepped back to give him some space.

[/QUOTE]
"No need to apologize, I was the one who suddenly stopped" Rin said and paid the old man inside the booth. He was given a couple of balls to throw. ((Wow, that came out wrong but you get it xD )) Once he threw one of them, he actually missed it. But by the second throw, he managed to get them all down. He grinned a little for himself. He could see Lucy in the corner of his eye, she was clearly blushing, when he noticed it his lips curled upwards in a smile while he threw the third ball and once again, hit them all in one throw.

Peachypants said:
"No need to apologize, I was the one who suddenly stopped" Rin said and paid the old man inside the booth. He was given a couple of balls to throw. ((Wow, that came out wrong but you get it xD )) Once he threw one of them, he actually missed it. But by the second throw, he managed to get them all down. He grinned a little for himself. He could see Lucy in the corner of his eye, she was clearly blushing, when he noticed it his lips curled upwards in a smile while he threw the third ball and once again, hit them all in one throw.
Lucy playing with her hair lightly, looking down, blushing lightly, her eyes shadowed by her hair, since they came to the human form, her eyes had turned to a chocolate brown so that she would blend it better since red eyes wasn't really normal.

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Lucy playing with her hair lightly, looking down, blushing lightly, her eyes shadowed by her hair, since they came to the human form, her eyes had turned to a chocolate brown so that she would blend it better since red eyes wasn't really normal.

[/QUOTE]
Rin grinned a little more as he was given a stuffed reindeer with a white scarf with red stripes around it's neck, as a price for him shooting down the cans. "Thank you" he said to the old main with a polite bow until he turned to Lucy again. "So, what'd you want to do?" He asked.

Lucy shakes her head. "I don't know..." she said softly while looking around nervously, still unsure if she feels safe or if its okay to be out here. "I don't know what is fun to do at these things.." she said softly.

TheGodSnake said:
Isaac nodded before frowning, "Wait, How did you know what I was thinking?"
"I know that, but even then, most SN's have trouble seeing me," he said with a shrug. "beautiful isnt it," he said following her gaze to the sunset. "too bad, I cant capture that image in ice,"
"Oh I'm just reading your thoughts. Thats all." Her cat ears perk up.

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Lucy shakes her head. "I don't know..." she said softly while looking around nervously, still unsure if she feels safe or if its okay to be out here. "I don't know what is fun to do at these things.." she said softly.

[/QUOTE]
"Actually, me neither. But there's a ferris wheel and stuff like that over there." Rin said, pointing yet again toward a direction where as he said, a ferris wheel stod tall along with several other things like roller-coasters and carousels.

Peachypants said:
"Actually, me neither. But there's a ferris wheel and stuff like that over there." Rin said, pointing yet again toward a direction where as he said, a ferris wheel stod tall along with several other things like roller-coasters and carousels.
Lucy bites her lip. "O-Oh... uhm you pick... since i have no idea what to do.." she said while looking around at everything as she licks her lower lip bit.

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Lucy bites her lip. "O-Oh... uhm you pick... since i have no idea what to do.." she said while looking around at everything as she licks her lower lip bit.

[/QUOTE]
"Let's go then" Rin said with a bright smile as he for the third time today grabbed her small hand. Someone bumped into him, but it was to be expected, everyone were standing like packed sardines on the streets.

Taykillz said:
"think whatever you want about me" Tyler replied, not even bothering to react. "but i'm not in denial."
Vallen watched the exchange with interest and said "You know we metaphysical beings really shouldn't bicker like this"

Taykillz said:
"think whatever you want about me" Tyler replied, not even bothering to react. "but i'm not in denial."
StarKeeper said:
Vallen watched the exchange with interest and said "You know we metaphysical beings really shouldn't bicker like this"
Lana shrugged, indifferent. "If you say so, Vallen."

[QUOTE="Aura Of Twilight]Lana shrugged, indifferent. "If you say so, Vallen."

[/QUOTE]
"So two angels and a few elementals attend this school" Vallen says taking the vial of red liquid that glowed softly in the presence of the angels "Excuse me I have to take my medicine" Vallen drains the liquid into his throat and for a moment shifts back to his elemental form of burning wood. his hair turned to pure smoke, his eyes changed to glowing green embers, his flesh changed to jagged wood, and his fingers turned into claws of wood befoe turning back to his human form.

StarKeeper said:
"So two angels and a few elementals attend this school" Vallen says taking the vial of red liquid that glowed softly in the presence of the angels "Excuse me I have to take my medicine" Vallen drains the liquid into his throat and for a moment shifts back to his elemental form of burning wood. his hair turned to pure smoke, his eyes changed to glowing green embers, his flesh changed to jagged wood, and his fingers turned into claws of wood befoe turning back to his human form.
"Medicine?" Lana asked, watching as the elemental drained the vial with with a single swallow. It only lasted for a brief second, but she caught a glimpse of what the rather strange man was hiding underneath: all smoke and wood with eyes a deeper green than emeralds.

Things are certainly getting interesting. She had never seen an elemental's true form before. Had only red about them in books. Before she could say something else though, her stomach growled loudly.

"Oh dear." She said with a smile. "I forgot that I haven't eaten since this morning. Guess its time to go to the mess hall." With one last look at the two, she abruptly left. "It was nice meeting you two." She said, right before she was out of earshot.

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Haru smiles a bit in amusement before jumping the rest of the way down the ladder and landing softly beside him before standing up. Her ears flicker as she starts to walk forward. "Come on then... also I would change to your 'normal' form... they went passed the border... meaning the human world is just beyond..." she said as her tail quickly hid as for her ears she put a bow on them to hide them inside.

[/QUOTE]
"oh lovely" Nick said as he returned to his 'normal' form and watch Haru don her disguise. "Clever," he commented with a smile, "so whats our following strategy?" he said as the two they were following went towards a fair.

Light said:
"Oh I'm just reading your thoughts. Thats all." Her cat ears perk up.
Isaac smiled, "and the surprises keep getting better and better." He walked down a hallway, "You are really something Isabella, If you want, I can try to help you return from Cryostasis."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back