• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Night Dale Academy for the Supernatural *CLOSED*

Nick smiled lightly, "yeah, I guess so. My brother and I havent ever stuck around in one place long enough, and none of the other SN's we met wanted to run with the Polar opposite twins. They were afraid of us fighting." He stood up and the chair disappeared as he walkd over to the edge of the roof and looked over.

TheGodSnake said:
Nick smiled lightly, "yeah, I guess so. My brother and I havent ever stuck around in one place long enough, and none of the other SN's we met wanted to run with the Polar opposite twins. They were afraid of us fighting." He stood up and the chair disappeared as he walkd over to the edge of the roof and looked over.
Haru reading her book and glances up. "...what are you doing?" She asked while tilting her head, her ear flickers a bit.

He looked back over his shoulder, "observing," he walked back away from the edge, "I Like to know any possible exits, Even if you arent planning to attack me."

TheGodSnake said:
He looked back over his shoulder, "observing," he walked back away from the edge, "I Like to know any possible exits, Even if you arent planning to attack me."
Haru looks slightly amused as she goes back to reading. "Alright.. And there are plenty of exits off this roof... It's an open space." She stated while not looking up from her book.

((I edited his Ice form power a bit.))

Nick puts his hands in his pockets as he walks around the area of the roof. "I know that, But some areas are better than others, especially when it comes to this." He stood an area of shade and went into his clear Ice form, the lack of sun reflecting on him making it hard to see him. He knew she probably wouldnt look up, but he was fine with that. Either way, he was thinking about returning to the school below and allowing Haru to return to her book when he realized that he didnt even know the girl's name.

Isaac was fed up with his attempts. "Hopefully there's some sort of class where I can learn how to do this," he said to himself as he got up and decided to take a walk.

((any characters with nothing to do?))

TheGodSnake said:
Nick puts his hands in his pockets as he walks around the area of the roof. "I know that, But some areas are better than others, especially when it comes to this." He stood an area of shade and went into his clear Ice form, the lack of sun reflecting on him making it hard to see him. He knew she probably wouldnt look up, but he was fine with that. Either way, he was thinking about returning to the school below and allowing Haru to return to her book when he realized that he didnt even know the girl's name.
Haru glanced up from her book and blinked at the sight of his new form. "Hm... Interesting..." She said as her pupils changed a bit, since her eyesight was much more better then most creatures. "Nice form.." She said as she closed her book with a soft snap.

TheGodSnake said:

Isaac was fed up with his attempts. "Hopefully there's some sort of class where I can learn how to do this," he said to himself as he got up and decided to take a walk.

((any characters with nothing to do?))
(Well I do have a girl in cryostasis in the infirmary whom likes it when people drop by and talk to her frozen body.)

Nick smiled and nodded lightly, "Amazing, most people have to strain their eyes to even see me when I'm in my natural form." He returned to 'normal' and stuck out his hand, "I'm Nick, The Ice Twin, and the brains. Nice to meet you."

((@Light what would happen if someone were to thaw her out?))

( She's not ready to be thawed so she'd probably explode seeing thats the reason why she froze herswlf in the first place. Mana overload, she has to loose a lot before thawing out. Think of it as freezing an unstable bomb. Her split personalities also literally split from her body.)

((evil laugh... Ok, Ok, I'll figure it out))

Isaac was walking down a hallway when he came across what at first seemed to be an empty, quiet infirmary. He was about to keep going when he spotted a bed close to the back with a still body in it. His curiousity got the better of him and he went to investigate, noticing a cryogenic state as he got closer. There was something else he could sense. "Woah, this is new" he exclaimed.once he was next to her bed, he could sense the magic that surrounded her, "What happened to you?" The main thing he wondered was whether or not she could hear him.

The ice started to flash. As if whomever was inside was happy to have a visitor.

Isabel sat on a rock in the dreamscape. Holding the crystal up so she can see the surrounding area of the ice. She sees a boy talking to her and smiles. The ice glowed brightly as a flash goes off in his hand. An orb rests in it. Projecting her thoughts and reading his. She giggles. "Yes I can hear you."

As an orb appeared in Isaacs handhe jumped a bit, "Woah" He said quietly, his eyes widened a bit as a voice spoke into his head, "What happened to you?" He wasnt trying to be rude, but he didnt know what else to say.

"Well lets just say.... I was dealing with too much mana at the same time and I split and froze myself so I could shed off some of that mana and not explode. Thus killing everyone here. I'm hist stuck here until I've spent up enough energy. Also until my roaming split personalities find me. Other than that I'm good." Isabel starts to twirl her brown hair in the dreamscape but her actual body remains still. "Oh! Where are my manners? My name is Isabella Van Fen'rir. You'll hear that last name again since my grandmother teaches here."

((@Soul OMU ))

Rin blinked a few times. "As long as we both stay as human as possible, it'll be fine. They couldn't possibly know we aren't human by simply looking at us. Besides, we both have powers that no human could ever dream of." He said with the same smile as he usually wore. Once he looked at her he could see that her hands were covered by a pair of gloves. He took the opportunity and stepped closer to her. Once he head reached her he gently grabbed her hands inside of his own, surely it hurt a little but not enough to make any serious wounds. "Now, are you with me or not?"

Light said:
"Well lets just say.... I was dealing with too much mana at the same time and I split and froze myself so I could shed off some of that mana and not explode. Thus killing everyone here. I'm hist stuck here until I've spent up enough energy. Also until my roaming split personalities find me. Other than that I'm good." Isabel starts to twirl her brown hair in the dreamscape but her actual body remains still. "Oh! Where are my manners? My name is Isabella Van Fen'rir. You'll hear that last name again since my grandmother teaches here."
Isaac nodded, "I'm Isaac Averill, and it's too bad I can't channel mana, I'm an elemental, not much Mana being dealt with." He paused for a moment to ponder what she told him, "wait, did you say a roaming split personality?"

"Yup!" She laughs a bit, nodding her head and flashes an honest grin from his reaction. "My Dark side whom looks like my grandmother. She looks younger than me though, like a child so its pretty cute when she starts shooting death threats at you she has red eyes that you cant miss because of their glow in the dark and white hair. My witch side whom carries my witch gene in my ridiculously large pool. She can either be mischievous or a total sweetheart. She has white hair and purple eyes. She wanders in the forest while the other wanders in the schools shadows."

((you know he's british right?))

Isaac raised an eyebrow, "sounds like fun," he said sarcastically. "Why do you sound so happy about that?"

"Happy? Well not really... I miss them but it takes some weight of my shoulders at the same time. I'm a hybrid, I'm mixed with dragon, deity, demon, witch, and cat shape shifter but you could easily tell by my cat ears. Being a dragon I want to spread my wings but can't in this environment, being part deity and have deity slayer magic the urge to hunt deities screams at me. Being part cat wants me to do well.... cat stuff and makes me weak to being well... pet like one. Witch and demon don't do much but along with two other personalities trying to take over at the same time. It gets crazy."

"Wow, Sounds like youve got a full plate, at least compared to what I can do" Isaac had grabbed a chair and sat down, looking at Isabella's body, not realizing he would be able to see her face if he looked at the orb.

"what are you talking about?" he said defensively, "What else am I going to look at while I talk to you, The wall?" He had caught the 'Hot stuff, but didnt know if she was referring to his Mundane body's features, or him as an elemental, So he said nothing.

"oh," Isaac closed his eyes and gave a sad smile. "aaannnd, now I feel like an idiot," at her wave, he gave a small wave himself

"Well you're not that much of an idiot. I'll give you that." Isabel smiles and starts to walk through her dreamland. Where everything seems to be distorted and has ice cream and candy everywhere. "Like my place?"

Isaac laughs lightly, "Well, when you have control of it, I guess you gotta live in style." He had subconsciously made a ball of fire in his other hand and it was slowly spinning around his arm.

((took the profile picture today))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back