• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Night Dale Academy for the Supernatural *CLOSED*

Grimm approaches Natalya. "Excuse. Me. I hope you don't mind if I ask but. Where are you supposed to be?"

( Ima turns lights off at 11:01 cuz I'm a rebel.)

Natalya nods a little to Elizabeths direction before she noticed someone approaching her. Her head was off somewhere else at the moment, she did not know where but she quickly snapped back to reality. "I'm sorry, what'd you say?" She said, it came naturally to her for her voice to sound so strong and maybe harsch but it was left from her past in the army, not really much she could do about it.

Peachypants said:
Natalya nods a little to Elizabeths direction before she noticed someone approaching her. Her head was off somewhere else at the moment, she did not know where but she quickly snapped back to reality. "I'm sorry, what'd you say?" She said, it came naturally to her for her voice to sound so strong and maybe harsch but it was left from her past in the army, not really much she could do about it.
Elizabeth walking to her office. "Natalya I must speak with you later." She stated as she looked back at her then nodded to Grimm before leaving.

"Yes ma'm!" Natalya said to Elizabeth but turned back to Grimm. "Sorry dear, I have no clue myself. I figured I would just hang around here for a little while until something came up" She said with her amrs still across her chest and keeping a steady eyecontact with him, the left corner of her mouth was slightly tilted upwards.

"To be honest I'm in the same boat. I don't know which classroom I'm teaching at." Grimm scratches the back of his head.

Natalya chuckled a little. "Yeah, I think my classroom is somewhere around here, but I should probably ask the headmistress. It would be a real pain to walk into the wrong class." She glanced around, most of the students had now disappeared into their dorms. The silence had struck the hallway like lightning.

--

Rin brushed past a couple of teachers before he saw his dorm. The first thing he noticed that his roommate hadn't arrived there just yet. This pleased him of course, he would be able to have some peace and quiet to cure his headache.

"Oh where's the fun in that? Why not walk into the wrong classroom? Stir up a little trouble on the first day." Grimm chuckles.

"Nah, wouldn't want that, would you?" Natalya smirked a little as she spoke. "Now then, to the headmistress?"

Grimm has a guilty face intentionally. "No way. Why would I do that?" Grimm bows. "Yes, you are excused." Grimm walks off to his classroom to.... set up.

Natalya was close to marching as she headed towards Elizabeth's office. Once she reached it she shouldered the door to open it and shut it once she had stepped inside. "You wanted to talk to me?"

Elizabeth walks around her desk. "As you know we have many special students here... Some here to be rehabilitated... So I need someone to keep an eye on her..."

(I ship them... I don't know why. xD )

((Wait who? Haha sorry xD ))

"I would be able to look after her, but who is this girl?" The main thought in her head was is she a pain in the neck? But well that was how she felt about most of the students.

Peachypants said:
((Wait who? Haha sorry xD ))
"I would be able to look after her, but who is this girl?" The main thought in her head was is she a pain in the neck? But well that was how she felt about most of the students.
((Elizabeth and Natayla. xD ))

Elizabeth laces her hands behind her back. "Layla brought her hair, her name is Simi here." She said while looking outside.

((Oooh interesting owo ))

"Simi, I think I've heard her name once or twice. But what about her? What do I need to know about her?" Natalya said and placed one hand on her hip.

"Hmm..." Tien mumbled, casually hopping out of the dungeon. "Where did that white hair girl (@Scheani ) go off to?"

The zombie boy had heard news that he had been assigned a room mate. It was exciting- yet scary. He wondered who he got paired with. He wondered if he could keep the bottom bunk, like he always liked.

Peachypants said:
((Oooh interesting owo ))
"Simi, I think I've heard her name once or twice. But what about her? What do I need to know about her?" Natalya said and placed one hand on her hip.
((Yeah!))

Elizabeth turns back around. "She's a very powerful demon and can be very persuasive. She's dangerous according to Layla.

"I see. I will try my best to keep an eye on her. You have my word." Natalya sighs a little and tilted her head back and forth to crack her neck.

Tyler sighed to himself, wondering where to go or what to do. he didn't have any ideas, so he startedd walking down a random corridor, to find out where everything was, rather than being lost and having to go around the whole school to find his class.

Wandering aimlessly yet again, Cozme hummed a catchy tune. Wondering to herself, Who this Mai person was. Continuing to wander she began to waltz down the hall by herself, Now singing the Kraken theme song.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back