• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Night Dale Academy for the Supernatural *CLOSED*

Vallen makes his back to the main campus and sits at a bench tired from his trip and wanting nothing ,more than a bed. he hoped he would get his room assignment soon. He dozes of as many of the crows return and disperse into smoke. except for the few who actually found someone to watch.

Ryuu watched the events unfold, getting more confused by the second. He but his lip, wondering when they would be assigned their dorms. A thin black tail swayed around behind him as he ran a short-clawed hand through a tuft of dark hair impatiently.

Elizabeth stood before all the students who had gathered inside the Grand Hall. "Welcome, students and new teachers, to Night Dale Academy. As some of you may know, I am the headmistress at this academy. I founded this academy to be a safe haven for monsters and super natural beings alike who are constantly on the run whether it be from humans or personal reasons. Classes will begin a day from now so that students may get to met their teachers and get acquianted with other students if you haven't already. Fighting is allowed however only if it's in self defense. No need for mindless bloodshed." She stated as she laced her hands behind her back. Alez had brought the last few stragglers into the hall as Elizabeth spoke. Elizabeth looks over everyone. "Now for the dorms, most rooms have been assigned and you have one roommate. The list is on the wall to the far right...

Boys Dorms

Rin M and Nick A

Vallen K and Isaac A

Piotr C and Miki R

Cecilio DP and Tyler D

Tien L and Luke G

Girls Dorms

Lucy E and Azula D

Sabrina and Karia

Haru N and Simi V

Autumn F and Lana S

Ren S and Isabel VF

Mai A and Cozme D

Elizabeth turned and started walking. "Come along." She said as she started heading towards the dorms. Many of the students followed the headmistress.

(@CelticSol, @Light, @Taykillz, @Peachypants, @TheGodSnake, @BrewMaster, @Aura Of Twilight, @StarKeeper, @Duwang, @Asphyxiated, @DrCompton, @Scheani, @Aroura)

Piotr looks around as they walk and spots Azula, then poofs to the back next to her, "hey my dragoness! I haven't bugged you in forever it feels like! Well forever for me I guess, but maybe for you it wasn't forever, more like a nice vacation. What's your favorite place to go?" He smiles @Soul OMU

Piotr nods, "really? Well we should go there some time. I mean us blue haired folk gotta stick together right? Plus I know you like me, which is cool I like you too." Piotr smiles as they walk with the group.

Ryuu rubbed the back of his neck. "Who is that?" He quietly questioned, Folding his arms across his chest in bewilderment.

"They used my last name.." The realization struck him off guard and he sighed.

Peachypants said:
((WHY THE HELL DON'T I EVER GET ANY DARN ALERTS?! Like seriously, I have no idea what has happened D: ))
(People are going to their dorms and got the welcome speech.)

Azula looking at the list. "...Hm..." She said as she turned and followed Elizabeth with the other students, Autumn, Haru and Lucy following along with Ren.

Angelo keeping an eye on Sebastian while Alez is making sure the students follow.

(@DrCompton)

((Thank you ^-^ ))

Rin went with the flow and walked with the group. Oddly enough there were so many people, there were people pretty much everywhere. It was kind of loud as well, which didn't bother him that much but for this time his head felt as if it was going to explode, all because of the noise.

"You think so too huh? Seriously though, where would you love to go? I'd love to go back to Paris. I love standing ontop of the Eiffel Tower, but people freak out when I'm up there so I don't so it that often. I'll take you up there, any where you want!" He smiles

"Well you have awful talking skills, it's hard carrying on our conversations by myself." He smiles. "Plus you just grunted. That was your response to both of my questions." He mimics her grunts. "That's not much to listen too." He smiles

Tyler followed the others, not really wanting to get noticed. as far as he could tell he was the only one who seemed out of place, appearing from nowhere then in school. he wondered if the others thought of him as suspicious or shady.

Azula snorts. "I'm talking about before. When I told you to leave me alone.." She said as she walked.

Angelo glancing over all the students, currently flying above before heading back to his hospital wing to check on Sebastian.

Ren humming softly as she follows after Miss Elizabeth, lost in her little world, a spring in her step.

Cozme followed like the rest of the students, her eyes half lidded as she stretches her arms in front of herself. "Ugh..." she yawned, glancing at the scenery before looking back to the group.

"Oh I heard that, but I know what you really meant, don't worry, you'll fall for me eventually." He laughs at his own joke as they walk. "Well anywho you're the most fun to bug, I think the fact that you can turn into a dragon is freaking amazing."

He tries to walk with her, "don't get all smokey with me." He laughs at his own jokes, "haha, get it? Smokey? Oh man I'm great."

( I can imagine Angelo talking to his patients. Angelo telling Sebastian to wake up and telling Isabel to thaw out and stop exploding and shining.)

Grimm starts to daydream about the rat he could've slid into the enlarged pencil sharpener.

Rin closed his eyes as he walked, not really aware of where he was headed to. He also placed dug his hands into the pockets of his black jeans.

-

Natalya, the woman dressed in clothes that looked as if they belonged to the army, was leaning on the wall behind her with her arms folded across her chest. Her silky dark hair was hanging down her back, curling a little bit at the ends.

Elizabeth shows them the girls common room and the boys common room. "Anyways please pick rooms and get situated. Lights out by 11pm." She said as she walked off and passed Natalya.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back