• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Night Dale Academy for the Supernatural *CLOSED*

"Yeah.... sorry. That's our fault... we didn't check how much mana we had coming in. Our family has a lot of people whom can hold a lot of mana. We just haven't matured enough to handle that high amount. If we hadn't of split we probably would have turned into a small orb and then boom. Atomic bomb."

"BOOORRRREEEDDDD" Vallen says floating around the school before letting out another whistle that made the crow by Autumn shake and begin pecking Autumns hand

Lucy smiles softly and shyly. "I-It's okay... He won't blame you... if he wakes up..." she said softly and sighed softly while looking down.

StarKeeper said:
"BOOORRRREEEDDDD" Vallen says floating around the school before letting out another whistle that made the crow by Autumn shake and begin pecking Autumns hand
Autumn blinks and looks at the crow before stroking the crow's feathers once more, sitting back against the trunks of a large oak tree.

"He's comatose? I can help with that... if I can piece myself together. So I guess it would be in both of our best interests to find a way to my other personalities before someone else does and absorbs them."

Vallen continues to float regaining his human form as he does and drops to the edge of the forest letting the smoke spread out leaving soot around the trees.

Light said:
"He's comatose? I can help with that... if I can piece myself together. So I guess it would be in both of our best interests to find a way to my other personalities before someone else does and absorbs them."
StarKeeper said:
Vallen continues to float regaining his human form as he does and drops to the edge of the forest letting the smoke spread out leaving soot around the trees.
Lucy nods while looking at her. "I think I'll go and try to find the Witch part of you... think you can get close or no...?" she said softly while sniffing the air to look for Witch Isabel.

--

Autumn focuses on petting the crow, smells the smoke and ash on the breeze and freezes, her ears flicker swiftly.

"Don't know. I'd need a host to get over there. I can't just jump in anybody. I must fight them first to test their strength and capability. I don't want the amount of mana I'm carrying to tear them apart."

"If you can find me someone's who's willing to fight or take a compatability test. Then it should work."

Vallen walks into the forest and his smoke spreads out further. The crow perks up and and jumps on Autumns antlers Cawing in vallen's direction.

Light said:
"If you can find me someone's who's willing to fight or take a compatability test. Then it should work."
Lucy bites her lip, trying to think. "I don't know... T-There aren't many people at this school that I know... I only know Rin and Sabrina..." she said softly while sighing.

--

StarKeeper said:
Vallen walks into the forest and his smoke spreads out further. The crow perks up and and jumps on Autumns antlers Cawing in vallen's direction.
Autumn blinks and looks up at the crow on her antlers then in the direction he's facing before carefully getting up.

Vallen continues his walk until he sees Autumn dispersing his smoke and says "Hello sorry about the smoke" he flicks his wrist and the crow shifts a little but dosent disperse "It seems like he likes you"

Light said:
"It could even be a teacher. Just anybody. Maybe those two friends of yours can help."
Lucy shrugs. "Maybe... Sabrina I think seemed interested in the shards you became... so she could help..." she said softly while twirling a strand of her hair shyly.

--

StarKeeper said:
Vallen continues his walk until he sees Autumn dispersing his smoke and says "Hello sorry about the smoke" he flicks his wrist and the crow shifts a little but dosent disperse "It seems like he likes you"
Autumn smiles a tiny bit as she looks at the crow before sighing a bit and getting a vine to write for her. "That's nice to hear... I don't make many friends..."

"Well my golems tend to get a little sentient; he's yours if you want him it would be a bit cruel to kill him" Vallen begins "I'M Vallen" He reaches out his hand.

StarKeeper said:
"Well my golems tend to get a little sentient; he's yours if you want him it would be a bit cruel to kill him" Vallen begins "I'M Vallen" He reaches out his hand.
Autumn smiles a bit brighter and nods enthusiastically before blinking and looking at his hand and taking it along with the vine which coils around his wrist briefly before slipping away to write for Autumn again. "I'm Autumn..."

Light said:
"Yes.... I think she would be of some help." Dark Isabel nods her head.
Lucy nods before heading off to find Sabrina and Rin.

Sabrina noticed Karin had awoken and finally walking around she ran straight at her sister for a tackle only for her to step aside and let her hit the ground but she still spoke "thanks for waking me back up sis its nice to be moving again" her sisters complement was like music to her ears as she hugged her tightly and joked "you should stop trying to get beauty sleep its not helping " this was followed by a moment of silence and giggles from both girls.

"Nice to meet you Autumn" Vallen says looking at the crow who nervously flutters around at his sight "So where do you come from?"

StarKeeper said:
"Nice to meet you Autumn" Vallen says looking at the crow who nervously flutters around at his sight "So where do you come from?"
Autumn takes her hand back lightly from his grip as she uses the vines help to say what is on her mind. "I come from the Northern Winter Forest..." she wrote in the dirt as her ear flickered gently.

"The north huh; I'm from Soot, a village to the south" Vallen explains "its a big burning forest under a mountain"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back