• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Night Dale Academy for the Supernatural *CLOSED*

@TheGodSnake[/URL])
(as I type I will usually use red for when isaac speaks and blue for when nick speaks)

As they walked, Nick was mostly silent. Not really having a reason to talk, instead he observed the layout, remembering areas to investigate later, and memorizing the route and possible exits. He often did this, wherever he went, Isaac tended to get them in trouble with the wrong people, and he had to know how to get them away, and fast. Meanwhile, Isaac stole a few glances at Haru, wondering what she was. after a few minutes of walking while controlling a small flame of fire to dance around him, he couldnt take it anymore, "so, what are you?" he asked aloud, not trying to be rude, but the two hadnt encountered very many Supernaturals.

BUM BUM BUM! Tien knocked on the door to his dorm room before opening the door. With a defeated look, he hopped through into the room. "Hello?" Tien called to see if his dorm mate was there.

@cjpb

Mai, a girl dressed in a panda kigurimi, was strolling down the halls. Her increddibly long hair was tied up in a pair of high pig-tails. She was headed towards her dorm, if she would be able to find it that is, she had lost the others when she tied her shoes. Her eyes were filled with insecurity and unease as they darted back and forth.

---

Natalya nodded. "If you excuse me, I should go and find my classroom" She said with a bow as she backed out of the office, once again in the hallway headed towards the classroom she would be teaching in.

Isabel wanders through the dreamland while her body is still trapped in the ice. She finds a crystal and looks into it. Through the crystal she's able to see things around her ice container. The infirmary and Sebastian.

Vallen bursts into his room and with a cascade of smoke covers his half of the room with his stuff; various books apparatus and a huge chest containing his clothing. After "UNPACKING" HE WALKS OUT OF THE ROOM TO FIND HIS CLASSROOMS AND TEACHERS

(( Whos''s my roommate again?))

(I didn't know i was even in the school yet let alone the dorm.)

Luke got scared at the knock and questioned who could be there. He turned invisible as Tien entered the room. As he heard him and watched him lay down he stopped being invisible and turned into a pit-bull and started barking.

@Duwang

TheGodSnake said:
(as I type I will usually use red for when isaac speaks and blue for when nick speaks)
As they walked, Nick was mostly silent. Not really having a reason to talk, instead he observed the layout, remembering areas to investigate later, and memorizing the route and possible exits. He often did this, wherever he went, Isaac tended to get them in trouble with the wrong people, and he had to know how to get them away, and fast. Meanwhile, Isaac stole a few glances at Haru, wondering what she was. after a few minutes of walking while controlling a small flame of fire to dance around him, he couldnt take it anymore, "so, what are you?" he asked aloud, not trying to be rude, but the two hadnt encountered very many Supernaturals.
Haru's fox ears flickered as she turned her gaze to him. "...I'm a Kitsune.." she said softly and calmly while taking her book out of her bag to read. "I'm sure you'll learn about them in History with Mrs. Van Fenrir..." she stated before slipping off to her dorm.

StarKeeper said:
Vallen bursts into his room and with a cascade of smoke covers his half of the room with his stuff; various books apparatus and a huge chest containing his clothing. After "UNPACKING" HE WALKS OUT OF THE ROOM TO FIND HIS CLASSROOMS AND TEACHERS
(( Whos''s my roommate again?))
((Isaac.))

Rin walked out of his dorm, heading towards some place where he would find some pain-killers. His black hair hung like curtains over his eyes, but it was still quite easy to see the bright blue eyes underneath.

Vallen walked around flicking small smoke golems all across all the dorm. they were the size of ants and drilled into the wall. He looked at the listing and thought he could meet his roommate later for now he needed to find something to eat. he had eaten the last of provisions for lunch and was starving. His stomach growls audibly as he walks.

Peachypants said:
Rin walked out of his dorm, heading towards some place where he would find some pain-killers. His black hair hung like curtains over his eyes, but it was still quite easy to see the bright blue eyes underneath.
Lucy currently drawing in her sketchbook in her room, thinking as she looks out the window, deep in thought. She sighed and looked at the drawing she had been doing and closed her sketchbook. She didn't know why but she kept thinking that it was somehow possible for Rin to be Lucius and Lucifer... but Rin was also his own person...

--

Autumn had gone to her room and immediately decided to go check out the garden since she hadn't done that yet, so she quickly unpacked and made her way out to the hedge maze with her new crow friend and looked around excitedly.

--

Elizabeth smiles a bit. "I know you won't fail me Natayla..." she said while a small grin which could be seen before dropping all emotion and going back to her stern cold look once more.

Wandering all the way to her dorm room she sits on her bed, starring at the other side of the room, Her mind dancing on the thoughts of her room mate. Looking back at her side of the room she sees her black comforter draped over her bed, covered in at least 6 pillows of different colors, her wall blank and bland, her clothes shoved into her dresser, and a simple empty picture frame sat on her dresser, surrounded by mirrors. Leaning back on her bed she sighs, "Well, most of the time people don't hate me.. So..."

Rin continued to walk through the hallway. Despite the fact that his headache made his vision blur a little, he still managed to get forward in a fairly quick pace. But he stumbled a little, causing him to bump into a nearby door. He was prepared for a hard surface to hit him in the shoulder, but instead it felt like he fell right through the door. It was not the case. The door had opened by misstake and he had fallen right into someone's room. Rin's eyes widened as he sat up from the ground and stared around himself.

((@Soul OMU ))

---

Mai held a paper with her dormnumber and the map of the school. Her hands shaked a little as she stood outside the door that seemed to be leading to her dorm. But she wasn't quite sure yet. She read the number on the door several times to make sure that she was right before she pulled the handle and stepped inside. "H-Hello?" She asked, not sure if someone was there or not.

Peachypants said:
Rin continued to walk through the hallway. Despite the fact that his headache made his vision blur a little, he still managed to get forward in a fairly quick pace. But he stumbled a little, causing him to bump into a nearby door. He was prepared for a hard surface to hit him in the shoulder, but instead it felt like he fell right through the door. It was not the case. The door had opened by misstake and he had fallen right into someone's room. Rin's eyes widened as he sat up from the ground and stared around himself.
((@Soul OMU ))

---

Mai held a paper with her dormnumber and the map of the school. Her hands shaked a little as she stood outside the door that seemed to be leading to her dorm. But she wasn't quite sure yet. She read the number on the door several times to make sure that she was right before she pulled the handle and stepped inside. "H-Hello?" She asked, not sure if someone was there or not.
Lucy blinks in surprise as she looks at him. "...Uh Rin... what are you doing here?" she said softly as she moved back to be back against the wall her bed was shoved against.

Vallen was walking through the grounds eating a protein bar he found in his duster pocket as he walked he noticed the small garden, and heard the caw of his former golem. Vallen decides to take a walk through the maze maybe he could see that fawn girl again.

StarKeeper said:
Vallen was walking through the grounds eating a protein bar he found in his duster pocket as he walked he noticed the small garden, and heard the caw of his former golem. Vallen decides to take a walk through the maze maybe he could see that fawn girl again.
Autumn humming softly as she walks into the hedge garden, looking around, doesn't mind if she gets lost as she laces her hands behind her back. The hedge cutting off behind her before opening up a new entrance.

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Lucy blinks in surprise as she looks at him. "...Uh Rin... what are you doing here?" she said softly as she moved back to be back against the wall her bed was shoved against.

[/QUOTE]
Rin's eyes widened a little more -if it was possible- as his cheeks heated up. Of all people, she was the one who lived in this dorm. "I-I'm sorry. Please forgive me" He said and tried to avoid eye-contact while he began to climb up on his feet using the door handle to help him.

Peachypants said:
Rin's eyes widened a little more -if it was possible- as his cheeks heated up. Of all people, she was the one who lived in this dorm. "I-I'm sorry. Please forgive me" He said and tried to avoid eye-contact while he began to climb up on his feet using the door handle to help him.
Lucy brushes a stray strand of her hair out of her eyes, looking down a bit, blushes lightly. "I-It's alright, you didn't know and had no idea..." she said softly while biting her lip.

Rin sighed a little of relief before he stood up straight again. His eyes glanced back at Lucy. "Once again, I am truly sorry. I didn't mean to stumble inside. I'm sorry"

Peachypants said:
Rin sighed a little of relief before he stood up straight again. His eyes glanced back at Lucy. "Once again, I am truly sorry. I didn't mean to stumble inside. I'm sorry"
Lucy waves her hand. "Really it's okay... You're just lucky I wasn't changing." she said with a small smile on her lips to show she was kidding and didn't mean anything and that he wasn't in trouble.

Rin's cheeks turned a little pink when she spoke but he shrugged it off and chuckled a little. "Hey, Lucy? I was just wondering. Are students allowed to leave the school grounds or is it like illegal?" He asked, the thought had slipped his mind several times today.

The maze shifted around him as he walked cutting off exits as he went and entrances. As he walked he could feel that he was approaching the center. "Damn magic mazes" Vallen says as he take another turn.

Peachypants said:
Rin's cheeks turned a little pink when she spoke but he shrugged it off and chuckled a little. "Hey, Lucy? I was just wondering. Are students allowed to leave the school grounds or is it like illegal?" He asked, the thought had slipped his mind several times today.
StarKeeper said:
The maze shifted around him as he walked cutting off exits as he went and entrances. As he walked he could feel that he was approaching the center. "Damn magic mazes" Vallen says as he take another turn.
Lucy blinks. "Well that's if you can find a way off the grounds... the grounds are hidden from the human eye... well that's what my brothers say anyway... that a powerful witch put a spell on the school to protect it." she said while putting her sketchbook down beside her and getting off the bed.

--

Autumn wandering the maze, humming softly as she walks, the crow sitting on her antlers and caws lightly as she walks. Eventually she ended up at the center of the maze as well, under the wooden gazebo where Vallen was.

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Lucy blinks. "Well that's if you can find a way off the grounds... the grounds are hidden from the human eye... well that's what my brothers say anyway... that a powerful witch put a spell on the school to protect it." she said while putting her sketchbook down beside her and getting off the bed.
--

Autumn wandering the maze, humming softly as she walks, the crow sitting on her antlers and caws lightly as she walks. Eventually she ended up at the center of the maze as well, under the wooden gazebo where Vallen was.

[/QUOTE]
"I see." He said, his face clearly revealing that he was about to do something about it. They couldn't exactly keep them locked up in there like some kind of animals. Or maybe they could, none of the students were human anyways.

Ryuu went to the room assigned to him and picked a bed. He unpacked his small amount of things without problem, plopping onto the bed with a sigh. "Boredddd..."

Ren finishes unpacking and checking out her room before deciding to go wander the school, interested and finding out where everything is. She eventually stumbled into the infirmary, was was currently empty, save Sebastian and a frozen statue. She blinked and made her way over to the frozen statue and realized it wasn't a statue, but a girl was frozen inside it. She bit her lip as she tried to figure out why that would be. (@Light)

Peachypants said:
"I see." He said, his face clearly revealing that he was about to do something about it. They couldn't exactly keep them locked up in there like some kind of animals. Or maybe they could, none of the students were human anyways.
Lucy sighs softly. "I'm sure you could find your way off but i'm not sure if you'd be able to come back in... they let down some of the shields when new students arrive so they can see the school before putting them back up for the rest of the year until winter break." she said softly while looking at him worriedly. "Why?"

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back