• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Night Dale Academy for the Supernatural *CLOSED*

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Lucy shakes her head. "It's nothing... I was just thinking something stupid..." She said softly while thinking and looking at him.

[/QUOTE]
"Pretty please" He said with the same smile. "I like stupid thoughts, they are the most creative ones" Rin stretched out his legs while continuing to have a steady eye contact with her. Not like a glare, but a calm and gentle eye contact.

Peachypants said:
"Pretty please" He said with the same smile. "I like stupid thoughts, they are the most creative ones" Rin stretched out his legs while continuing to have a steady eye contact with her. Not like a glare, but a calm and gentle eye contact.
Lucy shakes her head. "No... It's really dumb."

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Lucy shakes her head. "No... It's really dumb."

[/QUOTE]
"Tell me, tell me" Rin said. "Now you sort of have to, you owe me" He smile increased into some sort of grin.

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Lucy sighs and shakes head. "I can't. I really can't." She said while looking upset.

[/QUOTE]
Rin noticed the look on her face and falls silent for a moment. "Oh, okay..I'm sorry for pushing it" He said while he still kept looking at her. "But you'll have to tell me at some point" With that said he grinned a little.

Peachypants said:
Rin noticed the look on her face and falls silent for a moment. "Oh, okay..I'm sorry for pushing it" He said while he still kept looking at her. "But you'll have to tell me at some point" With that said he grinned a little.
Lucy sighs softly as she looks down. "We'll see..." She said while opening her eyes as she stretches and leans back.

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Lucy sighs softly as she looks down. "We'll see..." She said while opening her eyes as she stretches and leans back.

[/QUOTE]
Rin sighs a little, still a little bummed about not being told what she wanted to say. Somehow he managed to lay down on his back inside the tree, without touching Lucy. He closed his eyes but quickly opened one again to look at her. "Pretty please?" He asked, still referring to what she wanted to say earlier.

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Lucy shakes head. "Nope. Not telling you." She said while looking at ahead, thinking.

[/QUOTE]
"Why not? You're not telling me you've robbed a bank and killed all the cops, right?" Rin said with now a smirk on his dry lips. Because really, by this time he was as curious as a man could be.

Peachypants said:
"Why not? You're not telling me you've robbed a bank and killed all the cops, right?" Rin said with now a smirk on his dry lips. Because really, by this time he was as curious as a man could be.
Lucy shakes her head. "No I didnt... It's nothing like that... Maybe a theory.."

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Lucy shakes her head. "No I didnt... It's nothing like that... Maybe a theory.."

[/QUOTE]
"Really? What kind of theory? I sure hope it's no crime, you'd be in even greater trouble if someone were to catch you." Rin said andclosed his eyes completely. He placed his hands under his head to act like some kind of pillow.

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Lucy shakes her head. "Nothing like that..." She said softly while closing her eyes.

[/QUOTE]
"Then what? It's about time you start speaking" Rin said still with a smile on his lips as he laid there on the ground with his eyes closed and black hair down the sides of his naturally pale face.

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Lucy bites her lip and shakes head. "No... It's not a good idea for me to tell you.."

[/QUOTE]
"Why not? I'm not going to hurt you if you tell me, you know. I'm sure it wouldn't hurt me if you told me either." Rin said while scratching his neck a little bit.

((Gotta go, heading to bed again))

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Lucy shakes head. "You don't understand... the other school was suppose to help me control my powers... I ended up burning down the art hall... killing and hurting many students and then getting expelled..."

Elizabeth watching him with cold and unimpressed eyes. "That's not going to make me change my discussion. You still have to clean the dungeon floor." she said as she stood up and opened the door with her powers.

[/QUOTE]
"Does this mean he's free to go?" Cozme asked her expression blank- borderline bored. "Or I'm afraid he might ruin your floors as well as lovely mood." She questioned, arms crossed as she leaned against the wall.

@Soul OMU ))

Peachypants said:
"Why not? I'm not going to hurt you if you tell me, you know. I'm sure it wouldn't hurt me if you told me either." Rin said while scratching his neck a little bit.
((Gotta go, heading to bed again))
(Night)

Lucy sighs softly. "It's a bad idea... You might get angry at me..."

A stereotypical grim reaper appears in Elizabeth's room. A pulse leaves his body and everything around him freezes. He leaves Elizabeth untouched but the rest of the school freezes. Isabel is immune to deity magic so she stands confused on why everyone has froze.

"Hello, Elizabeth." Grimn adresses her even though they've never met. "You and I have things to discuss."

Elizabeth watching him calling after having dismissed Tein. "Hello Grimn.." She said while looking at him, seems unbothered by the cold, as she stares at him.

Light said:
"I'd like to teach.... here. You don't mind do you?" He asked but it wasn't a question at all.
Elizabeth watching him and raises a brow. "And why would you want to teach here?" She asks while looking at him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back