• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Night Dale Academy for the Supernatural *CLOSED*

Peachypants said:
"That school isn't worth you. They were to no help for you. But this one will be, if you stay. Just because you're in trouble doesn't mean you'll get expelled. You have your brothers here, they wouldn't let you leave without control over your powers. I wouldn't let you leave." Rin said while yet again staring into the grass.
Lucy says nothing as she hugs her knees closer, has scars down her cheeks from crying. "...They tried to help me in the other school but ended up getting in trouble as well..."

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Lucy says nothing as she hugs her knees closer, has scars down her cheeks from crying. "...They tried to help me in the other school but ended up getting in trouble as well..."

[/QUOTE]
Rin slolwy moved a bit closer to the tree which she sat in. He leaned his back against the tree ans sighed. "It's allright, you're fine now. Really, this school is your home now. They can't throw you out of here knowing that you might accidentally hurt innocent humans."

Peachypants said:
Rin slolwy moved a bit closer to the tree which she sat in. He leaned his back against the tree ans sighed. "It's allright, you're fine now. Really, this school is your home now. They can't throw you out of here knowing that you might accidentally hurt innocent humans."
Lucy sighs softly. "No... they won't throw me out because this is my second strike... one more and they will kill me to prevent me from causing anymore damage..." she said softly while closing her eyes.

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Lucy sighs softly. "No... they won't throw me out because this is my second strike... one more and they will kill me to prevent me from causing anymore damage..." she said softly while closing her eyes.

[/QUOTE]
Rin turned towards her, resulting in him sitting right in front of her. "Lucy, I won't let that happen. Not in a million years. I promise" He said in a soft voice while he fought the urge to touch her skin.

((I did not mean that in a dirty way xD But you know haha ))

Peachypants said:
Rin turned towards her, resulting in him sitting right in front of her. "Lucy, I won't let that happen. Not in a million years. I promise" He said in a soft voice while he fought the urge to touch her skin.
((I did not mean that in a dirty way xD But you know haha ))
(( xD I know, It's suppose to be a kind gesture. xD ))

Lucy flinches back from him. "...B-But I hurt you..." she said in a tiny, soft voice, looking a him with scared big eyes.

[QUOTE="Soul OMU](( xD I know, It's suppose to be a kind gesture. xD ))
Lucy flinches back from him. "...B-But I hurt you..." she said in a tiny, soft voice, looking a him with scared big eyes.

[/QUOTE]
(( Haha yeah xD ))

"But you didn't hurt me, I was the one who hurt myself. I could just as easily walked out of the room but I chose not to, I wanted to help you. And besides, I'm almost completely back to normal now." Rin said, and what he said was true. The visible parts of his skin was almost completely back to normal, maybe some scars left here and there. However, his chest wasn't the one to heal easily, it was his most vulnerable spot. Luckily, with his clothes on it was impossible to see it.

Peachypants said:
(( Haha yeah xD ))
"But you didn't hurt me, I was the one who hurt myself. I could just as easily walked out of the room but I chose not to, I wanted to help you. And besides, I'm almost completely back to normal now." Rin said, and what he said was true. The visible parts of his skin was almost completely back to normal, maybe some scars left here and there. However, his chest wasn't the one to heal easily, it was his most vulnerable spot. Luckily, with his clothes on it was impossible to see it.
Lucy watching him. "But I did hurt you. You are very sensitive to heat and you got burned because of me..." she said softly while looking down at her arms.

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Lucy watching him. "But I did hurt you. You are very sensitive to heat and you got burned because of me..." she said softly while looking down at her arms.

[/QUOTE]
"But it wasn't your fault, I was the one who caused myself to get hurt. It wasn't like you were attacking me. You shouldn't worry so much. I'm fine now, aren't I?" Rin smiled a little when he spoke.

Peachypants said:
"But it wasn't your fault, I was the one who caused myself to get hurt. It wasn't like you were attacking me. You shouldn't worry so much. I'm fine now, aren't I?" Rin smiled a little when he spoke.
Lucy says nothing as she looks at him again, watching him.

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Lucy says nothing as she looks at him again, watching him.

[/QUOTE]
Rin lifted his hands a little. "Look, there are no wounds here. Everything heals sooner or later, you shouldn't blame yourself for thing that now belongs to the past"

Peachypants said:
Rin lifted his hands a little. "Look, there are no wounds here. Everything heals sooner or later, you shouldn't blame yourself for thing that now belongs to the past"
Lucy still says nothing as she stares at him blankly, her eyes lost in a memory again.

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Lucy still says nothing as she stares at him blankly, her eyes lost in a memory again.

[/QUOTE]
"Believe me when I tell you that if there's anything I wouldn't do, it would be letting you get hurt." Rin said and met her eyes. His eyes were filled with a mix of so many emotions, none knew quite which but they sure wasn't emotionless.

Peachypants said:
"Believe me when I tell you that if there's anything I wouldn't do, it would be letting you get hurt." Rin said and met her eyes. His eyes were filled with a mix of so many emotions, none knew quite which but they sure wasn't emotionless.
Lucy bites her lip as tears start to pool in her eyes. "...R-Rin..." she said softly while looking up at him.

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Lucy bites her lip as tears start to pool in her eyes. "...R-Rin..." she said softly while looking up at him.

[/QUOTE]
Rin's eyes widened ever so slightly as he heard her speak. "..Yeah..?" He asked, not really sure about what she wanted to say. His head tilted a little to the side while he kept a steady eyecontact.

Peachypants said:
Rin's eyes widened ever so slightly as he heard her speak. "..Yeah..?" He asked, not really sure about what she wanted to say. His head tilted a little to the side while he kept a steady eyecontact.
Lucy looking at him, shaking a bit. "Thank you."

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Lucy looking at him, shaking a bit. "Thank you."

[/QUOTE]
Rin blinked a few times before cracking another smile. "Thank you" He said and squeezed down inside the tree next to her. Strangely enough the hollow of the tree were large enough for the two of them sitting there without them touching eachother.

Peachypants said:
Rin blinked a few times before cracking another smile. "Thank you" He said and squeezed down inside the tree next to her. Strangely enough the hollow of the tree were large enough for the two of them sitting there without them touching eachother.
Lucy closes her eyes as she leans back against the tree. "...I wish we could hug again... But we can't..." She said softly while sighing.

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Lucy closes her eyes as she leans back against the tree. "...I wish we could hug again... But we can't..." She said softly while sighing.

[/QUOTE]
"I'd be willing to sacrifice it. Just because it's you." Rin sighed and leaned back himself. He litled his head upwards and closed his eyes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Peachypants said:
"I'd be willing to sacrifice it, just not now. Just because it's you." Rin sighed and leaned back himself. He litled his head upwards and closed his eyes.
Lucy watching him. "Rin..." She said softly while her eyes flickered gently.

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Lucy watching him. "Rin..." She said softly while her eyes flickered gently.

[/QUOTE]
"Yeah..?" When he spoke his voice sounded somewhat hoarse, probably an upcoming cold. Rin opened his eyes to look at Lucy. He was really curious about what she was trying to put into words.

"If you're worried about hurting my feelings, don't. I'm not exactly phased by what people have to say about me. However, if you're worried that you will anger your grandmother by telling me... Well, either way, don't feel as if you're under any obligation to tell me."

(@Light )

Peachypants said:
"Yeah..?" When he spoke his voice sounded somewhat hoarse, probably an upcoming cold. Rin opened his eyes to look at Lucy. He was really curious about what she was trying to put into words.
Lucy looking at him and shakes her head. "It's nothing..." She said softly while looking down, thinking.

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Lucy looking at him and shakes her head. "It's nothing..." She said softly while looking down, thinking.

[/QUOTE]
"Aw what a shame, I really wanted to know what you had to say." He said while even putting on a slight pout on his face. "Now tell me" Rin gave her a cheeky smile as he spoke.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back