• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Night Dale Academy for the Supernatural *CLOSED*

"Whatever" Tien responded.

The zombie hopped in the direction of the plant toward the office of the head mistress.

Tien knocked on the door to the Head Master's office. "H-hello? he whimpered, legs and arm shaking.

Simi remains mostly silent as they talk among themselves, wringing her hands together anxiously. She doesn't handle conversation well with most, and the rigid lines of her shoulders shows it. Simi walks over to Isabella, nervously looking around. "Isabella," She says, grabbing Isabella's shoulder to get her attention. She doesn't seem very keen on talking, her eyes looking anywhere but Isabella's face. "I shouldn't have said what I said back when we spoke. I was quick to judge you and what I said was uncalled for." She looks to Isabella's eyes finally, seeming nervous and apologetic. "I'm sorry."

Last edited by a moderator:
Nervously, Tien opens the door which creeks open as Tien pushes against it. Fully ajar, Tien hops through the door before turning around to close it. Turning around again, Tien pulls himself a chair and sits down.

"U-um... hello Ms. Head Mistres ma'am..."

Isabel looks at Simi. "Fine... I accept your apology. Just.. don't accuse me of that again. Okay?" Isabel still twirled the rose in her hand from Sebastian.

Sebastian waiting as he thinks for a moment, heads towards the hedge wall, opening it up slightly to show a hidden garden, heads inside.

---

Elizabeth puts her book down and laces her hands in front of her. "Hello. So Sebastian sent you hm? I see..."

Simi seems relieved. "I won't," She agrees, releasing Isabella's shoulder. "I'm... I'm not on very good terms with your grandmother and I took that anger out on you. Again, I'm sorry for that."

"W-what do you see, Miss?" Tien asked.

"I'm not in trouble right? I just wanted to help another one of the students out." Tien's voice trailed off into a mumble as he shyly turned his face away from the headmistress.

Elizabeth watching him. "Yes but you need to be careful... not all students are nice and don't like when random people come up and touch them..." she said while looking at him with blood red eyes.

--

Haru finds Rin and blinks as she watches him from a tree. "...Are you okay...?" (@Peachypants)

Soul OMU]Elizabeth watching him. "Yes but you need to be careful... not all students are nice and don't like when random people come up and touch them..." she said while looking at him with blood red eyes. -- Haru finds Rin and blinks as she watches him from a tree. "...Are you okay...?" ([URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/6235-peachypants/ said:
@Peachypants[/URL])
Rin's eyes widen once again. His skin was still pretty messed up, but it looked cleaner than before. "Hi there. I'm fine, how 'bout you?" He gave the fox-like creature a slight smile as he struggled to get up from the ground. Pain struck him and he sunk back down on the asphalt.

Peachypants said:
Rin's eyes widen once again. His skin was still pretty messed up, but it looked cleaner than before. "Hi there. I'm fine, how 'bout you?" He gave the fox-like creature a slight smile as he struggled to get up from the ground. Pain struck him and he sunk back down on the asphalt.
Haru watching him from the tree, her katana slung across her back. "...I'm fine... and your a liar..." she said softly and calmly as she watched him.

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Haru watching him from the tree, her katana slung across her back. "...I'm fine... and your a liar..." she said softly and calmly as she watched him.

[/QUOTE]
((I don't seem to get any notification these days v_v ))

"I aint no liar." Rin said with a slight smirk now. He'd heard of creatures like her, spirit foxes. In old folklores they would be quite sneaky, just like a fox would be. Rin closed his eyes while facing the sky. "Now, how long do you plan on sitting up there?"

Peachypants said:
((I don't seem to get any notification these days v_v ))
"I aint no liar." Rin said with a slight smirk now. He'd heard of creatures like her, spirit foxes. In old folklores they would be quite sneaky, just like a fox would be. Rin closed his eyes while facing the sky. "Now, how long do you plan on sitting up there?"
"Says the one missing skin..." she said while watching him and tilting her head. "Also I plan on staying up here until I feel like moving..." she said while watching him.

Isabel nodded. "It's cool. I flipped out." She sighs. "I wish I could just spread my wings and soar to unstress myself."

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]"Says the one missing skin..." she said while watching him and tilting her head. "Also I plan on staying up here until I feel like moving..." she said while watching him.

[/QUOTE]
"It'll get back in a little while, there's a reason I came out here, you see." He said softly as he opened one of his eyes to look at her. "Oh really? You know it really hurts my neck to have to look up to be able to see you"

Cozme wandered down the hall, walking past the Head mistresses office. Pausing after spotting Tien she smiled; He looked like he was quaking in his shoes.. She waved as though to grab his attention to get him to come her way.

(@Duwang )

Peachypants said:
"It'll get back in a little while, there's a reason I came out here, you see." He said softly as he opened one of his eyes to look at her. "Oh really? You know it really hurts my neck to have to look up to be able to see you"
Haru watching him. "Then I shall go... Also Lucy might be leaving..." she said as she vanished on the wind.

"Huh?" Tien turned around to see a boy outside waving toward him.

"No! I can't right now! I think I'm in trouble!" Tien explained to Cozme in a loud whisper.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back