• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Night Dale Academy for the Supernatural *CLOSED*

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Haru watching him. "Then I shall go... Also Lucy might be leaving..." she said as she vanished on the wind.

[/QUOTE]
"Lucy? What? Explain yourself!" He yelled as he stood up from the ground, still a little unsteady on his feet. He scraped against the wall as he rushed inside to find her somewhere. Panic filled his mind as he walked.

Cozme looked at the door slightly annoyed, "Well then. You could have said 'Get away from here you unwanted creep.' But I suppose the door slamming was just as jerk worthy." She leans against the wall staring at the door, now holding her place in stubborn refusal.

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Lucy hiding in the shadows, currently in the forest, going to transfer schools again.

[/QUOTE]
Rin had pretty much walked through the entire school by now, asking some people if they had seen her. But none had seen where she had gone. He walked towards where he believed he would've found her, the forest. Once he got there he stopped to look around. "Lucy!" He yelled as he began to walk again.

Peachypants said:
Rin had pretty much walked through the entire school by now, asking some people if they had seen her. But none had seen where she had gone. He walked towards where he believed he would've found her, the forest. Once he got there he stopped to look around. "Lucy!" He yelled as he began to walk again.
Lucy hiding in the hollow of a dead tree, curled up as she rests, shaking a bit as she holds her sketchbook close to her.

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Lucy hiding in the hollow of a dead tree, curled up as she rests, shaking a bit as she holds her sketchbook close to her.

[/QUOTE]
Rin brushed past several trees before he found a much larger one. It looked more like the shell of a tree actually. But in the shadow,hiding, sat the familliar body of the one he was searching for. "Lucy, please come out" He said gently while leaning on yet another tree next to the one she sat in.

((Sorry, gonna head to bed. It's late where I live plus I gotta work tomorrow ))

Peachypants said:
Rin brushed past several trees before he found a much larger one. It looked more like the shell of a tree actually. But in the shadow,hiding, sat the familliar body of the one he was searching for. "Lucy, please come out" He said gently while leaning on yet another tree next to the one she sat in.
((Sorry, gonna head to bed. It's late where I live plus I gotta work tomorrow ))
(That's fine.)

Lucy quickly looks up, has scars down her cheeks. "No... I'm a monster.." she mumbled while curling in deep in the tree.

"So... headmistress?" Tien slowly turned his head to face Ms. Van Steen. "What kind of trouble am I in? Do I have to scrub toilets? Clean gym mats? Cut wood?" Tien asked nervously. He knew he was in some kind of trouble. His teachers didn't tell him what it was, but he was definitely in it. "Head mistress?" he repeated.

"B-but why?" Tien asked. It seemed like a fairly dire punishment just for touching somebody on the shoulder- unless he broke some custom her race must have had. Tien thought deeply about this.

Simi is a bit perplexed by Isabella's words. "Spread your...?" Then it dawns on her, and she smiles knowingly. "Ah, that's right. You inherited shifting from your grandmother, if I remember correctly. It probably would be uncomfortable for you to be trapped here, wouldn't it?"

"Yeah but switching minds a lot lately have made it easier on me. Or us, whichever you want to go with." Isabel sets the rose in her hair and shrugs.

Simi nods, her smile warm and welcoming. "I've had my fair share of switching mentalities, believe me. My experience was less than pleasant, but I'm glad it's offered you comfort in whatever way." Simi is suddenly very distracted by how nicely the rose compliments her face, blinking, then looking away.

"Yeah well sometimes they can be a pain." She lightly knocks on her head. "Especially when one has a different taste in people than you do. It makes it hard to stay in a relationship." Isabel laughs.

Simi laughs too, the sound oddly light for the strange sound of her voice and sounding similar to a child. "Yes, I suppose that could put a small strain on things, though I'm sure you have no shortage of suitors. Especially because of how many boys I've seen your father have to chase away with a stick." The crinkling of her eyes and the slight raise to her brows shows she's joking about that last part.

"About that last part. He uses his good old sycthe. The one he fought in every battle with as a teenager. It's really sweet of him to chase boys out for me. Especially those princes who come in and expect me to want to marry them because of their status. Sometimes they think I'm an actual princess. Weirdos... but there are some guys I like." Isabel looks up into the sky and smiles.

Simi laughs at the mention of the scythe. She could barely - barely being the key word - believe that he still had that old thing. "I'd imagine there were at least a few. I'm sure that you have quite a few to pick from, hm?"

"Yeah but.... some of them aren't.... like us. Well not some of them. All of them. I seem to be attracted to the hopeless human guys a lot. Like the really dorky ones. Like those highschool movies, the know it all nerd who doesn't look to bad. Yeah.... that's me. I mean its really cute when they say all these things about us or about one of my species and most of the time its right. I also like to see the look on jocks face when I pick the nerd over them. I like the really sappy dudes too... a gentlemen. Someone who makes me feel good." Isabel seems to be off in her own world. She also touches the rose at the last sentence.

"Well, this is school, but it's a school that lacks humans. I'm positive there will be at least one boy who matches the description of your ideal man," Simi smiles again, though it's faint and short lived, then rolls her shoulders a bit as she wrings her hands. "I'm sorry to switch the subject so suddenly, but may I ask you about what your grandmother had to say about me and my character?"

[QUOTE="Soul OMU](That's fine.)
Lucy quickly looks up, has scars down her cheeks. "No... I'm a monster.." she mumbled while curling in deep in the tree.

[/QUOTE]
"Lucy it's okay, we're all monsters. You have to come out or you'll never be able to control your powers, there's a reason for people like us to be at a place like this." Rin said while sitting down in the dry grass below him.

"Headmistress..." Tien whimpered. As he sat there in the silence, a tear suddenly began to roll down his cheek and into his lap forming a small dark spot. More followed it. "WAAAAGH HA HA!" the little zombie boy burst into a trail of tears. He hid his face in his legs and wiped off his tears with his sleeve.

"WHY! WHY?" Tien shouted out. "I DON'T WANNA! I DON'T WANNA!" He fell off his chair and rolled on the ground. In his fit, a pool had formed beneath him in an almost cartoonish manner.

Peachypants said:
"Lucy it's okay, we're all monsters. You have to come out or you'll never be able to control your powers, there's a reason for people like us to be at a place like this." Rin said while sitting down in the dry grass below him.
Lucy shakes head. "You don't understand... the other school was suppose to help me control my powers... I ended up burning down the art hall... killing and hurting many students and then getting expelled..."

Duwang said:
"Headmistress..." Tien whimpered. As he sat there in the silence, a tear suddenly began to roll down his cheek and into his lap forming a small dark spot. More followed it. "WAAAAGH HA HA!" the little zombie boy burst into a trail of tears. He hid his face in his legs and wiped off his tears with his sleeve.
"WHY! WHY?" Tien shouted out. "I DON'T WANNA! I DON'T WANNA!" He fell off his chair and rolled on the ground. In his fit, a pool had formed beneath him in an almost cartoonish manner.
Elizabeth watching him with cold and unimpressed eyes. "That's not going to make me change my discussion. You still have to clean the dungeon floor." she said as she stood up and opened the door with her powers.

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Lucy shakes head. "You don't understand... the other school was suppose to help me control my powers... I ended up burning down the art hall... killing and hurting many students and then getting expelled..."

Elizabeth watching him with cold and unimpressed eyes. "That's not going to make me change my discussion. You still have to clean the dungeon floor." she said as she stood up and opened the door with her powers.

[/QUOTE]
"That school isn't worth you. They were to no help for you. But this one will be, if you stay. Just because you're in trouble doesn't mean you'll get expelled. You have your brothers here, they wouldn't let you leave without control over your powers. I wouldn't let you leave." Rin said while yet again staring into the grass.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back