• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Night Dale Academy for the Supernatural *CLOSED*

"Karin wake up! don't you fall asleep again!" she sobbed between each breath that she expelled "Wake up or I wont ever forgive you!" she shouted as she lifted her sister up into a sitting position. She became weak and couldn't support the weight as she dropped her to the floor she noticed that her friend had vanished 'did she cause this' she thought to herself but wouldn't become angry she was emotionally exhausted from what had just happen to pin blame on someone.

Light said:
"I bet it looks amazing."
Sebastian shrugs. "I suppose you could say that... I like exotic plants quite a bit since they are much more interesting to take care of but I like domestic plants as well..." he said while walking with her.

--

Alezander sighs when he sees the twins and carefully picks them up before taking them towards the infirmary, hoping that Lucy and Rin are okay, and knows Lucy won't be around for a while since she's emotionally and mentally tired from all that has happened.

"You talking about exotic plants reminds me of mom. She would always tell me how she and father would always mess around in a sea of flowers when they were young. She's the best medic I know. Sometimes I wish I could heal others as good as she can."

Light said:
"You talking about exotic plants reminds me of mom. She would always tell me how she and father would always mess around in a sea of flowers when they were young. She's the best medic I know. Sometimes I wish I could heal others as good as she can."
Sebastian looks over at her. "Well sometimes we can only be as good as the effort we put into something." he said while walking with her.

"Well I at least okay at healing but it's not like anyone would care though. So I keep it to myself. You seem like a person who listens so that's why I'm telling you."

Simi comes out of the library, sighing. That was closer than she would ever want. She had seen Layla and Isabella talking, so she assumes that Layla had told her lies about who Simi really was. She had left before she had heard anything significant, but she guesses that Layla had said something cruel to Isabella, which isn't that surprising. She moves down the hall, running her fingers through her short hair. Escape is impossible, and she guesses that she is not going be properly fed here, as her diet is seen as taboo in the eyes of more than humans. She steps outside into the garden, and sits down on a bench, elbows on her knees and her head in her hands.

Light said:
"Well I at least okay at healing but it's not like anyone would care though. So I keep it to myself. You seem like a person who listens so that's why I'm telling you."
Sebastian sighs softly. "I am a listener because I had to listen to my brother most of the time, sometimes my little sister would come to me with her problems, i'm more willing to help a crying girl then my brother since most the time i'm just cleaning up his mess.." he said while walking passed the school's garden and to his own secret garden.

Isabel stops him. "Wait! That's the Simi girl Layla was talking about." Isabel hides behind a bush. "Hey do that teacher stalking girls technique you and your brother mastered."

Sebastian blinks and looks at her oddly. "Alez does it because he's a creep... I do it because i'm gay and I have nothing to gain..." he said while shaking his head.

"Yeah but you're good at it as well and your brother isn't that much of a creep." Isabel smiles.

Simi looks directly at Isabella, her glowing orange eyes widening. "Shit," She whispers, looking as the girl dives behind a bush. "Isabella?"

Simi blinks. "I'm just getting my bearings with the layout of the school," Then her expression turns to concern. "I heard you arguing with your grandmother. Are you alright? I know she doesn't always say the kindest things."

"Whatever your grandma problem is, I'm sure you'll fix it" Tien added, placing his hand over Isabel's shoulders. His hands were cold as he was dead and Tien's breath had smelled of some cheap perfume just barely masking the scent of his breath.

Isabel slowly turns her head. "One.... my grandmother isn't the family hug and your problems over type." Isabel started to get angrier. "Two..... who the hell are you?" Isabels hair started to turn white and her eyes turn red. Shifting to Dark Isabel. "Three.... why are you touching me?"

Tien smiled. "Tien Lung" he proudly proclaimed. With his one hand on his one arm, Tein made a creaky thumbs up. "One armed boxer. Also mostly dead- but still pretty alive. How 'bout you?"

Sebastian sighs softly and rubs his temples. "Tien now is not the time..." he said as his eyes turned a dark green and glowed as the hedges of the hedge maze seemed to respond and sent out vines.

"I don't know." She growls. "My condition right now seems." She switches back to normal Isabel and she speaks normally. "Shifty."

Tien scrunched his face in out of dissapointment. "Aw" he whined.

"Well Shifty, whatever your problem is, I'm sure you'll fix it some day" Tien patted Isabel on the back, trying his hardest to sympathize with her before quickly pulling away. With a flick of his arm, an axe popped from Tien's sleeve.

"Should I get chopping?"

Sebastian narrows his eyes. "I suggest you go to the Headmistress' office before you become my garden's meal." he muttered in a dark tone, his eyes covered by his hair.

"Ha ha" Tien laughed. As he continued, Tien's laughter became just a slight bit more nervous. "Can I have someone guide me there? I don't know how many other gardens are out there that might eat me."

Sebastian rubs his temples as a small plant pulled itself out of the ground and started walking to the Headmistress' office. "Follow the plant..." he muttered under his breath,

Users who are viewing this thread

Back