• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Night Dale Academy for the Supernatural *CLOSED*

Sebastian smiles a bit. "Not all warriors started out great... they had to work hard and long before reaching where they are now... Like your mom... your dad... you grandma... Miss. Elizabeth."

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Lucy wearing gloves on her hands due to her other powers. Lucy has a weak smile on her face. "I'm not going to die... just... fall... into hyper sleep... so... my body... ca... re...ge...na...rat...." she mumbled before passing out.

Sebastian watching her. "Your a smart girl, I know you can figure something out... but i am also here in case you need help... all the great warriors needed help sometimes."

[/QUOTE]
"Lucy!" He yelled as she fainted. He barely knew what to do. He was pretty much panicking, with a shaky breath andeyes filled with worry. But as he saw her lay on the floor he quickly came to his senses. Without a single doubt he bent down and picked her up to place her in a sitting position with her back against the wall. It had to do something good, right? After that he himself sat down on the floor next to her. "You make me worry too much. Please don't do it ever again" He said to her, even though he knew that she couldn't hear him.

Peachypants said:
"Lucy!" He yelled as she fainted. He barely knew what to do. He was pretty much panicking, with a shaky breath andeyes filled with worry. But as he saw her lay on the floor he quickly came to his senses. Without a single doubt he bent down and picked her up to place her in a sitting position with her back against the wall. It had to do something good, right? After that he himself sat down on the floor next to her. "You make me worry too much. Please don't do it ever again" He said to her, even though he knew that she couldn't hear him.
Lucy passed out against the wall, resting as her body starts to fix itself and slow starts to warm up.

--

*Somewhere else*

Alezander blinks when he feels someone's body drop down to a slightly cold temperature and realizes its Lucy because he can't feel her usual warm body temperature.

The fog fades out as Isabel walks up to him. In her normal form seeming to trust him. The demon fades into the shadows. "Who exactly are you?"

Sebastian watching her as she walks up to him. "Well I'm Sebastian Eclair, Herbology and potions teacher... I know not that exciting and interesting. I'm sure you've met my obnoxious brother, Alez." he said while looking at her.

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Lucy passed out against the wall, resting as her body starts to fix itself and slow starts to warm up.
--

*Somewhere else*

Alezander blinks when he feels someone's body drop down to a slightly cold temperature and realizes its Lucy because he can't feel her usual warm body temperature.

[/QUOTE]
Rin tilted his head back against the wall and closed his eyes. Even though their bodies weren't touching, he could feel the heat coming back to her body. This resulted in a tiny smile on relief on his lips. It was a peaceful silence around them, not like those tense one you usually get when you step into a libary. There he sat for a while, almost falling asleep himself as he waited for her to wake up.

Peachypants said:
Rin tilted his head back against the wall and closed his eyes. Even though their bodies weren't touching, he could feel the heat coming back to her body. This resulted in a tiny smile on relief on his lips. It was a peaceful silence around them, not like those tense one you usually get when you step into a libary. There he sat for a while, almost falling asleep himself as he waited for her to wake up.
Lucy resting quietly as she is leaning against the bookcase, not moving as her body starts to warm up, whatever skin is showing is glowing faintly to show the heat under her skin returning.

Isabel giggles. "I'm afraid I have met your brother but he didn't seem as obnoxious as you describe him to be. You also already know my name so lets just do this." Isabel sticks her hand out.

Sebastian chuckles a bit. "That's because he's trying to be professional for once, i have to say i'm quite proud of him." he said as he took her hand and shook it.

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Lucy resting quietly as she is leaning against the bookcase, not moving as her body starts to warm up, whatever skin is showing is glowing faintly to show the heat under her skin returning.

[/QUOTE]
His heartbeat was surprisingly enough slow and steady, considering the circumstances. Once he thought about it, the two of them were quite different. She was as warm as the sun while his whole body, some people included his heart, was cold as ice. Rin sighed heavily as he sunk down a little lower and crossed his arms over his chest. He tilted his head downwards and let the strands of black hair once again cover most of his eyes.

"I have to say superman. You've come to my rescue." Isabel flashed a big smile and looks into his eyes.

Lucy's body shifts a bit and causes her head to fall against his arm, still unconscious so completely unaware of what she's doing.

---

Light said:
"I have to say superman. You've come to my rescue." Isabel flashed a big smile and looks into his eyes.
Sebastian snorts. "I'm far from Superman. Last I checked he wasn't a plant demon." he said while sighing.

Isabel still holds onto his hand. "Plant demon?" Isabel laughs. She turns his hand up and inspects his palms. Rubbing her thumb on it while holding it. "I can tell by your hands."

Sebastian looks amused. "I also gave many hints earlier. I said this forest is part of my domain, my eyes, which are green and when they glow, the plants respond." he said while watching her as he makes a rose grow around his index and thumb.

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Lucy's body shifts a bit and causes her head to fall against his arm, still unconscious so completely unaware of what she's doing.
---

Sebastian snorts. "I'm far from Superman. Last I checked he wasn't a plant demon." he said while sighing.

[/QUOTE]
Rin jumps a tiny bity when he feels the touch of her head. Her body still hadn't gotten back to it's normal temperature, meaning that it still wasn't warm enough for him to take any damage. But he surely was surprised. After a brief moment he himself sighed and let his head rest on top of hers. His eyes were still closed behind the curtain of black hair that covered them.

Isabel take the rose and smells it. She sighs after doing so. "You know.... it was really nice of you to come here."

Peachypants said:
Rin jumps a tiny bity when he feels the touch of her head. Her body still hadn't gotten back to it's normal temperature, meaning that it still wasn't warm enough for him to take any damage. But he surely was surprised. After a brief moment he himself sighed and let his head rest on top of hers. His eyes were still closed behind the curtain of black hair that covered them.
Lucy's body is still warming up, and warming up quickly now that she's resting against him lightly. Her own hair falling into her face and against his arm.

---

Light said:
Isabel take the rose and smells it. She sighs after doing so. "You know.... it was really nice of you to come here."
Sebastian blinks. "And why is that?" he asked while stretching.

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Lucy's body is still warming up, and warming up quickly now that she's resting against him lightly. Her own hair falling into her face and against his arm.
---

Sebastian blinks. "And why is that?" he asked while stretching.

[/QUOTE]
Without him really noticing it, her body temperature had increased. It wasn't until he felt a burning sensation on his arm. His eyes shot wide open as the burning feeling continued. He made some kind of noise, no one knows quite what, that signalised his pain. Without even thinking about Lucy he moved away from her. Within a second he stood on his feet with a hand over his arm where she had leaned against. The fact that he had leaned on her as well resulted in a similar wound on the bottom of his cheek and jawline. A frown was glued to his face as he quickly walked away from Lucy towards the window where he once again sat down.

Peachypants said:
Without him really noticing it, her body temperature had increased. It wasn't until he felt a burning sensation on his arm. His eyes shot wide open as the burning feeling continued. He made some kind of noise, no one knows quite what, that signalised his pain. Without even thinking about Lucy he moved away from her. Within a second he stood on his feet with a hand over his arm where she had leaned against. The fact that he had leaned on her as well resulted in a similar wound on the bottom of his cheek and jawline. A frown was glued to his face as he quickly walked away from Lucy towards the window where he once again sat down.
Lucy hears the sound and her eyes quickly snap open as she jumps back from him and slams back against the other bookcase, shaking. "No... Oh no..." she said as she started to panic and her body seemed to get even hotter as flames started to crawl under her skin before licking at the books, the wood and the paper of the bookcase.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back