• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Night Dale Academy for the Supernatural *CLOSED*

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Lucy hears the sound and her eyes quickly snap open as she jumps back from him and slams back against the other bookcase, shaking. "No... Oh no..." she said as she started to panic and her body seemed to get even hotter as flames started to crawl under her skin before licking at the books, the wood and the paper of the bookcase.

[/QUOTE]
Rin sat there in pain, not really noticing what was happening around him. Luckily though, his skin was the type of skin to heal easily. Maybe it wasn't really his skin, it may just be that he is not human. But even if they did heal, it still hurt quite a lot. He sat there cursing in a low voice, just because of that pain. By the time he looked up from the ground he noticed some sort of flames crawling forward on the floor. That was when he realised what it must had come from. "Lucy!" He yelled and crawled back up on his feet to run towards her. Maybe more like stumbling, but well.

Peachypants said:
Rin sat there in pain, not really noticing what was happening around him. Luckily though, his skin was the type of skin to heal easily. Maybe it wasn't really his skin, it may just be that he is not human. But even if they did heal, it still hurt quite a lot. He sat there cursing in a low voice, just because of that pain. By the time he looked up from the ground he noticed some sort of flames crawling forward on the floor. That was when he realised what it must had come from. "Lucy!" He yelled and crawled back up on his feet to run towards her. Maybe more like stumbling, but well.
Lucy shaking, gripping her head, eyes full blow and seem to be trapped in a memory. "N-No... I-I didn't mean to... I-I'm sorry... L-Lucius... Lucifer!" she sobbed as tears burned down her cheeks as the flames swirled around her, eating up the books, the books.

Cozme sniffed the air, her eyebrows rocketing upwards when she smelled smoke. "Why... Would there be a fire..?" She wondered aloud.

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Lucy shaking, gripping her head, eyes full blow and seem to be trapped in a memory. "N-No... I-I didn't mean to... I-I'm sorry... L-Lucius... Lucifer!" she sobbed as tears burned down her cheeks as the flames swirled around her, eating up the books, the books.

[/QUOTE]
Rin stumbled over to her but stopped just outside the shield of flame she had built up. After a moment of hesitation he covered his head with his hands and rushed through the flames, despite the damage it gave to him. He panted as he once again shouted her name. "Lucy! Calm down! It's allright." His voice was still uneven. He looked up at her face and noticed her crying. Even though he felt his skin tear up because of the flames, he ran towards her in a hug. It became more like a tackle but he still managed to stay on his feet. He held her close as he tried to ignore the fact that most of his skin was about to fall off into piles of ashes. "Schh... it's okay..." He managed to get out.

Peachypants said:
Rin stumbled over to her but stopped just outside the shield of flame she had built up. After a moment of hesitation he covered his head with his hands and rushed through the flames, despite the damage it gave to him. He panted as he once again shouted her name. "Lucy! Calm down! It's allright." His voice was still uneven. He looked up at her face and noticed her crying. Even though he felt his skin tear up because of the flames, he ran towards her in a hug. It became more like a tackle but he still managed to stay on his feet. He held her close as he tried to ignore the fact that most of his skin was about to fall off into piles of ashes. "Schh... it's okay..." He managed to get out.
Lucy shaking hard while tears burn tracks down her pale cheeks, her eyes shadowed as she starts to calm down, the flames starting to die down a bit as she starts to focus on him. "...R-Rin...?" she said weakly and in a very scared, shaky voice, the shadows coming out to extinguish the flames.

Light said:
Isabel nods her head. Happily walkng away. "You going to show me plant hero?"
Sebastian blinks and raises a brow at the change in attitude and the fact she is interested in his plants. "Plant hero? And I suppose." he said as he started walking.

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Lucy shaking hard while tears burn tracks down her pale cheeks, her eyes shadowed as she starts to calm down, the flames starting to die down a bit as she starts to focus on him. "...R-Rin...?" she said weakly and in a very scared, shaky voice, the shadows coming out to extinguish the flames.

Sebastian blinks and raises a brow at the change in attitude and the fact she is interested in his plants. "Plant hero? And I suppose." he said as he started walking.

[/QUOTE]
Rin tried to breath as normally as he could, which he failed to do. The way he breathed required large ammount of effort, but he still held her tight against him. "It's okay." He was now almost whispering. His eyes were shut to the point when wrinkles would appear and the frown on his forhead made it look like he had the worst migraine of his life. Well, he sort of had but in another way. His whole body felt as if it were to tear itself apart and break into pieces, which it probably would be if he continued holding her this tight for much longer.

Cozume locates where the smoke was coming from just as the flames were being extinguished, her eyes widining from their neutral state she breathed a sigh of shock. "Sfântul Sacred copac.." She choked out.

(Holy Sacred Tree)

Sabrina had woken her sister to only say "we need to do something" she got up and grabbed Karin's arm and let her nose lead the way. "what are you doing and I was napping here why did you wake me" she grunted annoyingly as her sister continued to run towards the ventilated smoke into the place of knowledge which was set aflame but half seemed to had been put out. Karin let out an shout "what the!" but he sister remained calm pulling out a couple of her slips "sister you know what we must do right?" One nodded at the other as she held her sisters hands Sabrina threw out her charms and they chanted "TIME REVERSAL" books went back into place and ashes turned into books.

Peachypants said:
Rin tried to breath as normally as he could, which he failed to do. The way he breathed required large ammount of effort, but he still held her tight against him. "It's okay." He was now almost whispering. His eyes were shut to the point when wrinkles would appear and the frown on his forhead made it look like he had the worst migraine of his life. Well, he sort of had but in another way. His whole body felt as if it were to tear itself apart and break into pieces, which it probably would be if he continued holding her this tight for much longer.
Lucy shaking hard in his embrace. "I-I'm sorry.... I-I'm sorry..." she sobbed as tears burned down her cheeks. Alezander steps passed the students who had gathered and starts to cool down the area, therefore making Lucy cool down a bit. "What is going on here?" he asked, his voice demanding and cold.

Cozme shakes her head departing from the scene knowing she will do nothing to support or prevent furthering the situation.

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Lucy shaking hard in his embrace. "I-I'm sorry.... I-I'm sorry..." she sobbed as tears burned down her cheeks. Alezander steps passed the students who had gathered and starts to cool down the area, therefore making Lucy cool down a bit. "What is going on here?" he asked, his voice demanding and cold.

[/QUOTE]
Rin backed a few steps from Lucy and sinks down on the floor. "I'm sorry" He whispered to her before he heard the voice of a man. Probably a teacher. "Nothing's going on" He said. But anyone would have noticed it. The ground was filled with ashes of the books and pretty much everything was burnt to a crisp. Rin looked down at his own hands. Every visible piece of his skin looked as if someone had rubbed it with a grater. Rin looked up at the teacher with a cheeky smile. "Everything's allright"

"Wow... you're five years older than me." Isabel keeps walking. "Do you think I'll have your class?"

Peachypants said:
Rin backed a few steps from Lucy and sinks down on the floor. "I'm sorry" He whispered to her before he heard the voice of a man. Probably a teacher. "Nothing's going on" He said. But anyone would have noticed it. The ground was filled with ashes of the books and pretty much everything was burnt to a crisp. Rin looked down at his own hands. Every visible piece of his skin looked as if someone had rubbed it with a grater. Rin looked up at the teacher with a cheeky smile. "Everything's allright"
Alezander goes over to Lucy and puts a hand on her forehead, his eyes glow as he cools her down before going over to Rin. "That's a lie. Anyways you need to head to the freezer to help you Rin." he said while crossing his arms.

--

Light said:
"Wow... you're five years older than me." Isabel keeps walking. "Do you think I'll have your class?"
Sebastian walking with her. "I don't know, do you find potions and knowledge about plants interesting?"

"Yeah, potions and plants." Magic swirls inbetween her fingers as a root rises beside her. "Environmental magic."

they continued to repair the old books but there connection was lightening and that meant it could become volatile as they almost finished the repairments. All Sabrina could think is this must be fixed so she could tend to her new friend and the other was wondering why her sister was not using her full power so she used the last of hers to fix the library. "I don't feel to well" Karin softly spoke as she blacked out, Sabrina let out a sharp scream when her sister hit the floor "I'm sorry" she said to herself "I didn't mean it" but her mind was thinking other things she became a blubbering ball of emotion.

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Alezander goes over to Lucy and puts a hand on her forehead, his eyes glow as he cools her down before going over to Rin. "That's a lie. Anyways you need to head to the freezer to help you Rin." he said while crossing his arms.
--

Sebastian walking with her. "I don't know, do you find potions and knowledge about plants interesting?"

[/QUOTE]
"I''ll be fine." Rin muttred and glared up at the teacher. There was literally nothing worse than someone telling you what to do, at least according to Rin. He cursed under his breath as he managed to get up on his feet, still a little unsteady. While wobbled back and forth he looked at Lucy for a brief moment before he headed out from the libary. He had a tight grip over his chest where the pain hurt the most while he stumbled through the hallways.

Peachypants said:
"I''ll be fine." Rin muttred and glared up at the teacher. There was literally nothing worse than someone telling you what to do, at least according to Rin. He cursed under his breath as he managed to get up on his feet, still a little unsteady. While wobbled back and forth he looked at Lucy for a brief moment before he headed out from the libary. He had a tight grip over his chest where the pain hurt the most while he stumbled through the hallways.
Alezander sighs and shakes his head before looking at Lucy. "Looks like you might have to transfer again Lucy... your track record isn't doing good..." he said before going over towards the scream. Lucy sighs softly as she looks down before vanishing into the shadows to hide.

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Alezander sighs and shakes his head before looking at Lucy. "Looks like you might have to transfer again Lucy... your track record isn't doing good..." he said before going over towards the scream. Lucy sighs softly as she looks down before vanishing into the shadows to hide.

[/QUOTE]
Rin sighed heavily, he would be able to heal naturally if he were to stay still somewhere. But he sighed heavily and continued to walk until he reached the main entrance. If he were to go outside in the cold air he would be able to heal quicker. Once he stood outside in the fresh air he sunk down right next to the wall. He focused on his breathing since it would also help his body to return to normal. But somehow his thoughts continues to wander away. "Socially impared.. That's the word" He said with something that sounded like a chuckle, reffering to himself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back