• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Night Dale Academy for the Supernatural *CLOSED*

"Always putting a leash on me aren't you?" Grimm sighs. "Fine give her a warning and if she refuses tie her nail her to a wall and electrocute her through the nails. Got it."

"No. Take her out cleanly, Grimm. Cleanly." She leans closer, speaking slowly as if she were explaining something to a foolish child. "Cleaaaaannnnnlyyyyy."

( omg they way they work though xD )

"Clean....ly" Grimm starts nodding his head slowly to her words. "Like.... suffocation by dumping a bunch of insects down her throat?"

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Soul OMU](Night)
Lucy sighs softly. "It's a bad idea... You might get angry at me..."

[/QUOTE]
"I couldn't possibly be angry at you" Rin said. "Not in a million years."

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Lucy sighs softly. "...uhm well..."

[/QUOTE]
Rin sat up from the ground while opening his eyes to look at her. "Hm..?" Or well, he didn't sit up straight, he was more like lying down but leaning on his elbows.

Peachypants said:
Rin sat up from the ground while opening his eyes to look at her. "Hm..?" Or well, he didn't sit up straight, he was more like lying down but leaning on his elbows.
Lucy bites her lip, sighs softly while closing her eyes, thinking.

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Lucy bites her lip, sighs softly while closing her eyes, thinking.

[/QUOTE]
Rin continued to watch her in silence as she celarly wondered about something. He moved a little to brush away a few strands of hair that hung down in his face.

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Lucy sighs softly. "I have a theory... That maybe... Just maybe..,"

[/QUOTE]
Rin was still silent, waiting for her to continue. By this time he really wanted to know it, curiousity was building up inside of him.

Rin continued his silence, only because he didn't wan't to interrupt her. Instead he gave her a gentle smile.

((Oh what a teaser, Thing is they cannot touch without him getting burned ;P ))

Peachypants said:
Rin continued his silence, only because he didn't wan't to interrupt her. Instead he gave her a gentle smile.
((Oh what a teaser, Thing is they cannot touch without him getting burned ;P ))
(Lol!)

Lucy sighs softly. "My theory is that... You might be..."

[QUOTE="Soul OMU](Lol!)
Lucy sighs softly. "My theory is that... You might be..."

[/QUOTE]
Rin's eyes widened a little, his thoughts began wandering off. "What?" He asked, still softly but a tone of confusion and maybe some hidden worry.

"Lucy! Wait!" He yelled loudly as he ran after her. "Please, Lucy. Tell me, it's fine" He continued. Since she had run off before him it would take a little while to catch up to her.

Peachypants said:
"Lucy! Wait!" He yelled loudly as he ran after her. "Please, Lucy. Tell me, it's fine" He continued. Since she had run off before him it would take a little while to catch up to her.
Lucy running from him, scared to tell him what her theory is. That he might be Lucius and Lucifer reincarnated.

Rin ran (Lol) after her until he finally reached Lucy. He ran past her and stopped just in front of her, forcing her to stop. "Lucy, calm down" He then said.

Rin glanced around for a brief moment before looking back at her. "Look, Lucy. You can tell me anything. In fact, please do. I just want to know what's on your mind"

Peachypants said:
Rin glanced around for a brief moment before looking back at her. "Look, Lucy. You can tell me anything. In fact, please do. I just want to know what's on your mind"
Lucy looks at him with large eyes while staring at him. "...Rin..."

Rin smiled gently without really saying anything, once again because he didn't want to disturb her. But his eyes were as many said, the mirror of his sould. They showed everything he felt and thought.

Cozme, having follwed Tien, silently. As she watched him mope around she giggled, "Hey. Do you need help?" She asked holding up some cleaning tools she had found in a corner. "Because I'm willing to help."

@Duwang ))

Peachypants said:
Rin smiled gently without really saying anything, once again because he didn't want to disturb her. But his eyes were as many said, the mirror of his sould. They showed everything he felt and thought.
Lucy sighs softly. "My stupid theory... Was that maybe... You were Lucius and Lucifer reincarnated but as I said it's stupid because your you're own person."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back