• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy (NEED MORE MEMBERS!) The Brothers Grimm m Fairytales

About 30 minute later, Nina come out with her new handmade dress. The made of flower petals. "How do I look?" She asked shyly. She haven't make a dress for a while as she look at him.

peony-dress-proof.jpg

Nina smiles as she said, "Thank you for recusing me....I would have been eaten....." She run and hug his shoe.

Last edited by a moderator:
Calixto smile and grab her gently as he look at her and gave her a kind smile "anything for u little fairy" he said with a smile "have u ever seen sakura flowers before" he ask her.

@JessBeth

"Ah! Saukura flowers?! I heard its a rare flower that grown on trees in springs! But we flower-fariy never seen it!" Nina smiles as she talk about it.

Calixto smile "well i learn a small magic from a witch i hope this works since im a wolf" he said with a laugh as he place her down the ground and take out a pink orb with a small sakura petals inside and he place it on the ground and say an unknown word.

the ground then start to glow pink and circle around as a small branch staring to grow and grow into a beautiful sakura tree. Calixto smile and get nina "hold onto me thight" he said as he place her on his head and climb up to the tree as the sakura still growing being taller than all the tree around he then clime up to higher brance "close your eyes first little fairy" he said with a smile.

@JessBeth

Nina is on his head as she grab on his hair . As she see Calixto climb up, he ask to close her eyes. "Ok!" She said as she close it and lower down her head.

Calixto smile as he got higher and got a great view of the forest except seeing two bears mating at the right disgust him and look away "open your eyes little fairy and look around except down at the right don't" he said as he look around slowly.

@JessBeth

"Huh? Um...ok...." She open her eyes and suddenly see the view. Wow! What a beautiful view. I never seen anything so high up!" Nina eyes sparkle as she make a biggest smiles.

Calixto smile hearing nina's joyous words "yeah i miss this..."he said as he remember when he was a little kid his historical mother and father use to do him like this "its very nice i could share the view with u" he said with a chuckle "tell me when u want us to go to the ground okey?" he said as he look around.

@JessBeth

Nina look down at him as she slowly climb down his ear and land on his shoulder. Then she slide down his arm, "Calixto, there something I have to tell....And please don't be mad...."

Calixto look at her in confusion as he lift his arms to his level "hhmm what is it little fairy?" he ask wondering what she wanted to tell him "dont worry i wont be man."

@JessBeth (brb gonna eat)

Nina take a deep breath and she look at him with a serious face. "I'm no ordinary flower fairy....I am a princess....Princess Nina of the Vale of the Fairies!"

Malaya got up and stretched. She was done laying around, it's time to get her blood circulating. She put on her red hood and sneaked outside. She knew that Dokken would probably punish her for leaving without permission but she didn't care, she liked his punishments anyway.

But when she got out, she noticed some things. One, it was snowing. And two, there was a golden goose running at her. "What..?" @Nanax
@AnarchyReins @Doctor Jax @dorkling

Last edited by a moderator:
Calixto look at nina he dint expect her to say that but she did. he then smile "so that makes sense" he said as he look at her and smile "your mother must be thumbelina i heard rumors about her at my young age and never did i thought she have a cute little un-winged daughter" he said with a laugh "so princess does this means kidnapping?" he ask jokingly "now i know why the guards are worried much"

@JessBeth

Nina looked surprised that he know about her mother and her old name,"Yes, my mother was named Thumbelina....but she change it to name Maia,to fit for a beautiful lady...." She then looked down when he mention mention the guards. "Yes....I been sneak off without permission....I got punished and locked in my room...that why I did come to see you last week...." She then hear the words kidnapping. "Huh? What kidnapping?"

@Astaroth Suzumiya

Calixto nodded and when she ask about the kidnapping part he chuckled almost laughing "well since u and i are wondering the woods.. what if a guard see us? then one thing will sure to happen as everyone always think to a wolf like me kidnappers but surely im not i dont kidnap that's not my thing" he said he remember all the times humans everyone call wolves as kidnappers or killers becuz on the way of how they live but not every wolves do it.

@JessBeth

"Of course not, you're the nicest wolf I ever meet. They didn't know about you, they just too busy to protect me. They always been over-protection me....I hate it...." Then tears come out of her eyes. "Just because I have no wings.....they think of me as a weak, delicate princess....that why....that way I sneak out the castle....to see the outside world and to show that I am not a weak, delicate princess..." She then cry a little and she quickly wipe her eyes.

Calixto look at her as he felt her sadness his emotions were freely open for her "yeah i did notice that. its becuz they love u little fairy" he said with a smile as he continue "but then again i could say that u can well protect yourself remember the time i try to chase ya" he said it as he laugh "but then again they have the right to worry" he said with a slight of sadness he know if her family know this they might make her stay in her home forever.

@JessBeth (kinda wanna make Calixto turn small by punishment eheheheh)

Nina wipe off her tear as she look up to him. "Calixto....thank you for listening to me....I wish I can kiss you but that will be rude and my lips were meant to kiss by my true love..." She said as she touch her little soft lips. She is images herself she and her mystery suitor kissing and loving each.

@Astaroth Suzumiya (I see that Calixto start to fall in love with Nina *giggle*)

Calixto blush and look away as he blush and laugh "ah i think u should be saying that to your love not me" he said it almost hurting his heart on saying that but he doesnt want her to feel unease maybe she just want him to be friends with her he dont know yet its alright atleast he can protect her as he vow to himself.

@JessBeth (yeah u notice nice xD -chuckles- )

"Hm?" She look at him confused as she wondering why he is blushing. She slowly walk to his hand and hug his thumb. "Calixto.....Can I stay with you, tonight.....I sneak out again....I don't wanna leave....not yet....I want to have some freedom for a little longer....." Nina beg him.

@Astaroth Suzumiya (hey I have an idea for one of them to have a same size)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back