• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy (NEED MORE MEMBERS!) The Brothers Grimm m Fairytales

"But aren't you tired....since I kind of wake you up......" said Nina as she slowly walk off Calitxo hand. "But I am so happy that you are here....." She looked down a little blushes. She turn her face as she didn't want him to see her face.

@Astaroth Suzumiya

Calixto laugh "well maybe ill sleep a little i dont want to miss this day without u... and thanks little fairy" he said with a smile as he lay down the soft grass he will wake up later on he just need a small sleep.

@JessBeth

Nina smiles and waited for him.

About an hour, Nina walk to the tree stomp and climb on the top. She stare at the waterfall and thinking about something. Her parents told her to find a husband so she can have wings, so they won't be worry about her too much. But Nina didn't want to find a husband fast, she want something more....

@Astaroth Suzumiya

[media]

[/media]

Last edited by a moderator:
Nina look back to Calixto and she is growing hungry. 'I have to eat....." She look around and she spotted some berries in the bushes. "I bet they're tasty...." Nina climb down and run to the berries bush. It is a blueberry bush and she pluck them one by one.

Then a rat came out of the bushes and spotted Nina. "Well, hello there, young lady!" said the rat.

Nina turn around and meet the rat. 'Oh, hello there....can I help you?" She said in the well-manner way.

The rat take a good look at Nina up and down and smirks. "You're a pretty little thing...mmmm...yes...so lovely....." He circle her around. "I'm here to find something nice....then I find you....you're good enough to be my wife...." He said.

"Excuse me?" said Nina.

"So what do you say, young lady, will you like to marry me?" He smiles and he asked.

@Astaroth Suzumiya

Calixto woke up from the nightmare but dint made such a fearing sound as he look around for nina then he notice were she was. he then notice the Mouse was proposing he felt envy yet who is he to stop such he's not even her boyfriend or anything made his blush by the thought but would she accept something like that rats offer?

@JessBeth

Nina look at the rat and said, "I'm sorry....I have to turn you down....but thanks for asking...." Nina turn and walk away from the rat.

The rat start run and stand her way. "No? Oh come on now, it's a great offer! You'll have a cozy little home....a bed....and the--" As the rat keep talking, Nina didn't want to say anything to the rat.

"I'm sorry....the answer still no...." said Nina.

But the rat didn't listen as he grab on her arm, "Oh come now, you'll be happy....to have a nice husband like me...."

"Let m go! You're hurting me!"

@Astaroth Suzumiya

Calixto got irritated at the rats action and grab nina and pull away the rat "rats always a stealer" he said as he eyes the rat and throw it to the bushes as he look at her "hey u alright little fairy?" he ask if the rat hurt her he's sure to kill it and eat it with no mercy.

@JessBeth

Nina feel something grab her. 'Huh?" She look up and see Calixto. "Oh!"

The rat got scared of him as he gotten thrown away.

Nina look at him. "I'm ok....thank you for helping me...." She smiles as she let out her cuteness.

@Astaroth Suzumiya

Calixto chuckles as he look at nina and her cute smile she was so cute and well beautiful "no problem" he said as he place her on his head "now were would u like to go little fairy" he ask with a smile as he think for a back up place if she don't know were to go.

@JessBeth

Nina enjoy the wind up high as she look down at Calitxo hair. Blonde hair......feel soft.....She gently pet his head as she giggle it thinking its almost as soft as the cotton flower.

@Astaroth Suzumiya

Calixto saw the cave "alright were here" he said with a laugh as he take a stick of wood and light it and enter the dark cave "u alright there nina... u see cave isnt that scary but bears live inside or mythical creatures" he said with a laugh.

@JessBeth

Calixto chuckled "mythical creatures like snake woman,hybrid's etc many they always hide in the caves and went out at night for now they are sleeping" he said as he stay alert

@JessBeth

Calixto nodded "yep he bacame my Father when i was a little kid" said calixto with a laugh "he thought he how to survive in this woods sadly he pass away" Calixto said with a frown but smile again and look up at nina "welp looks like we end here if keep walking the air will start to low that means a small oxygen can pass through here" he said as he look around slowly.

@JessBeth

As Nina listen to his story, she look happy when he talking about himself. She feel lucky, but then she need to tell him her secret.

Suddenly, a dark figure flew down and quickly snatch Nina. Nina scream as she get farther in darkness.

@Astaroth Suzumiya

Calixto notice this and look up as he gasp "NINA!" he scram as he follow the creature "HEY GET BACK HERE!" he scream as he turn into a wolf and ran faster to catch it. no more everyone always die everything that important to him always die why cant he deserve to be happy. "no not today" he said as he promise to save nina and nothings gonna happen to her.

@JessBeth

As the thing flew with Nina, it hang on the celling. Its turn out its a bats and it look so hungry. Every bats start to rip off Nina dress.

"No! Ouch! Don't bite me! CALITXO!!!" Nina scream for help.

@Astaroth Suzumiya

Nina is safe in Calixto hand as she see a light up ahead, "There the exit!"

The bats keep attacking him for stealing its prey. When the see the light one by one they flew back to there dark spot.

@Astaroth Suzumiya

Calixto sigh and walk out of the cave as he hold nina comfortingly "almost got killed there" he said as he take a deep breth and notice nina naked and blush as he take out a napkin and place it around nina "uummm" it was an awquard safe.

@JessBeth

Nina quickly take the napkin and rap herself around. 'Thank you...." She blushes as she feel embarrassed. As she look around, she spotted some flowers in the bushes. 'Calitxo, put me down there...." She pointed it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back