• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy (NEED MORE MEMBERS!) The Brothers Grimm m Fairytales

(good night to you, even though it is 7 am over here, what is the voting for? I don't understand it.)

While you are walking into the shop Ashlynn accidentally ran into Nina. "sorry, my fault oh hi." she said looking at you over then to Calixto. "your the guy I just met." I said looking at you both.

Calixto smile "oh great lets go to some good sweets " he said with a laugh as he grab nina's hands gently and walk were all the sugar is untill they went inside a store with lots of sweets such as candy,cupcakes,cake etc "yeah hope u like some" he said thoe to be honest he haven't eaten sweet yet but now he can well with nina. but calixto isnt dumb he can sense the lady who help him is following them

@Tigergirl2013

Calixto look at her "a yes its u again miss umm.... ... .. " he think for a sec he's not that good at remembering names thoe "a yes hey ashlyn"

@Tigergirl2013

I look up at you getting in line to get some food my stomach growling loudly then it finally hit me she was of the fairy people. "well you sure are not good with names. who is this?" i said gesturing to the girl you held hands with.

Calixto look at the lady as he smile "ah yes this is nina" he said with a smile as he look at nina "thank for the dress ash she look great" he said to her as he look back at nina who is exited to eat all the sweets.

@Tigergirl2013 @JessBeth

Ashlynn smiled "your welcome, a princess always deserve the best." i say meaning myself also trying to get you to reveal her true identity as a fairy.

Calixto raise a brow "a yeah right a princess does deserve the best but uummm your mistaking one thing u know even the girl who isnt a princess needs to deserve good thing u see i treat nina as a princess becuz she is a kind lady with great passion " even thoe nina is a princess he said it like she was more higher that that as he describe nina as an angle that fly down gently in the heavens.

@Tigergirl2013

ashlynn rolled her eyes. "that is sweet but I meant me.I too am a princess and no offense, I just would like to understand more as to who you 2 are." she said ordering a slice of cake.

Calixto laugh "would that be out of hand that u ask more than names?" he ask as he turn a little bit serous "whats the catch?" he ask

@Tigergirl2013

"more like curiosity, cause I don't feel you were all that quite honest with me to begin with, as I want true friends, cause I am trying to turn over a new leaf, cause most people only be with me because I am wealthy, and I think it is nice that you speak so highly over your girl, but with everything this girl seems to be a true friend who understands where I come from too." she says matter of factly.

Calixto look at the girl as she was getting on his nerves as she keep on talking and babbling about such question but he need to remain calm for nina "if u want to have a friend first of all princess" he clear his throat "u shouldn't be so much of a choosy and saying your rank in the place isnt gonna help u get friends u must learn on how to be calm and lower your stage of being such a high society" he said.

@Tigergirl2013

"why don't you try living where i am at, there is more than just the looks when being a princess. I have to watch over my people, most of the time when you meet someone all they want is your money, or your social ranking and that isn't necessarily fair, so how am i supposed to know when someone really likes me for me, and not what i can give them?"

(psst...What's going in the rp? I woke up to 74 notifications)

Calixto look at her "well its nice u can have friends and all such being a princess and having friends and such yet u dont know that thank God u r lucky while me dont u know how much people doubted me do u think i have friends?! how they throw rocks at me i was helpless not like u who people will bow upon u they look me low much as u have parents i saw my parents die infront of me so consider yourself lucky u can find a friend is and only if he or she cares for u"

Nanax said:
(psst...What's going in the rp? I woke up to 74 notifications)
(wow well were just here hanging some talk ups)

@Tigergirl2013 (good night) @JessBeth (i need u so the both of our character can catch up :3 ehehehe talk to u guys tommorow xD )

gotta sleep now xD

(okay night.)

(nina became big like human sized big from her normal fairy size, then calixto came out and my character gave him a dress even though she got cut off, and she has been trying to figure them out by eaves dropping and "accidentally" running into them.)

Ashlynn looks you over. "i'm sorry about that, if you would like to have a conversation, you can give me a message." she says handing him a card with information about herself and where she is located she takes her desert and walks out of the shop exiting the fortune teller camp heading into the woods while eating after dropping off her bags with her driver.

@Tigergirl2013

@AnarchyReins

Fleur

Fleur continues following the path and notices a cabin. She possibly followed the wrong one, but it seemed to be fine. She knocks on the door wondering if someone was there​

Ashlynn then noticed a path following down it seeing fleur. "hello." she said feeling like if this girl didn't know who she was she was going to hide it.

@Tigergirl2013

Fleur

"Huh?" She turns around to find another female. "Hi?"​

@Tigergirl2013

"We were trying to find a town." Fleur said. Fleur held her book under her arm as she tried to open the cabin door slowly

"there is a town about a mile east of here, if you follow this path and go around a pond, its a small town. would you like me to give you a lift?" she said gesturing towards the carriage right off the path.

Nina is so excited about getting some some sweets when Calitvo take her hand gently and take her there the sweets store. Nina look at their hands, it feel nice to be held instead of riding it. Nina smiles as she giggle.

Once they inside the store, a girl "accidentally" bump into her. She look at the girl, who is named Ashlynn, who is also the one who lead her the dress. "Thank you for the dress..." She said it in a polite way. But when Ashlynn mention the word "princess" she felt scared as she wonder if she know that she a fairy princess, it is suppose to be a secret for most humans. "Um...." Nina about to speak but then Calitxo talked to Ashlynn as he is covering for her. Then she see Ashlynn and Calitxo start to have a little argument and she learn some thing about Ashlynn; she is also a princess and she have problem about the princess duty. And that Calitxo have been alone for all his life until he meet her. Then Ashlynn decide to leave and give them a card and leave.

Nina look back at Calitxo, "Um......are you ok?"

@Astaroth Suzumiya

Calixto take the card and sigh , yet what is he gonna do with it anyways? he just hid it and look at nina. lately he felt something twitching in his vanes as he wanted to kill someone but when he saw nina with her worried face he felt calm like all the sins have been wipe away from him "um yeah im alright that girl have been asking trying to reveal youre true identity shes getting into my nerves sorry about that" he said as he no longer has the joy of trying to eat some sweets yet he wanted nina to have one or even all of it so he gave her a joyous smile "oh yeah princess u should better get some sweets now u will sure to love them all" he said with a smile.

@JessBeth

Users who are viewing this thread

Back