• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy (NEED MORE MEMBERS!) The Brothers Grimm m Fairytales

Ashlynn sat slumped against her carriage a deep set frown on her face, having had her purchases declined at the shoe store, she climbed out of her carriage, wearing a dress of blue seeing many people walking past her. she slammed the door and told her driver she would be back. moving around people purse in hand wondering why had her parents cut her off so suddenly, and she knew she was the gossip of most people that princess ashlynn was cut off for being too self centered. She looked around hoping that someone would tell her how beautiful she was.

Last edited by a moderator:
Calixto nodded and gave the lady the money she needed and walk back to the camp of the fortune teller as he was talking about how rude the lady was and on how much a simple bottle would be so much of a cost "alright little fairy ill wait u out here" he said as he sit down the floor and wait for nina to finish talking with her fortune.

@JessBeth

It is not alright, Nina went to a sudden change, she is big. Big as in normal,human size and....she naked.

Nina turn when she see Calixto,"Kyaaa!!! Don't look!!!!" She cover herself.

@Astaroth Suzumiya

Calixto blush almost nosebleed at the sigh of her . he then take out his hood and place it around her as he remember the fortune tellers words and take note about it "stay here" he said to nina as he went out of the fortune tellers camp to get nina some cloths.

@JessBeth (i post there cuz i wanna know what will the fortune teller will say to her *^*)

ashlynn heard the scream of Nina, shrugging she held her purse, and a bag in her other hand wondering what all the fuss was about then noticing calixto having to look for some clothes for Nina, while she wandered, knowing that everything was over priced in the fortune teller camp and that she had spare clothes in her carriage. "excuse me, do you need some clothes for someone?" she asked directing her attention to calixto.

The fortune teller come and help Nina out. "Come inside, little fairy...." She take Nina inside while they wait do Calixto to buy some clothes.

The fortune teller tell Nina about "Love" "I see....I see....." Using a crystal ball to show her of Calixto face.

"come with me, i got spares in my carriage." ashlynn said gesturing to her carriage with the royal crest on the side of the carriage. "you don't want to buy from these people they will rip you off." she opened the door to show plenty of clothes to last a full 3 months. "grab a few things for her." she said offering her stuff trying not to be self centered even though it was partly killing her inside to give her stuff away.

Calixto smile and take one dress that nina would love to wear "hey thanks miss one dress is enough" he said as he look around as he look back at her "hey whats your name miss?" he said as he will remember her generosity.

@Tigergirl2013 @JessBeth

Nina is in shocked that her love of her life will be Calixto. "Um....but he and I.....are different...."

"Yes, but love is far greater then you can images.....in the near future there will be you're people will be against you're love for him.....but then you will have darkness.....a black cloud....."

"What?" Asked Nina.

@Astaroth Suzumiya

Calixto nodded "yeah names calixto and well i dont know who your mom is. and thanks for the dress i have to go princess might be freezing" he said as he walk away to go back to the camp were nina is waiting for him.

@Tigergirl2013

The fortune teller see Calixto is here as she walk out the tent. "I'll take that!" She take the dress and go inside the tent to help Nina get changes.

30 minutes later, the fortune teller step out the tent first, "feast your eyes of t feast your eyes of the most lovely version..." She said to Calixto as she call Nina to come out.

Nina slowly come out of the tent. She in a human size, wearing a cute dress. But then, her looks show that she have a short, blonde hair and a big blue eyes. @Astaroth Suzumiya

I walk up into the camp, with my bag thinking to go into the fortune teller, knowing I had some gold coins left even though my account was now frozen seeing the girl in my dress noticing it looked good on her. I kept an eye on them wanting to know more about the people.

Calixto look at nina and he was surprise how beautiful she look at that dress he was almost stunned he never thought how beautiful she will look more in that dress "wow" he said he was almost speechless on her beauty.

@JessBeth

Ashlynn overheard nina thinking to herself trying to figure out what had happened cause she didn't really believe the whole dress got wet, she was smarter than most people thought wondering is she really human or is she something else. she did talk about size, so she was probably something small.

Calixto shook his head "nah dont worry lit- princess u will get use to it " he said with a smile "so wanna get something to eat? have u ever tasted sweets before" he ask her with a smile.

@JessBeth

Ashlynn looks over and goes to get some food knowing she needed to get someone to find out who she was, if he was referring to her as a princess, even though she was also a princess herself she thought, maybe I should "accidentally" bump into her to get information or she should send someone, but she couldn't afford it so she settled on figuring it out herself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back