• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy (NEED MORE MEMBERS!) The Brothers Grimm m Fairytales

Fleur

@Tigergirl2013 @AnarchyReins

"A lift?" Fleur asked. "I'm sure that's not necessary." She said with a smile. "A mile isn't too far of a walk, I've had worst." She mumbled.​

Nina giggle as she nodded yes. She order a cake, a pie, some cookies, some cupcakes and other sweets foods. Nina can't help but google up and she didn't realize that everyone looking at her. She stop when she see everyone looking at her, "......."She stop eating as she looked at Calitxo. "I'm very sorry....that was bad table manners....I forgot that I'm not....little.....you must feel embarrasses....." Nina looked down as she have some blueberry jelly on her face.

@Astaroth Suzumiya

Nanax said:

Fleur

"A lift?" Fleur asked. "I'm sure that's not necessary." She said with a smile. "A mile isn't too far of a walk, I've had worst." She mumbled.​
"i really don't mind." she said smiling shrugging her shoulders.

Ed wasn't really watching what was going on with the other three anymore. Rather, he was interested to see that their compatriot, the little girl in the red hood, had wandered off on her own back into the woods. He frowned, thinking of how she'd acted a bit... strange, perhaps. Looking to Fleur, the new girl, and Jack, he silently slipped away, putting Clucky on the ground. The golden goose trailed behind his owner as Ed followed the little footsteps outlined in snow.

Behinds the trees, he saw the girl digging, a pair of shoes peeking out. He covered his mouth as he watched in awe as the girl put dirt over the body. He looked down to Clucky, who looked at him with a goose-y stare. Ed leaned out to see more, but he stepped on a twig, and he quickly tried to hide behind a tree.

@MariLin

Fleur

"Jack? Would you like to have a ride with her?" She pointed at the blonde. Fleur shifted her book from under her arm to where she was holding it in front of her chest. The ice rose peeked it's way out of her pocket, where it only revealed the flower and part of the stem​

Last edited by a moderator:
Ashlynn watched them carefully keeping an eye on them watching carefully as she bit her lip nervously, and more or less was eating her own lip out of nervousness.

Calixto smile "nah dont worry about the people looking their just jelly u can eat all the swwets u want" he said as he chuckles "cmon just choose what u like everything in on me" he said as he pay for the things nina got "late ill teach u how i earn money" he said with a laugh

@JessBeth

Calixto look at nina as she hug his arms it feels nice. for the first time he dint felt alone and he was so happy about it he wish nina wouldnt leave yet what if? ... ... "alright then well then lets go" he said with a laugh as he open the door for her.

@JessBeth

At the Carnival, everything have games, rides, shows and food stand.

"Wow!! Everything id so.....so....wonderful!!!" She said as she still hugging his arm.

the two old couples looked at them, 'Aww, young couples, how nice~" they chuckles as they walk away.

@Astaroth Suzumiya

Calixto smile and seeing how nina was happy made his smile more as he look around "now were do u like to starts roler coaster,hunted house or ping" he ask her as he look around then he heard the old two couples said as he look at them as he chuckle "young couples?" he laugh at it even thoe he wish it was.

@JessBeth

Nina pointed at the roller coster, curious about that ride. Once she on it with Calitxo, she scream happily as she saying faster and higher.

Once off the ride, she look dizzy as she giggle it, "That was fun~" She slowly fell on Calitxo chest.

@Astaroth Suzumiya

Calixto was getting dizzy and dizzyer as the roler coeater role around and around as he went out of the ride he almost vomit but the nina fell on his chest witch make his blush as he grab her gently so she wont fall. he then smile and look at her "yeah it was very awesome and nice" he said as he saw a game that have a prize for a puppy. he thought if nina like to have a pet so he grab her gently going to the ball game and he pay for the counter to get a good aim at the target.

he failed at the first try but he wanted that puppy for nina so he take a second round and a 3rd until finaly he got it and the counter gave her the dog as he grab the dog and gave it to her "look princess" he said with a smile as he show her the puppy "what do u like to name it?" he said as the puppy lick her fingers.

@JessBeth

JessBeth said:
Nina pointed at the roller coster, curious about that ride. Once she on it with Calitxo, she scream happily as she saying faster and higher.
Once off the ride, she look dizzy as she giggle it, "That was fun~" She slowly fell on Calitxo chest.

@Astaroth Suzumiya
Astaroth Suzumiya]Calixto was getting dizzy and dizzyer as the roler coeater role around and around as he went out of the ride he almost vomit but the nina fell on his chest witch make his blush as he grab her gently so she wont fall. he then smile and look at her "yeah it was very awesome and nice" he said as he saw a game that have a prize for a puppy. he thought if nina like to have a pet so he grab her gently going to the ball game and he pay for the counter to get a good aim at the target. he failed at the first try but he wanted that puppy for nina so he take a second round and a 3rd until finaly he got it and the counter gave her the dog as he grab the dog and gave it to her "look princess" he said with a smile as he show her the puppy "what do u like to name it?" he said as the puppy lick her fingers. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/21680-jessbeth/ said:
@JessBeth[/URL]
(I swear to Grimm (no pun intended:)) YOU GUYS ARE OTP)

Nina look at the puppy. 'So cute~" She hold the puppy as she never images to hold one since she is little. "I'll named him......Spot!" She named him since the puppy have a one black spot on the back. Then she look at the hounded house, 'I wanna go there!" She said.

@Astaroth Suzumiya

Calixto smile and laugh "a yes a hunted house alright then" he said as he gave nina spot and they both go in the hunted house.

as they enter it was do dark inside as all u can see what the jump scare of ghost and the scary sound witch made spot whimperd.but made Calixto laugh.

@JessBeth

Nina slowly start to get scared as fake ghost pop out. 'Eeekkk!!! Ahhh!! Kyaaa!!!" Nina is scared as she hug Calitxo with Spot.

Remembering what the fortune teller said to Calitxo,"You're love for her start to grow deep soon when she in you're arms...."

@Astaroth Suzumiya

Calixto dodge what the fortune teller said it was impossible he is just a wolf nothing more than that nina was far from him she was a princess wo crying out loud she can fall in love with him. he then laugh at nina as he hug her back "look like they got u there dont worry princess they cant hurt u they are just humans" he said as he gave her a comforting smile.

@JessBeth

Nina felt a heart beat when Calitxo smiles like that. She look down, hiding her blushing face and still hug him. She remember what the fortune teller said to her that she'll fall in love with Cailtxo. It can't be right? I mean....he just helping me....nothing more....plus he didn't want someone to love....

Then after exit out of the Haunted House, she take a break on the seat and petting Spot. Then she hear a music, she turn and see couples dance on the dance floor. She love to dance but she wonder if he want to....She slowly look up to him but quickly look away.

@Astaroth Suzumiya

Calixto look were she was looking as he notice there were couples dancing and music but there is one thing, he cant dance but he will try if that can make her happy "uuuummm... well do u wanna dance there?" he ask as he try to follow there dance step.

@JessBeth

Users who are viewing this thread

Back