• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Mythical Creatures Under One Roof

Do you want it to be summer time?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
MadameRedWolf said:
Lupus grinned "can you buy me cigarettes?" he held up a twenty "two packs of marllbro golds and one of decade menthol you keep the change? that should leave you with like five dollars or close to it."@Nanax
Hikaru flipped his head to face Lupus. "Do I look like your personal butler?" He asked with a death stare.

he frowned "ill... get a ride to the corner store snd give you fifteen extra dollars." he said. he really really wanted cigarettes.

Lydia Grave Her hand was resting between her head and the table, and the tip of her knife twisting a small gouge into the wood. Lydia was still tired, but she was hungry too. She had already finished the apple she had found herself, but now she felt too tired. Her mind was a tiny battlefield, nap, or snack?

She was also listening silently to the small conversation in the room adjacent to the kitchen, not caring, not paying much attention to anything but the words and the small corkscrew wood shavings that her knife was digging up. She disliked their bickering, but she couldn't do much about it and she could not find enough energy to actually be annoyed by it. Eventually, after making a formidable gouge in the surface of the table, Lydia decided upon sleep. She moved to cross back through the main room to the stairs, but only made it so far before she relented and made a detour to a nearby couch, then collapsed onto it and fought to keep herself just barely half-awake. The conversation noise helped.

@ANYONE ;; Someone in the living room? Please? I can has visible characters?

MadameRedWolf said:
he frowned "ill... get a ride to the corner store snd give you fifteen extra dollars." he said. he really really wanted cigarettes.
Amy sighed. "I'll go get the cigarette. Just common." She grabbed Lupus's hand and pulled him up. "Come on we're going for a walk!"

Grayson pulled back after he had his meal and licked the wounds, stopping the blood flow, he picked her up in his arms and continued his walk in the forest. Jeeze. It wasn't his fault. With a m second toll of his eyes, Grayson opened the wall of his mind a looked down into Ahri's eyes, what was she thinking?

And as for the matter of fact, he caught another person's thoughts. -what we're they doing? -

Grayson turned his head as he carried Ahri and looked straight at the woman.

Last edited by a moderator:
Spazzycat101 said:
Lydia Grave Her hand was resting between her head and the table, and the tip of her knife twisting a small gouge into the wood. Lydia was still tired, but she was hungry too. She had already finished the apple she had found herself, but now she felt too tired. Her mind was a tiny battlefield, nap, or snack?
She was also listening silently to the small conversation in the room adjacent to the kitchen, not caring, not paying much attention to anything but the words and the small corkscrew wood shavings that her knife was digging up. She disliked their bickering, but she couldn't do much about it and she could not find enough energy to actually be annoyed by it. Eventually, after making a formidable gouge in the surface of the table, Lydia decided upon sleep. She moved to cross back through the main room to the stairs, but only made it so far before she relented and made a detour to a nearby couch, then collapsed onto it and fought to keep herself just barely half-awake. The conversation noise helped.

@ANYONE ;; Someone in the living room? Please? I can has visible characters?
Aiden woke up from his slumber and stretched his tiredness away. Yawning, he sat up and got off his bed. He headed downstairs and looked at the people, new and old all around him but there was this one girl who seemed really sleepy and helpless on the couch. He walked up to her and poked her cheek. "You're not dead... Correct?" He chuckled softly and tried to help her up into a better position where she would be comfortable. Instead, Aiden just sat beside her and rested her head on his arm.

LaDyGrEy said:
Grayson pulled back after he had his meal and licked the wounds, stopping the blood flow, he picked her up in his arms and continued his walk in the forest. Jeeze. It wasn't his fault. With a m second toll of his eyes, Grayson opened the wall of his mind a looked down into Ahri's eyes, what was she thinking?
Ahri felt arms on her back and under her knees. She slowly opened her eyes, finding Grayson. "Mind telling what happened?" She asked as she rubbed her neck.

"I was hungry, Ethan took all of our supplies, he's...evil, trust me," " Grayson spoke in a simple, matter-of-factly tone as he continued to look in the distance at the girl. "She's watching us," Grayson said with a little annoyance.

"You're my blood bank now," he said seriously, not intending to argue about it.

LaDyGrEy said:
"I was hungry, Ethan took all of our supplies, he's...evil, trust me," " Grayson spoke in a simple, matter-of-factly tone as he continued to look in the distance at the girl. "She's watching us," Grayson said with a little annoyance.
@Spazzycat101

@Spazzycat101

"Put me down please? I'd prefer to walk." She said lazily. "Blood bank? So three times a day, I'm your meal? Why can't you be like my ex and suck other girl's blood?" She asked with a shocked tone. She groaned in annoyance. Ahri leans her head back noticing that someone was watching them.

LaDyGrEy said:
And as for the matter of fact, he caught another person's thoughts. -what we're they doing? -

Grayson turned his head as he carried Ahri and looked straight at the woman.
LaDyGrEy said:
( :D Yay not ignored!)

Deidre (Lily) DeCleur She watched carefully as one of the two rose and took the other in his arms, then began to walk away. Away? Yes, away. Damn, dim light can send a mind into panic. Speaking of panic, Lily nearly did for half an instant when the person turned around to scan the forest, as if looking for her. Doubtlessly, they were. Instinctively, one hand went to hide her red hair against the green of the foliage-- bad time to forget a hat! She nearly heard the person mutter to whomever they were carrying, she only saw the limp one move slightly and a quiet noise. Perhaps it'd be enough that noise to cover?

Slowly, Lily reached for her bag and retrieved her hat, though she still hesitated before pulling it over her hair.

NO, damn branch! The rustling could have been that of a squirrel, but what squirrel wouldn't have fled the company of people long ago?

@Nanax

Grayson chuckled at Ahri, she had fire and he liked that. He was about to say something to her before he was interupted. -Damn tree branch-

"Come out!" He knew that wasn't Ahri's voice as she was a felt kept from harms in his arms, and for that matter, he did not put her down, he didn't know of she would collapse or not, so it was better safe then sorry.

"I know you're there," How? Grayson wouldn't say but his tone definetly consisted of pissed and agrivation adding in every other negative thing as well.

Spazzycat101 said:
( :D Yay not ignored!)
Deidre (Lily) DeCleur She watched carefully as one of the two rose and took the other in his arms, then began to walk away. Away? Yes, away. Damn, dim light can send a mind into panic. Speaking of panic, Lily nearly did for half an instant when the person turned around to scan the forest, as if looking for her. Doubtlessly, they were. Instinctively, one hand went to hide her red hair against the green of the foliage-- bad time to forget a hat! She nearly heard the person mutter to whomever they were carrying, she only saw the limp one move slightly and a quiet noise. Perhaps it'd be enough that noise to cover?

Slowly, Lily reached for her bag and retrieved her hat, though she still hesitated before pulling it over her hair.

NO, damn branch! The rustling could have been that of a squirrel, but what squirrel wouldn't have fled the company of people long ago?

@Nanax
LaDyGrEy said:
Grayson chuckled at Ahri, she had fire and he liked that. He was about to say something to her before he was interupted. -Damn tree branch-
"Come out!" He knew that wasn't Ahri's voice as she was a felt kept from harms in his arms, and for that matter, he did not put her down, he didn't know of she would collapse or not, so it was better safe then sorry.

"I know you're there," How? Grayson wouldn't say but his tone definetly consisted of pissed and agrivation adding in every other negative thing as well.
"I've seen her somewhere..." Ahri whispers quietly. "At least you laughed.." She murmurs. "Are you not going to put me down?" She asked again. She closed her eyes and crossed her arms, waiting for an answer.

xMellowmint said:
Aiden woke up from his slumber and stretched his tiredness away. Yawning, he sat up and got off his bed. He headed downstairs and looked at the people, new and old all around him but there was this one girl who seemed really sleepy and helpless on the couch. He walked up to her and poked her cheek. "You're not dead... Correct?" He chuckled softly and tried to help her up into a better position where she would be comfortable. Instead, Aiden just sat beside her and rested her head on his arm.
Lydia Grave When she felt something poke her face, the mage's nose wrinkled a bit and she gave a small groan of protest. She managed to mutter in response, 'Not yet,' but it was probably slurred enough by exhaustion to be unintelligible. Damn, Lydia loathed how much using some kinds of magic absolutely drained her, it was quite annoying and she therefore reserved it for certain occasions. Perhaps she should have tried to keep yesterday's noise from bothering her as much..? Still, she ceased her complaint when she felt her head readjusted to rest in a far more comfortable position than before. Had she the energy, she would have thanked whomever that was, but all she could muster a trace of a smile.

LaDyGrEy said:

Nanax said:
"I've seen her somewhere..." Ahri whispers quietly. "At least you laughed.." She murmurs. "Are you not going to put me down?" She asked again. She closed her eyes and crossed her arms, waiting for an answer.
Deidre (Lily) DeCleur With a reluctant pace, Lily stood and maintained her unwavering glare at whomever this was. Just barely in the dull light, she recognized the half-limp girl. Oh, yes, she had a little thumbtack stuck in a corner of a photo she had snuck of her pinned to her wall. Along with about four or five other pictures, also accompanied by thumbtacks.

She'd need more thumbtacks.

Something screwey was going on here, unnatural influences at the least were a cause for alarm. Lily brought her hands behind her back, her bag still at her side. Half her mind raced, connecting who with who, adding notes to change, eliminating excuses for explanations...

The other half remained with her, focused on the people a few trees away.

Avery and Adri walked through the front doors, avery pulling both their suitcases both in their true forms Avery wearing a long dress of white and blue her hair tied into a high ponytail and she wore a pair of white sneakers with a blue wing stamp on the side of her shoes. Avery looked exhausted after carrying 4 suitcases into the house then dropping them on the ground, Adri's suitcase tumbling down.

Adri turns back seeing the fallen suitcase and her eyes turn redder and looks at Avery. "pick those up don't you know what's in there is more expensive than what you will ever own." Adri exclaims her black wings flapping aggresively as Avery picks it up. Avery's pale blue eyes downcast as she slumps into a nearby chair as Adri wanders around the house her wings folding into her back, and her black mini skirt and red tank top highlighting her long slender legs, and her curvy body. She peeks her head into the living room and notices a large flat screen on the far wall, trying to see if anyone was in there as she listens around trying to find some noise and people around.

Grayson caught the scent of the woman and simply shrugged. "I'm feeding? Problem?" He asked bluntly, it's what he did, why cover it up? It made no sense to do that, if she told everyone, so be it, he only cared about Ahri.

"Because normal people would've fainted by now," Grayson said again as he lowered himself down a little and placed her gently onto the ground. "Look, I'll go if you like, I've had my meal," he shrugged turning on his heel.

LaDyGrEy said:
Grayson caught the scent of the woman and simply shrugged. "I'm feeding? Problem?" He asked bluntly, it's what he did, why cover it up? It made no sense to do that, if she told everyone, so be it, he only cared about Ahri.
"Because normal people would've fainted by now," Grayson said again as he lowered himself down a little and placed her gently onto the ground. "Look, I'll go if you like, I've had my meal," he shrugged turning on his heel.
"W-W-Wait...Let me get this straight. We have a stalker who will possible kill me, and you are going to ditch me here, who's lost blood to a vampire, and because you've had your meal?!" She asked in a furious tone. She furrowed her eyebrows. She lost some tension and tried to avoid eye contact as he watched her. "U-uh...You can leave if you want." She said softly. "I-I'll last...I hope."

Dev woke up and looked around. 'The fuck is everyone?' She thought, leaving her chair and stretched for awhile. "M-Maybe I should train..nyaaa" She yawned loudly before sighing. Everything was silent until her ears twitched and whipped her head to see two new people coming in with suitcases. "Ah..."

@Tigergirl2013

LaDyGrEy said:
Nanax said:
"W-W-Wait...Let me get this straight. We have a stalker who will possible kill me, and you are going to ditch me here, who's lost blood to a vampire, and because you've had your meal?!" She asked in a furious tone. She furrowed her eyebrows. She lost some tension and tried to avoid eye contact as he watched her. "U-uh...You can leave if you want." She said softly. "I-I'll last...I hope."
Deidre (Lily) DeCleur Vampire? Vampire? Perfect. Perfect! She was right. Something solid, something proving the last several days weren't solely hallucinations. Lily's eyes widened momentarily before narrowing again, this time accompanied by a grin that slowly crept up her face. Vampire. Now, surely they weren't all vampires? What was the blue-haired girl, and the other boy who had fangirls at his beck and call? And that insane-looking boy who the girl had been all over, who had every intention of killing that college student? And what of him? Something might have been wrong with him too, though she was only suspicious of that one through association.

Avery looked up from her seat looking at Dev, "hi, I am avery thats my sister Adri." she acknowledged her sister down the hall. "I think I am done carrying those things, she had me carry them for 3 miles cause she threw me out of the car." avery said pointing to the 4 very large suitcases.

Adri just looked back seeing the other girl and was debating on whether or not to interrupt and see if this girl would carry their stuff up since she had made her sister carry their suitcase for a long while.

Grayson paused as he listened, ah who cared!? If she was human no one would believe her, she was tiny and didn't look any good to actually do something.

"Yes well done, here enter the house, you'll find everything you need!" He walked off again chuckling, led her to her doom, just a bit. Grayson waved at Ahri and the girl. He'll see them both soon enough.

((Goodnight ya'll))

Spazzycat101 said:
Lydia Grave When she felt something poke her face, the mage's nose wrinkled a bit and she gave a small groan of protest. She managed to mutter in response, 'Not yet,' but it was probably slurred enough by exhaustion to be unintelligible. Damn, Lydia loathed how much using some kinds of magic absolutely drained her, it was quite annoying and she therefore reserved it for certain occasions. Perhaps she should have tried to keep yesterday's noise from bothering her as much..? Still, she ceased her complaint when she felt her head readjusted to rest in a far more comfortable position than before. Had she the energy, she would have thanked whomever that was, but all she could muster a trace of a smile.

Deidre (Lily) DeCleur With a reluctant pace, Lily stood and maintained her unwavering glare at whomever this was. Just barely in the dull light, she recognized the half-limp girl. Oh, yes, she had a little thumbtack stuck in a corner of a photo she had snuck of her pinned to her wall. Along with about four or five other pictures, also accompanied by thumbtacks.

She'd need more thumbtacks.

Something screwey was going on here, unnatural influences at the least were a cause for alarm. Lily brought her hands behind her back, her bag still at her side. Half her mind raced, connecting who with who, adding notes to change, eliminating excuses for explanations...

The other half remained with her, focused on the people a few trees away.
"Go to sleep if you want... If you want a bed, I'll carry you to one. Just rest up and get your energy." Aiden whispered softly and patted her head gently. He wrapped his arm around her, hoping the commotion around her wasn't interrupting her slumber if she was sleeping. He looked at her and saw a small smile appearing on her face making Aiden grin himself.

LaDyGrEy said:
Grayson paused as he listened, ah who cared!? If she was human no one would believe her, she was tiny and didn't look any good to actually do something.
"Yes well done, here enter the house, you'll find everything you need!" He walked off again chuckling, led her to her doom, just a bit. Grayson waved at Ahri and the girl. He'll see them both soon enough.

((Goodnight ya'll))
@whoever is in the house

(night!!)

Ahri looked away with an upset face. She stood up still feeling a bit dizzy and woozy. She walked up to the girl and charmed her, making her pass out. Ahri followed the path home trying to catch her balance by using the trees. As she walked up to the front porch. She tried ringing the doorbell waiting for someone to open it before she passes out. While she waits, she collapses and everything goes black

"Ah...I'm Dev" She said, urging to tell a snarky comment at them but chose not to do it. After all they just came in....kinda. "Well I guess ha- " She was cut off suddenly as someone rang the bell and a thud was heard. "The fuck?" Dev went towards a door and saw a female on the floor with blood. "What the fuck?!"

Avery slowly stood from her chair and saw the girl, she moved past Dev picking the girl up and carrying past her glaring sister laying her on the couch slowly tending to her cleaning the blood from her skin trying not to be inappropriate. "Adri I recommend you get the first aid out of my bag after I carried your stuff."

Adri looks at her. "you can't tell me what to do." she says glaring her red eyes glowing.

Avery "i recommend you do, otherwise you may blow the building to smithereens and then where will you go?" she says fluttering her eyelashes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back