• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Mythical Creatures Under One Roof

Do you want it to be summer time?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
"What do you mean you don't get it? She only cooks when she's nervous, or embarrassed! AND if she burns herself, she's extremely embarrassed. You must've said or did something for her to cook. Sometimes I feel like I'm talking to a doll." Hikaru gets up and walks to the kitchen.

Nanax said:
"What do you mean you don't get it? She only cooks when she's nervous, or embarrassed! AND if she burns herself, she's extremely embarrassed. You must've said or did something for her to cook. Sometimes I feel like I'm talking to a doll." Hikaru gets up and walks to the kitchen.
Aiden rolls his eyes. "Well how am I suppose to know that?! I don't even know her!" Aiden scoffed and watched Hikaru walk away into the kitchen. "Why do I have to be the one going anyway?!" Aiden sat down on the couch and just watched the movie. He crossed his arms and placed his legs on the coffee table. "I even told her to be careful. It's not my fault that the Olive Garden dude was sexual..."

xMellowmint said:
Aiden rolls his eyes. "Well how am I suppose to know that?! I don't even know her!" Aiden scoffed and watched Hikaru walk away into the kitchen. "Why do I have to be the one going anyway?!" Aiden sat down on the couch and just watched the movie. He crossed his arms and placed his legs on the coffee table. "I even told her to be careful. It's not my fault that the Olive Garden dude was sexual..."
He grabbed a tomato juice from the fridge, but was filled with blood, not tomato juice. He walked back into living room sitting on another seat to watch the movie. "Trust me, it wasn't the Olive Bush whatever guy. It had to be someone she knew..." He started dead stared at Aiden.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lupus created his throat loudly "excuse me, this Is my cousin Hikari, she's coming to stay with me, please be careful she's really sensitive." Lupus said. "lupus!" Hikari squeaked, turning darker red showing she was indeed, sensitive.

Nanax said:
He grabbed a tomato juice from the fridge, but was filled with blood, not tomato juice. He walked back into living room sitting on another seat to watch the movie. "Trust me, it wasn't the Olive Bush whatever guy. It had to be someone she knew..." He started dead stared at Aiden.
"What does that mean?!" Aiden looked at Hikaru. "I didn't even do anything extreme to her! All I really did was kiss her neck and then her lips one time and then we just talked!"

xMellowmint said:
"What does that mean?!" Aiden looked at Hikaru. "I didn't even do anything extreme to her! All I really did was kiss her neck and then her lips one time and then we just talked!"
"Must've been more... Your not telling me what you said though. All you said was kissing...I don't believe you." He leaned back in his chair and smirked knowing something was up.

Nanax said:
"Must've been more... Your not telling me what you said though. All you said was kissing...I don't believe you." He leaned back in his chair and smirked knowing something was up.
"I swear... What else could I have done? Sexual intercourse? No. I don't do that," Aiden scoffed as he looked at Hikaru and then looked away disgusted.

xMellowmint said:
"I swear... What else could I have done? Sexual intercourse? No. I don't do that," Aiden scoffed as he looked at Hikaru and then looked away disgusted.
@MadameRedWolf @LaDyGrEy
He scoffed and rolled his eyes. "Dude. I think any guy in this room would agree that your lying. It's not like we're gonna tell the whole world...Maybe the perky vampire but other than that."

Ethan chuckled, he W's about to answer the question before everyone kind of went mad. "We've depleted our supplies so unless someone wants to go get the blood, then yes we'll be biting people," he said bluntly in annoyance before seeing the other get his own blood. Fair enough. Food was food.

"Hello Hikari, pleasure to meet you, " he waved to her from the seat he was in.

"And what's this about Aiden, and who?" He asked he didn't know what they were on about he had just got here after all, and perky vampire? That was a new one.

-

Grayson was easily listening to the conversation, but as he continued his walking along the path into the large gardens he decided to cut it off and ignore everyone. "Whatever Ethan, at least I wasn't a bloody suck up, " Grayson continued walking before hearing sounds behind him.

"Who's following me?" He asked bluntly and gruffly, clearly pissed off and hungry.

Hikari blushed again at being acknowledged by another living creature, and stood on tiptoes next to Lupus and whispered in his ear. Lupus nodded and walked over to the vampire, "My cousin is very shy and wanted me to thank you for acknowledging her existence, and wonders if you wouldn't want to join in on her welcome party."

@LaDyGrEy

He looked at the back of the now walking away white cat. He scoffed at her and mumbled under his breath β€œstupid ass, Horsefucker”. He had considered going after the guy to teach him some manners, but decided against it and sighed. He came to this place not to cause trouble, but to prevent it. Lest say he didn’t start off very well. He was about to walk to the house again when again something else caught his eye. A person walking through the woods seemingly coming from the house. He sighed and mumbled to himself β€œI really gotta stop doing this” as he followed the guy, making sure not to be seen. Somehow he had heard him though as he heard a clearly pissed off voice . He kept quiet not wanting to come out and cause trouble again. Maby he should have thought of that before following the vamp.

@LaDyGrEy

"Welcome party?" He questioned with a smile. "Of course why not, it might give Grayson a chance to...introduce himself properly," he muttered the last part before standing up, he walked to the kitchen and stood there. A cup filled itself with water and floated over to him. Taking it in his hand he drunk it before walking back over to where he was sitting. Truthfully, they were empty on stocks because Ethan was too hungry, didn't eat before he left and took it all, Grayson had one, Ethan had enough to last him at least a month if he didn't do much.

Grayson, hadn't eaten in over 8 hours, hey, they said the journey was long.

-

Grayson sighed, it was yet another person's scent who was not in the house. "Whatever, " he said and turned around, if this person wanted to hide then so be it. He wasn't into guys and he only drunk from woman, bloody Ethan, taking it all.

He sighed before continuing his walk, the green bushes carving a path.

He saw the other person walk on again and he facepalmed himself, β€˜what was he thinking when following him? Besides he still wasn’t in the mood for getting to know people, he almost never was.’ He changed into his normal form as the house was pretty far away and he didn’t feel like walking all the way back with his human legs, so instead he was now trotting towards the house and soon arrived there. He would have to get this over with one time or another so he took in a deep breath, changed to his human form again and rang the doorbell.

@Nanax @LaDyGrEy @xMellowmint

Mika got in the school and looked around. Everything was quite new to her. She wandered adound for a moment, trying to find her class. She sighed, finally finding her first class.

Mika opened the door and walked in. The classroom was nice and clean. The blackboard had no writings on it yet and she could almost see herself on the shiny floor. She shyly sat down on her seat, glad that she wasn't TOO late. She took out her sketchpad and started drawing.

The girl didn't quite show it but she was really worried. What if she became an outcast again? All of the other schools shunned her. What if this school was no different? What if it's worse?

Nanax said:
@MadameRedWolf @LaDyGrEy
He scoffed and rolled his eyes. "Dude. I think any guy in this room would agree that your lying. It's not like we're gonna tell the whole world...Maybe the perky vampire but other than that."
Aiden scoffed and crossed his arms. "Fine. Think what you want... " He continued watching the movie. "If you're so damn worried about her, go yourself however I don't give a shit if she's embarrassed or not so don't try to make me check on her." Aiden got up and headed towards his room, a bit annoyed with the situation.

TheDarkOwl said:
He saw the other person walk on again and he facepalmed himself, β€˜what was he thinking when following him? Besides he still wasn’t in the mood for getting to know people, he almost never was.’ He changed into his normal form as the house was pretty far away and he didn’t feel like walking all the way back with his human legs, so instead he was now trotting towards the house and soon arrived there. He would have to get this over with one time or another so he took in a deep breath, changed to his human form again and rang the doorbell.
@Nanax @LaDyGrEy @xMellowmint
But before Aiden walked into his room, he opened the door for the person who was raining a doorbell. Since he was in a bad mood, he was kind of rude to the new comer unintentionally. "There's another person?! Oh what the hell?!" Aiden rolled his eyes and quickly gestured him inside. "Come in quickly, I don't have time for this,"

Dev slept again on top of a tree. However, it was near the garden. That means she would hear voices arguing all over again. Still awake, she grumbled and streched her back and continued sleeping. Her lantern was hanged underneath the branch tied by her tail.

@Anyone outside :U

Ai went upstairs.

(Lol I don't even know)

Karou sat back down on the couch, sighing. He noticed the new girl staring at him.. he gave a small nod to her.

LaDyGrEy said:
Ethan chuckled, he W's about to answer the question before everyone kind of went mad. "We've depleted our supplies so unless someone wants to go get the blood, then yes we'll be biting people," he said bluntly in annoyance before seeing the other get his own blood. Fair enough. Food was food.
"Hello Hikari, pleasure to meet you, " he waved to her from the seat he was in.

"And what's this about Aiden, and who?" He asked he didn't know what they were on about he had just got here after all, and perky vampire? That was a new one.

-

Grayson was easily listening to the conversation, but as he continued his walking along the path into the large gardens he decided to cut it off and ignore everyone. "Whatever Ethan, at least I wasn't a bloody suck up, " Grayson continued walking before hearing sounds behind him.

"Who's following me?" He asked bluntly and gruffly, clearly pissed off and hungry.
Ahri sighed. "You're going the wrong way if you want to go to the woods." She said behind Grayson. "The woods are that way. And I'm not following you. I needed a walk too." She pointed the other direction.

--

@Ami the breadling

(WHEN AIDEN'S DONE WITH UR SHIT)

Hikaru scoffed at Aiden's attitude and rolled his eyes. He leaned back on the couch and placed both of his feet on the table. He noticed a few new people and a doll. He picked up the doll and placed it on the seat next to him. He waved hi to everyone else

Almost immediatly after ringing the doorbell it swung open. The person inside made a comment clearly annoyed. He decided to ignore this and he stepped inside closing the door behind him. He was quite confused by his statement though, it was as if, a lot of new people just arrived before him. He took his bow and quiver, filled tot the brim with arrows, and placed them on the ground next to the door. He didn’t like putting them away, but it wouldn’t be a good start to introduce himself to a group od unknown people armed. Afterall he was here to make a new start.

@Nanax @xMellowmint

Grayson paused as he caught a different scent...The Fox girl. "Hmm, thanks," he muttered as he took off walking, rolling his eyes. He walked quite away before turning to her.

"You coming?" He tilted his head back as he looked up to the sun, with a small sigh, he waited. Why? He hadn't clue, it would be awkward anyway.

-

Ethan looked at the new boy and waved. "Name's Ethan, welcome, " the pureblood smiled before watching Aiden grumble and walk off.

"What's the deal with him?" He asked with a confused look and a small smile on his face.

Aiden just laid down on his bed and frowned. Whispering to himself softly, he admited to himself, "you're a real asshole... You know that?" Aiden sighed and sat up and looked out the window into the forest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back