• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Mythical Creatures Under One Roof

Do you want it to be summer time?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Quickly. He liked that. Ethan smiled at the red haired girl. "Hi I'm Ethan, we're to stay here it appears and attend the school," Ethan chuckled and held out a hand for her to take.

Grayson grunted. "Grayson," was all he said as he stood with his hands in his pockets, anger in his eye. There was lots of people here, which meant enough food for the both of them. He smiled revealing fangs that were getting bigger on size.

"Grayson," Ethan said calmly and Grayson's smile relaxed and so did the fangs.

LaDyGrEy said:
Quickly. He liked that. Ethan smiled at the red haired girl. "Hi I'm Ethan, we're to stay here it appears and attend the school," Ethan chuckled and held out a hand for her to take.
Grayson grunted. "Grayson," was all he said as he stood with his hands in his pockets, anger in his eye. There was lots of people here, which meant enough food for the both of them. He smiled revealing fangs that were getting bigger on size.

"Grayson," Ethan said calmly and Grayson's smile relaxed and so did the fangs.
Ahri smiled happily and she shook Ethan's hand. "I'm Ahri, nice to meet you. I'm guessing you two are moving in?"

"Yes we are, but however I regretto inform you that our long hm journey has taken a rather large toll on us, could you lead us both to an empty room?" Ethan asked as he stepped in with a smile.

Grayson blew the hair crossing his nose out of his face and entered as well. He was tired, hungry and bored. "Any time now,haven't got all day fox," Grayson growled out.

"Grayson do refrain from killing someone eon the first day!" Ethan chuckled before turning to Ahri.

LaDyGrEy said:
"Yes we are, but however I regretto inform you that our long hm journey has taken a rather large toll on us, could you lead us both to an empty room?" Ethan asked as he stepped in with a smile.
Grayson blew the hair crossing his nose out of his face and entered as well. He was tired, hungry and bored. "Any time now,haven't got all day fox," Grayson growled out.

"Grayson do refrain from killing someone eon the first day!" Ethan chuckled before turning to Ahri.
Ahri frowned at Grayson's behavior. "Do you mind sharing a room? I know a room that has a bunk bed. Follow me." She headed upstairs and opened a door that revealed a bunk bed, two desks, and a window.

Aiden just looked at the new people all around and glared at Karou, still hating him for what he did to Ai.

Amy on the other hand was just smiling at the people around her like a Sim who doesn't know what to do.

xMellowmint said:
Aiden just looked at the new people all around and glared at Karou, still hating him for what he did to Ai.
Amy on the other hand was just smiling at the people around her like a Sim who doesn't know what to do.
Hikaru sneaked behind Amy's back and grabbed her by the waist and spun her around.

Ahri showed the twins their room and came back downstairs and grabbed her keys.

Ethan nodded a thank you, his bags appeared on his bed and so did Grayson's. "We should go and introduce ourselves you know? We can't avoid them all, plus they do smell yummy, " Ethan sighed as he unpacked with speed and Grayson just kicked it off the bed.

Grayson sighed. "Brother, they are merely food, we attend school like everyone else, no need to make friends," buy within a few minutes, Ethan had taken Grayson and dragged him downstairs.

"Hi, my name is Ethan and this is Grayson, it's a pleasure to meet you and for us to stay here," Ethan bowed slightly as Grayson snorted and crossed his arms.

"Whatever, I'm just hungry," he rolled his eyes, well his very angry eyes. He wanted food and if he didn't get it soon, he would happily bite someone for it.

"We are purebloods, vampires for those of you who don't know what I mean," Ethan continued and Grayson begun sniffing the air.

Gigas almost forgot he was still observing them, he had fell asleep. He thought it it was worth his time but was still intrigued, he wanted to observe more. "Maybe I might just see what its like to live on Earth as a monster for a couple of months...maybe..." He stared at the creatures and slowly, his mouth formed a crooked smile.

Last edited by a moderator:
Odiosa saw the house. One step closer. Stop. She checked if she still was in human appearance. She was. Good. Another step. "My god, a it is ok Odiosa. You can go there. Do not be scared. Ok?", Emilia said in Odiosas head. Odiosa nodded and quickly closed the remaining distance to the house. She changed to her real self. The puppet was now about 3'7 feet tall. She knocked and went stiff, seeming to be a lifeless puppet someone forgot there.

Gigas sees a monster approaching, "Looks like this house seems to be pouplar." He smirked and opened the door, he was still invisible and still observing.

B

xMellowmint said:
"What the hell are you looking at?" Karou asked Aiden, scoffing.

LaDyGrEy said:
Ethan nodded a thank you, his bags appeared on his bed and so did Grayson's. "We should go and introduce ourselves you know? We can't avoid them all, plus they do smell yummy, " Ethan sighed as he unpacked with speed and Grayson just kicked it off the bed.
Grayson sighed. "Brother, they are merely food, we attend school like everyone else, no need to make friends," buy within a few minutes, Ethan had taken Grayson and dragged him downstairs.

"Hi, my name is Ethan and this is Grayson, it's a pleasure to meet you and for us to stay here," Ethan bowed slightly as Grayson snorted and crossed his arms.

"Whatever, I'm just hungry," he rolled his eyes, well his very angry eyes. He wanted food and if he didn't get it soon, he would happily bite someone for it.

"We are purebloods, vampires for those of you who don't know what I mean," Ethan continued and Grayson begun sniffing the air.
"I think most of us knew that by now." Ahri said while she ate a banana.

Hikaru sat on the couch next to Ahri. "I'm a vamp too."

"and like Grayson said, I'm a fox." She murmured.

Lupus Opened his eyes as a threatening smell wafted up into his room, over night he had put up all his posters, you could barely see the eggshell color of his walls for the paper, many many posters of Andrew Beirsack, and his band, Black Veil Brides, Jayy Von Monroe, and quite a few of different animes, such as Ai no Exorcist, Naruto, and Soul Eater. he got up, and dated out the door down the stairs and into the room where the vampire twins were. his white hair brushed over his glittering eyes, he glared at them, knowing they would attack his new housemates.

Grayson rolled his eyes before heading towards the kitchen . "If you're a vampire where's the food?" He asked with an agrivated tone, he was hungry and not in the mood to actually bother making friends. The Fox smelt nice and so if he couldn't find any...food was served.

-

Ethan smiled as he turned to Ahri and nodded. Turning to the boy with white hair he looked at him, sniffing the scent. "Pleasure," he said through a smile, shifter demon. He'd never met one before.

"Anyway, what Grayson said...Hikaru? Our travels have been rather long,"

LaDyGrEy said:
Grayson rolled his eyes before heading towards the kitchen . "If you're a vampire where's the food?" He asked with an agrivated tone, he was hungry and not in the mood to actually bother making friends. The Fox smelt nice and so if he couldn't find any...food was served.
-

Ethan smiled as he turned to Ahri and nodded. Turning to the boy with white hair he looked at him, sniffing the scent. "Pleasure," he said through a smile, shifter demon. He'd never met one before.

Ahri raised her hand. "I was his main source, until he started targeting other females." She got up and threw her banana away.

Hikaru rubbed the back of his neck "Hehe.." He nervously laughed

"I'm sorry I cant say the same" Lupus hissed, flashing his own fangs. his eyes slid to Amy, a protective surge rose in him, the desire to protect the only one here who had shown him kindness thus far.

LaDyGrEy said:
-

Ai scoffed at Grayson. "Another douche inside the house besides Karou." She said and Karou sighed at her.

Grayson's eyes glowed in anger. Little bitch, think I care? Grayson turned to his brother and rolled his eyes before looking at them all in turn. What a lovely bunch of people heh? Food galore.

Walking past the Fox, he rolled his eyes as Grayson left, wanting to familarise himself with the manison they were to stay in. Outside, was his first priority.

-

Ethan sighed as he looked at his brother before returning his attention to the rest of them. "I apologise for Grayson's behaviour, being the eldest...takes it toll...so to speak," true, being twin brothers was hard especially when you were the oldest, he was blamed, hit and was always picked on, Grayson developed his little bubble, anger and general quietness in order to survive what he went through.

Ethan had always been a little more gifted, talented and generally better in the knowledge and control department but he wasn't nearly as strong as his brother. He sighed before smiling, masking up his sadness for his brother.

"Any how, if you don't mind me asking, how did everyone end up here?" Ethan asked politely as he sat down on one of the sofas that was situated in the room, lifting up a pillow in the air and placing it behind his back without moving a singe muscle in his arm.

Meanwhile. . . .

Outside the house, Dev was taking a nap under the tree which was located from the side of the house on a hill. She didn't want to meet everyone at the moment since it's probably a waste of time for her. She'll just meet them along the way anyways.

Her small paws were hidden inside her pockets as she was sleeping in her real form. A white "stuffed toy" cat with a lantern hanging above her head that was attached to her tail. She purred softly as she was in peace for the time being. Nothing to disturb her while the tree swayed softly behind her.

LaDyGrEy said:
Grayson's eyes glowed in anger. Little bitch, think I care? Grayson turned to his brother and rolled his eyes before looking at them all in turn. What a lovely bunch of people heh? Food galore.
Walking past the Fox, he rolled his eyes as Grayson left, wanting to familarise himself with the manison they were to stay in. Outside, was his first priority.

-

Ethan sighed as he looked at his brother before returning his attention to the rest of them. "I apologise for Grayson's behaviour, being the eldest...takes it toll...so to speak," true, being twin brothers was hard especially when you were the oldest, he was blamed, hit and was always picked on, Grayson developed his little bubble, anger and general quietness in order to survive what he went through.

Ethan had always been a little more gifted, talented and generally better in the knowledge and control department but he wasn't nearly as strong as his brother. He sighed before smiling, masking up his sadness for his brother.

"Any how, if you don't mind me asking, how did everyone end up here?" Ethan asked politely as he sat down on one of the sofas that was situated in the room, lifting up a pillow in the air and placing it behind his back without moving a singe muscle in his arm.
"I understand..Being the oldest isn't the best thing in the world..." Ahri murmurs. Hikaru sits there quietly. "Well, I needed to move out of my household. You can only deal with so many females." Ahri said. "Too much drama from where I'm from." Hikaru explained. "How about you guys?" Ahri and Hikaru asked in unison.

With his earphones hanging around his neck, Tony came to a stop when seeing the house in front of him. He seriously wondered why nobody ever noticed a big house like this. He was in his human form, due to the fact he had just come from the town and didn’t really feel like changing back. He put his headphones back on his head and was just about to walk towards the house, when he caught a glimpse of something white in the corner of his eye. Deciding that he wasn’t in a hurry, he walked towards the white thing and as he came closer he noticed it was a stuffed toy cat.

@CandidFox

The cat kept on sleeping, not noticing the person coming towards her. Dev slowly shifted in her seat until she was in a comfortable position and purred deeply in her sleep. The lantern jingled softly, creating a bell sound as it settled on top of her head. She was sitting with one leg up and her head bowed down, breathing softly and mumbled words in her sleep.

@TheDarkOwl

He was just about to reach out and pick it up when it moved. He hadn’t expected it to be alive, ofcourse he should have known better being a centaur himself. he shouldn’t be surprised about plush toys being alive, but as his attention was more with the song than with the white cat, it scared the hell out of him when it moved and he cursed out loud, probably alerting everything in a 1000 feet radius of his presence.

@CandidFox

Users who are viewing this thread

Back