• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Mythical Creatures Under One Roof

Do you want it to be summer time?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Nanax said:
"Keep the hat...I have more." She follows him out and grabs her boots and shoves her feet in them. She dials the phone number on the piece of paper.
Aiden chuckled. "Have fun with him."

xMellowmint said:
Aiden chuckled. "Have fun with him."
"Thanks. Enjoy your stay with..whoever it is." She opens the door and places her phones on her ear.

Nanax said:
"Thanks. Enjoy your stay with..whoever it is." She opens the door and places her phones on her ear.
Aiden waved. "Stay safe." He threw himself on the bed, turning his phone on vibrate and left it on the nightstand.

xMellowmint said:
Aiden waved. "Stay safe." He threw himself on the bed, turning his phone on vibrate and left it on the nightstand.
"Hello?" She talks to the phone. She waves at him and closes the door. She takes the elevator to the lobby. "How was your stay?" Brad asked. "Fine..." She replied. Brad leaned in, "What did he do? Did he pull any new tricks?" He whispered. "What the hell? Why should you know?" She walked out of the door and hurried her way to the karaoke bar, where she and Olive Garden guy were meeting up.

Nanax said:
"Hello?" She talks to the phone. She waves at him and closes the door. She takes the elevator to the lobby. "How was your stay?" Brad asked. "Fine..." She replied. Brad leaned in, "What did he do? Did he pull any new tricks?" He whispered. "What the hell? Why should you know?" She walked out of the door and hurried her way to the karaoke bar, where she and Olive Garden guy were meeting up.
Aiden turned on the TV to watch a movie, he didn't care what it was, it just had to be any movie. Or he could go ruin people's day. He smirked to himself. OR even worse, steal somebody's lady.

xMellowmint said:
Aiden turned on the TV to watch a movie, he didn't care what it was, it just had to be any movie. Or he could go ruin people's day. He smirked to himself. OR even worse, steal somebody's lady.
Carter (Olive Garden dude) was the first one to sing. Ahri was next. They sang a duet afterwards and started to tell jokes to each other and whatnot.

Nanax said:
Carter (Olive Garden dude) was the first one to sing. Ahri was next. They sang a duet afterwards and started to tell jokes to each other and whatnot.
Aiden went downstairs quickly, "Ayo brad, can I have the key?" Brad rolled his eyes. "I don't know what you're ta- Here, Tell me the stories after!" Brad handed him the card that unlocked any of the doors. Aiden winked at him. "You know it" He ran back upstairs and looked at each room, checking to see which one would be his first victim.

xMellowmint said:
Aiden went downstairs quickly, "Ayo brad, can I have the key?" Brad rolled his eyes. "I don't know what you're ta- Here, Tell me the stories after!" Brad handed him the card that unlocked any of the doors. Aiden winked at him. "You know it" He ran back upstairs and looked at each room, checking to see which one would be his first victim.
(omg i want to see what happens xD )

Nanax said:
(omg i want to see what happens xD )
(I gotchuuuu)

Aiden made himself look as sexy as possible before he could enter one of the rooms. He pulled out the card and opened the one that was obviously loud, finding the couple, he seductively looked at them. "Oh I'm sorry.... I didn't know there were people in here.... The person must've given me the wrong card...." Aiden sighed and flipped his hair. "i didn't mean to interrupt, carry on then."

The girl who was with her boyfriend shook her head no. "I-I don't know what you're talking about." She got off him and ran over to Aiden, embracing him as Aiden wrapped one of the robes around her and waved good bye to the male in bed. He mouthed to him, 'Thanks dude... she's actually kinda hot.' He turned around and walked out the door, going back into his room. "I thought you said you were given the wrong key." She asked curiously. "Nah....."

Last edited by a moderator:
xMellowmint said:
(I gotchuuuu)
Aiden made himself look as sexy as possible before he could enter one of the rooms. He pulled out the card and opened the one that was obviously loud, finding the couple, he seductively looked at them. "Oh I'm sorry.... I didn't know there were people in here.... The person must've given me the wrong card...." Aiden sighed and flipped his hair. "i didn't mean to interrupt, carry on then."

The girl who was with her boyfriend shook her head no. "I-I don't know what you're talking about." She got off him and ran over to Aiden, embracing him as Aiden wrapped one of the robes around her and waved good bye to the male in bed. He mouthed to him, 'Thanks dude... she's actually kinda hot.' He turned around and walked out the door, going back into his room. "I thought you said you were given the wrong key." She asked curiously. "Nah....."
(omfg xD )

xMellowmint said:
(I gotchuuuu)

(After the date)

Ahri opened the house door and went over to the kitchen and sat cooked herself a meal.

Nanax said:
(After the date)
Ahri opened the house door and went over to the kitchen and sat cooked herself a meal.
Aiden ended up charming the female and walked out the door and left a meal for her when she woke up. He walked out and went back home, finding Ahri making herself a meal. "So how did the date go?" He looked at his phone to check the time and placed it back into his pocket.

xMellowmint said:
Aiden ended up charming the female and walked out the door and left a meal for her when she woke up. He walked out and went back home, finding Ahri making herself a meal. "So how did the date go?" He looked at his phone to check the time and placed it back into his pocket.
Ahri placed the pot back onto the stove. "I've been on better dates..."

xMellowmint said:
Aiden laughed. "Do you think you're gonna go on another date with him?"
"...Probably not...He's basically another version of you, but more sexual."

xMellowmint said:
"What does that mean?" Aiden looked at her with a stern look.
"We sang a few songs but after...the fifth song, all he wanted was sex, not even flirting or dirty talking just got right on top of me and," Ahri tries to grab the pot but ends up burning her hand. "Shit!"

xMellowmint said:
"Not really... Always wanted to try though.. I don't know what my older brother would say to be honest, he' a drug free kinda guy."
"is your brother your keeper?" Lupus asked quietly, almost chslengingly

Nanax said:
"We sang a few songs but after...the fifth song, all he wanted was sex, not even flirting or dirty talking just got right on top of me and," Ahri tries to grab the pot but ends up burning her hand. "Shit!"
Aiden grabbed a paper towel and soaked it with cold water, putting it on top of where Ahri burned herself. "So, what happened?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back