• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Mythical Creatures Under One Roof

Do you want it to be summer time?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
xMellowmint said:
Aiden grabbed a paper towel and soaked it with cold water, putting it on top of where Ahri burned herself. "So, what happened?"
"Charmed him. So I made him pass out and I left."

Nanax said:
"Charmed him. So I made him pass out and I left."
Aiden chuckled. "At least you know how to protect yourself this time. Don't burn yourself again." He walked away up to his stairs and into his bedroom.

xMellowmint said:
Aiden chuckled. "At least you know how to protect yourself this time. Don't burn yourself again." He walked away up to his stairs and into his bedroom.
"I can't make any promises on that." She continues to cook her meal. Once she finishes, she turns the T.V on and watches Grey's Anatomy while eating her meal.

Nanax said:
"I can't make any promises on that." She continues to cook her meal. Once she finishes, she turns the T.V on and watches Grey's Anatomy while eating her meal.
Aiden just laid down on his bed and sighed.

@xMellowmint

He paused a moment "I wouldn't know, as I've been alone for the most part,I make my own choices. But, if you ever want to try, find me, it's more fun to do with others."

Oz slowly walks through the front door from and long trip as he sighs in relief as he came back "Finally I'm back" He thought as he starts walking around the house

xMellowmint said:
Aiden just laid down on his bed and sighed.
[QUOTE="Pyka the Pikachu]Oz slowly walks through the front door from and long trip as he sighs in relief as he came back "Finally I'm back" He thought as he starts walking around the house

[/QUOTE]
"OZ!" Ahri runs up to him and gives him a bear hug.

Pyka the Pikachu]Oz blushes "[B][COLOR=#ff4d4d]A-Ahri...it's nice to see you again[/COLOR][/B]" Oz said as he hugs her back while smiling brightly [/QUOTE] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/26602-xmellowmint/ said:
@xMellowmint[/URL]

Ahri lets go of him and smiles brightly. "How was your trip to (_____)?" She asked

[QUOTE="Pyka the Pikachu]"Oh it was great" Oz said as he smiles at her "So there's more people huh" Oz said as he hovers off the ground while looking at Ahri

[/QUOTE]
Karou sat on the couch. "Yo"

MadameRedWolf said:
@xMellowmint
He paused a moment "I wouldn't know, as I've been alone for the most part,I make my own choices. But, if you ever want to try, find me, it's more fun to do with others."
Amy didn't want Lupus to be alone. "It wouldn't hurt to try now..."

Lupus opened his mouth to say something else to Amy but someone he hasn't seen yet entered,and with a little puff of light, in his place there was a fluffy white cat with black horns that curved around from his forehead around his tufted ears. Said cat curved himself around Amys legs, and Lupus 's voice spoke in her head, 'who I'd that?'

MadameRedWolf said:
Lupus opened his mouth to say something else to Amy but someone he hasn't seen yet entered,and with a little puff of light, in his place there was a fluffy white cat with black horns that curved around from his forehead around his tufted ears. Said cat curved himself around Amys legs, and Lupus 's voice spoke in her head, 'who I'd that?'
Amy was confused. She didn't know what was going on. "Wh-What...?"

[QUOTE="Pyka the Pikachu]"H-Hey Aiden it's good to see you to" Oz said as he hugs Aiden and smiles at him

[/QUOTE]
"How could you leave your Senpai Aiden Like thattttttt...." He said in a pouty tone

MadameRedWolf said:
The cat pawed at her leg " pick me up, its Lupus" the voice said in her mind
Amy smiled gladfully as she picked up the cat and snuggled it. She was a cat lady afterall.

[QUOTE="Pyka the Pikachu]"I'm sorry Senpai it was urgent and I needed a break" Oz said as he scratch his head

[/QUOTE]
xMellowmint said:
"How could you leave your Senpai Aiden Like thattttttt...." He said in a pouty tone
"Trust me Oz, a few things happened here while you were gone." She points at Kaoru and Hikaru.

Hikaru waves. "I'm Hikaru"

The twins were bored. After their long drive here, they exited and had their bags delivered for them. "Brother why are we even here!" Grayson moaned with an angry look in his eyes and Ethan tutted.

"Calm down Grayson, come on, we are new students at the school as well, let's just deal with the house first," with a small smile Ethan took the lead and approached the door to the new place they were to be staying. Knocking effeciently, the Pure blooded Vampire Twins, awaited their answer.

LaDyGrEy said:
The twins were bored. After their long drive here, they exited and had their bags delivered for them. "Brother why are we even here!" Grayson moaned with an angry look in his eyes and Ethan tutted.
"Calm down Grayson, come on, we are new students at the school as well, let's just deal with the house first," with a small smile Ethan took the lead and approached the door to the new place they were to be staying. Knocking effeciently, the Pure blooded Vampire Twins, awaited their answer.
Ahri heard knocking on the door. She opened the front door to see two males, almost identical. "Hi.."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back