• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Mythical Creatures Under One Roof

Do you want it to be summer time?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Dev suddenly woke up and jolts as the guy cursed loudly. So much for having her good fucking sleep! She grinds her teeth out in irritation before facing the man infront of her. "OI, SHUT YA TRAP. Piece of shit....YOU WOKE ME THE FUCK UP!" She cursed in a loud rough voice. Making her look even more like a male than female. " The fuck is wrong with you geez..." She growled and scratched her head while glaring at him.

@TheDarkOwl

Tony looked at the screaming furious Cat figure. He hadn’theard everything it had said, due to his headphones, and that was probably for the better. He took of his headphones and looked the cat in the eye furiously. He was very pissed off and said with an icy tone “What The Fuck did you just call me? Do you dare say it again, you furry ass Whimp?”

@CandidFox

"HOOOO NOW WERE TALKING." Dev said and glared at him as her eyes glow. "BITCH if you haven't stalked towards me and WAKE ME UP by saying STUPID SHIT then maybe non of this would have happened!" She yelled at him, glaring at him furiously as it adds fuel to her pissed off mood. "Did anyone taught you not to sneak up to someone while they're fucking sleeping? Pffffft, of course not. Fuck you im outta here...Thanks for fucking waking me up." She said in a very rough voice and stood up as she walked away from him. Grumbling words under her breath while walking away. Pissed that her nap was taken away. And now she would have to find another place to sleep again.

@TheDarkOwl

Last edited by a moderator:
@LaDyGrEy

Lupus calmed a bit noting that this brother wasn't as aggressive. "he wont bite anyone will he?" He was obviously wary around vampires. Obviously something happened to him that caused this.

LaDyGrEy said:
Grayson's eyes glowed in anger. Little bitch, think I care? Grayson turned to his brother and rolled his eyes before looking at them all in turn. What a lovely bunch of people heh? Food galore.
Walking past the Fox, he rolled his eyes as Grayson left, wanting to familarise himself with the manison they were to stay in. Outside, was his first priority.

-

Ethan sighed as he looked at his brother before returning his attention to the rest of them. "I apologise for Grayson's behaviour, being the eldest...takes it toll...so to speak," true, being twin brothers was hard especially when you were the oldest, he was blamed, hit and was always picked on, Grayson developed his little bubble, anger and general quietness in order to survive what he went through.

Ethan had always been a little more gifted, talented and generally better in the knowledge and control department but he wasn't nearly as strong as his brother. He sighed before smiling, masking up his sadness for his brother.

"Any how, if you don't mind me asking, how did everyone end up here?" Ethan asked politely as he sat down on one of the sofas that was situated in the room, lifting up a pillow in the air and placing it behind his back without moving a singe muscle in his arm.
"How did we end up here? Some of us want a home. I mean, I'm not a loser. I have a home. My mom just decided to kick me out." She said and sighed. Ai looked at Grayson. ""So, he's older? He acts like a child. Family problems that made him bitter?"

KpopSenpai said:
"How did we end up here? Some of us want a home. I mean, I'm not a loser. I have a home. My mom just decided to kick me out." She said and sighed. Ai looked at Grayson. ""So, he's older? He acts like a child. Family problems that made him bitter?"
@LaDyGrEy

Ahri's eyes widen and covers Ai's mouth before she can ask anymore rude questions. "Hehe...No need to answer that. Who talks to fish am I right?" She laughs nervously. "So what brings you two here? She asks Ethan.

Nanax said:
@LaDyGrEy
Ahri's eyes widen and covers Ai's mouth before she can ask anymore rude questions. "Hehe...No need to answer that. Who talks to fish am I right?" She laughs nervously. "So what brings you two here? She asks Ethan.
She slapped her hand away. "Did this bitch just call me a fish?" She muttered. Then rolled her eyes, crossing her legs.

KpopSenpai said:
She slapped her hand away. "Did this bitch just call me a fish?" She muttered. Then rolled her eyes, crossing her legs.
@LaDyGrEy

"At least I know my limits." She scoffs and walks out of the house. Closing the door behind her and finds Grayson. (I think he's outside...right?)

KpopSenpai said:
"Are you trying to die?" He threatened, standing up. Ai smirked. "You look stupid, Karou."
"Guys. Can we not have anymore hatred today?" Hikaru complained

KpopSenpai said:
"Are you trying to die?" He threatened, standing up. Ai smirked. "You look stupid, Karou."
Nanax said:
"Guys. Can we not have anymore hatred today?" Hikaru complained
Aiden stood up and walked up to Karou's face. "Maybe I am? What are you gonna do about it?"

xMellowmint said:
Aiden stood up and walked up to Karou's face. "Maybe I am? What are you gonna do about it?"
KpopSenpai said:
"If you guys are going to fight, take it outside. I want to watch my movie PEACEFULLY." Hikaru said a bit too loudly. "Go check on Ahri will you Aiden?...I don't really trust that vamp."

Nanax said:
"If you guys are going to fight, take it outside. I want to watch my movie PEACEFULLY." Hikaru said a bit too loudly. "Go check on Ahri will you Aiden?...I don't really trust that vamp."
Aiden scoffed. "No. You do it. It's my my job to look over that girl. Plus you're the one who likes her." Aiden rolled his eyes. "Plus, I don't get bossed around."

xMellowmint said:
Karou pushed Aiden. "Don't mess with me, freak." He said. Ai stood up. "Hey, guys. Calm down."

"No, Ai. This guy has been pissing me off."

KpopSenpai said:
Karou pushed Aiden. "Don't mess with me, freak." He said. Ai stood up. "Hey, guys. Calm down."
"No, Ai. This guy has been pissing me off."
"Knowing you're alive already pisses me off... Is that really the best you got?" Aiden shoved Karou harder, smirking mischievously.

xMellowmint said:
"Knowing you're alive already pisses me off... Is that really the best you got?" Aiden shoved Karou harder, smirking mischievously.
Ai grabbed Karou's arm. "Please stop." She pleaded. Anger raged through his body, but he calmed down at Ai's touch. "Fine.." he muttered then pulled her into a hug. Ai tensed up by his touch. She softly pushed him away.

@xMellowmint @KpopSenpai

"I already told you. I'm done with her! Seems like you aren't over her since you took her to a Lo-." Hikaru immediately stops talking and watches his TV again

"Uggggghh......Oh-" Dev stopped when she found a vacant tree just infront of the house. "Fuck yes! Finally!" She said and practically ran towards it and climbed it. Sitting on a high branch, she sat in her position just like before and slept. Her lantern jingling softly as it lulled her to sleep.

Hikari paused outside the magnificent home, the smell in the air told her this was the home her cousin had told her about, she smiled a soft blush feathering her cheeks, she hoped that Lupus was right and out was the friend she remembered that brought her here ((I decided to add that Lupus is Hikari's cousin))

KpopSenpai said:
Ai grabbed Karou's arm. "Please stop." She pleaded. Anger raged through his body, but he calmed down at Ai's touch. "Fine.." he muttered then pulled her into a hug. Ai tensed up by his touch. She softly pushed him away.
Nanax said:
@xMellowmint @KpopSenpai
"I already told you. I'm done with her! Seems like you aren't since you took her to a Lo-." Hikaru immediately stops talking and watches his TV again
"Don't touch Ai! Only she can touch you!" Aiden quickly grabbed Ai and wrapped his arms around Ai from behind. "Your skin isn't worthy to interact with hers... You bastard."

Aiden then turned his direction towards Hikaru. "How'd you find out?"

xMellowmint said:
"Don't touch Ai! Only she can touch you!" Aiden quickly grabbed Ai and wrapped his arms around Ai from behind. "Your skin isn't worthy to interact with hers... You bastard."
Aiden then turned his direction towards Hikaru. "How'd you find out?"
Hikaru smirks and plants a mischievous look on his face. "Ahri doesn't cook her own meals often."

((as no one else is posting I'll add some))

As Hikari entered the house, she pissed, cursing lightly as her yall black antlers hit the door way. She shook her head then looked into the room, pausing again and turning pink, her lavender eyes widening slightly, "Karou?" She said softly. Lupus looked up at the barely trouble squeak from Hikari, "oh! Hikari you made it, " he weaved around the fighting makes and went to her,"nice to see you again"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back