• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Mythical Creatures Under One Roof

Do you want it to be summer time?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
LaDyGrEy said:
Grayson paused as he caught a different scent...The Fox girl. "Hmm, thanks," he muttered as he took off walking, rolling his eyes. He walked quite away before turning to her.
"You coming?" He tilted his head back as he looked up to the sun, with a small sigh, he waited. Why? He hadn't clue, it would be awkward anyway.

-

Ethan looked at the new boy and waved. "Name's Ethan, welcome, " the pureblood smiled before watching Aiden grumble and walk off.

"What's the deal with him?" He asked with a confused look and a small smile on his face.
"Are you sure you want me to come along?" She asked. She walked to his side to see his expression.

--

"Aiden being Aiden." Hikaru said while watching his TV. He continued drinking his tomato/blood juice. "Want one?" He asked Ethan

Dev woke up and stretched, deciding it was time to meet the other's as well...and prepare the new room that was given to her. Yawning, she jumped down from the tree and ran silently as she passed two housemates along the way. Running towards an open window, she jumped right in and landed quietly as she looked around to see if anyone noticed her. Seeing that there was none, she jumped and sat down on a black Victorian chair beside a guy(Aiden) who was sitting on a different couch. Dev closed her eyes and relaxed.

LaDyGrEy said:
"Welcome party?" He questioned with a smile. "Of course why not, it might give Grayson a chance to...introduce himself properly," he muttered the last part before standing up, he walked to the kitchen and stood there. A cup filled itself with water and floated over to him. Taking it in his hand he drunk it before walking back over to where he was sitting. Truthfully, they were empty on stocks because Ethan was too hungry, didn't eat before he left and took it all, Grayson had one, Ethan had enough to last him at least a month if he didn't do much.
Grayson, hadn't eaten in over 8 hours, hey, they said the journey was long.

-

Grayson sighed, it was yet another person's scent who was not in the house. "Whatever, " he said and turned around, if this person wanted to hide then so be it. He wasn't into guys and he only drunk from woman, bloody Ethan, taking it all.

He sighed before continuing his walk, the green bushes carving a path.
Ahri noticed his facial expression. "I'll be next to you then." She walked with him side by side. it was awkward for a moment. "So what brought you and your brother here?" She asked with a smile on her face.

--

Hikaru grabbed another juice box and threw it at Ethan. "You said you were hungry right?"

He walked in to the living room, where he saw a bunch of people. Nobody, except one guy, seemed to notice him and he being his grumpy, unsocial self he didn’t mind at all. The person who had noticed him however, introduced himself as Ethan and asked what was up with the irritated person opening the door. Tony shrugged as a reply to his question and bluntly introduced himself by saying β€œTony” and giving a quick nod. He said down beside the guy not really knowing what to do or say next.

@Nanax

Grayson shrugged, if she was coming along then he may as well let her walk here. He sighed with a roll of his eyes, why not? If he was hungry no one else was around.

-

Ethan looked over at him with a nod. "If that's alright, thank you," he smiled graciously and chuckled.

"Nice to meet you Tony, how was your travels?"

Last edited by a moderator:
LaDyGrEy said:
Grayson shrugged, if she was coming along then he may as well let her walk here. He sighed with a roll of his eyes, why not? If he was hungry no one else was around.
-

Ethan looked over at him with a nod. "If that's alright, thank you," he smiled graciously and chuckled.

"Nice to meet you Tony, how was your travels?"
"I guess you don't talk much." She told herself. Her heel of her shoe wouldn't move for a minute. She tried yanking her shoe and groaned. She kneeled down and took her foot out of her shoe, and continued to try taking her shoe of the tree root.

--

"More people?" He complained. He walked toward the restroom and did his business and walked back out. "I'm bored..." He said When the movie showed the credits

Grayson grunted. "Never needed to," True, Ethan did all the talking, he hadn't needed to bother. Grayson turned to her, seeing as her foot was caught in a root. "Are you so incompetent you can't walk?" He walked back to her got down one knee, grabbing the root with a single hand, he pulled it off with a rip. Lifting her foot to make sure it was unstuck, he stood up again.

"Done," he muttered a single word as he sniffed the air, he was darn close to her and she smelt so good. He paused for a second before standing up, merely a few inches from her face.

LaDyGrEy said:
Grayson grunted. "Never needed to," True, Ethan did all the talking, he hadn't needed to bother. Grayson turned to her, seeing as her foot was caught in a root. "Are you so incompetent you can't walk?" He walked back to her got down one knee, grabbing the root with a single hand, he pulled it off with a rip. Lifting her foot to make sure it was unstuck, he stood up again.
"Done," he muttered a single word as he sniffed the air, he was darn close to her and she smelt so good. He paused for a second before standing up, merely a few inches from her face.
"It's not like I saw that root there..." She muttered a thanks and stayed in her position. She was so close to him where she could feel his breath. She was on her knees and awkwardly stayed there and her cheeks started to turn bright pink.

-[[ Sorry I haven't posted yet. ]]-

"One..Two..Slendy's coming for you.." Those words use to ring throughout hallways back then. People became curious of Slender Man's tale and decided to investigate in forests near their local area. One by one investigators went missing when ever they entered the forest. It was almost like.. It was consuming them.. Even the day time was darkness and the only way they could escape was if they found all eight notes Slendy had placed down.. Or you would die a mysterious death that no one has ever lived through.. In fact the only man who lived for it.. If he is classed a man.. Was the very Infamous 'Jeff The Killer'..

A tall man was walking down the streets with bags of luggage in each hand and a big camping back pack. He seemed like they did not faze him though since he had a straight normal face on. "There it is.." He thought and looked at the large house in front of him. He opened the gate to the structure and was met with the front door to the building. He took the door handle and bashed it lightly on the door hoping that someone would hear his knocking and come to answer it.

Lupus was about to say something to Ethan about his brother when he heard the door get knocked on. Hr shrugged and scratched his head behind one of his horns, and went to answer the door. She he opened it, the white haired shifter stopped, a dark rose blush feathering over his cheeks, he opened and closed his mouth stupidly before Hikari duked in front of him"welcome!" She breathed, her voice barely teligible, "come on in!" She pushed on lupus to move him so the tall man could come in

Grayson looked at her in the eyes, before they glowed a deep red, damn, he was too hungry now to resist. With a small barely noticeable shrug he leaned down onto her neck, breathing in her scent, he then licked the nape of her neck before biting down. Hard.

It was great, to be honest it was delicious, the metallic-like substance flowed into his mouth and he drank onwards, showing no signs of stopping.

He watched the door creak open. He tilted his head when he saw the person who had originally opened the door taking in the features of said person before another one popped up in front of him. "Thank you." His voice was a deep yet soothing English accented voice. He stepped inside of the structure and glanced around with his eyes before placing the bags he was occupying down at the side so that no one would bump into them or trip over. "Nice place." He thought with a slightly impressed look planted on his face.

Lupus stared at this male his amber eyes glittering softly, Hikari paused, looking at her cousin, then spoke in her soft breathy tone, "I just got here myself, came to live with my cousin,Lupus." She tipped her head, pointing at the white haired speeches shifter next to her with one of her antlers. It was obvious the family resemblance, both had white hair, some kind of horns, and liquidy colored eyes, the difference was: Lupus was American, and Hikari was Japanese.

He turned his head a little back towards the two of them and listened to their story. "I see.. I'll introduce myself since I have not already. My name is Silver." his lips curled into a smile as he extended his long arm to shake her hand and the other one to shake Lupus's hand. "Nice to meet you both."

Hikari smiled and took his hand and lupus stared at it for a second before turning a darker shade of red, and taking his hand. Hikari looked at lupus for a second, then spoke up "sorry about Lupus, hes uh- been a fan of the Slenderman for awhile"

LaDyGrEy said:
Grayson looked at her in the eyes, before they glowed a deep red, damn, he was too hungry now to resist. With a small barely noticeable shrug he leaned down onto her neck, breathing in her scent, he then licked the nape of her neck before biting down. Hard.
It was great, to be honest it was delicious, the metallic-like substance flowed into his mouth and he drank onwards, showing no signs of stopping.
Ahri didn't do anything to stop him. She just stayed there on her knees letting him have his meal. She kept quiet and tried to stay awake. A piercing pain was all she felt. She then felt woozy and dizzy from the loss of blood. Nearly passing out but she didn't.

Aiden fell asleep in his bed as Amy just walked around the house. "What to do...?" Amy was bored and just laid down on the couch.

Lydia Grave Still slightly bruised-looking and weary, Lydia made her way downstairs with an aim for the kitchen. She had made progress on her desk-carving, having a rather long time also filled with nothing that she utilized with that intent. As she descended the stairs, dressed in her typical outfit with the exception of her shoes, her gaze swept over those gathered in the main room. Four blonde-haired people out of the six there. Self-consciously, her own thoughts drifted to her own slightly messy brown hair and her almost sick appearance. With hope, they wouldn't burst into another pointless argument, at the moment she lacked the energy to shut them all up should it become necessary. Quickly, she picked out a few new faces but didn't take much interest as she courteously walked right through whatever conversation might have been going on to hunt for a snack. She disappeared into the kitchen and could be found halfheartedly eating an apple she had sliced with one of her own knives that was now sticking up from the table, about a half-inch of the blade having disappeared into the wood.

@Aaaaaaaaaanyone!

Deidre (Lily) DeCleur The red-head girl finally wasn't bothering to hide under a hat and scarf, strolling along at the treeline of a forest that ran along the less urban area. Well, less urban compared to where she lived. Hearing the dull sound of something snapping a distance away, her mind was dragged from its moment of actually enjoying the scenery of trees, something that happened rarely. Her eyes narrowed in a savagely curious fashion before she reached behind her, making sure the pistol she often carried concealed beneath her coat (hey, they gave her the license in France, didn't they?) remained before she sprung past the treeline and began jogging through the forest and low bushes. Lily hopped over brambles, skirted tangled and low-handing branches, and moved rather swiftly until she saw what, in the almost twilight-shade of the light that the trees relinquished, seemed like two people. One seemed rather limp, and the other... she couldn't quite tell. Almost eerily, the small bit of noise she had been making nearly ceased as she crouched down to watch whatever this was. What in the heck were they doing..?

@Nanax

Lupus withdrew his hand from Silver's, and darted over to Amy, and sat down next to her. "hi Amy, how are you?" He said in low tones. He glanced at Hikari and Silver discretely

MadameRedWolf said:
Lupus withdrew his hand from Silver's, and darted over to Amy, and sat down next to her. "hi Amy, how are you?" He said in low tones. He glanced at Hikari and Silver discretely
Amy smiled and looked at Lupus. "Hello~ How are you liking this place so far?" She giggled cutely.

@TheDeathGod

Hikaru walked over to tall male. "Yo." He saluted and walked back to couch

" ive been enjoying myself. thats my cousin." he said pointig to the oriental girl with antlers. " im throwing a small welcome party, she came here to live with me due to unfavorable curcumstances. so i want to make her feel at home, hey is there anyone here who is 18?"

@xMellowmint

MadameRedWolf said:
" ive been enjoying myself. thats my cousin." he said pointig to the oriental girl with antlers. " im throwing a small welcome party, she came here to live with me due to unfavorable curcumstances. so i want to make her feel at home, hey is there anyone here who is 18?"
@xMellowmint
Hikaru continues to watch whatever was showing on the television. He raised his hand to show that he was eighteen.

MadameRedWolf said:
@xMellowmint
"That's good that you're enjoying your stay here!" Amy smiled and waved hello to Lupus's cousin. "Hello~ And my brother is 18, will that count?"

Lupus grinned "can you buy me cigarettes?" he held up a twenty "two packs of marllbro golds and one of decade menthol you keep the change? that should leave you with like five dollars or close to it."@Nanax

Users who are viewing this thread

Back