• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Mythical Creatures Under One Roof

Do you want it to be summer time?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
xMellowmint said:
Aiden lost his cool. "I-I don't know what you're talking about."
"He is!!" She rolled on the bed laughing out loud. "I made Aiden blush!!" She repeatedly said.

Nanax said:
"He is!!" She rolled on the bed laughing out loud. "I made Aiden blush!!" She repeatedly said.
Aiden groaned. He grabbed her quickly, one hand on Ahri's lower back and one on the back of her neck. He passionately kissed her trying to make her shut up with her laughter.

xMellowmint said:
Aiden groaned. He grabbed her quickly, one hand on Ahri's lower back and one on the back of her neck. He passionately kissed her trying to make her shut up with her laughter.
at first Ahri's eyed widened from the sudden kiss. She wrapped her arms around his neck and closed her eyes and she kissed back

Nanax said:
at first Ahri's eyed widened from the sudden kiss. She wrapped her arms around his neck and closed her eyes and she kissed back
Aiden smiled gently when Ahri continued the kiss. He laid her against he wall softly and slipped his tongue in slowly.

xMellowmint said:
Aiden smiled gently when Ahri continued the kiss. He laid her against he wall softly and slipped his tongue in slowly.
(idk how to continue this xD )

She leaned closer to his body, their bodies weren't too far from touching

Last edited by a moderator:
Nanax said:
(idk how to continue this xD )
She leaned closer to his body, their bodies weren't too far from touching
(Omg same ;- ;)

Aiden smirked slightly and actually made their bodies touch. He broke the kiss. "Meh... I had better kisses..."

xMellowmint said:
(Omg same ;- ;)
Aiden smirked slightly and actually made their bodies touch. He broke the kiss. "Meh... I had better kisses..."
"So have I." She was trapped by his body.

xMellowmint said:
"Then tell me, what was the best kiss like?"
"It's quite a while back actually...probably when I was actually sixteen...Oh! I remember now. It was on my real sixteenth birthday, and I celbrated it with a few friends that turned into a huge party. My crush at the time was the one who kissed. There. Story of my first kiss!" She smiled softly. "What was your best kiss?"

Nanax said:
"It's quite a while back actually...probably when I was actually sixteen...Oh! I remember now. It was on my real sixteenth birthday, and I celbrated it with a few friends that turned into a huge party. My crush at the time was the one who kissed. There. Story of my first kiss!" She smiled softly. "What was your best kiss?"
"So your first kiss was your best kiss?" Aiden scoffed. "That's so cliche." He smiled a bit though. "My best kiss?" That's where Aiden smirked mischievously. "It happened last year, with one of my clients. It was for once when I wasn't in the lead. She pushed me against the wall and then turned around so I was pinning her on the wall. She grabbed the back of my neck and pulled me towards her. She mad out with me roughly and the way she moved was just... nice... I placed my hands on her waist and dang did she have nice curves. I pulled her in closer where our body touched.... Then it got to the point where it was overwhelming. I knew what it was leading too so I had to charm her."

xMellowmint said:
"So your first kiss was your best kiss?" Aiden scoffed. "That's so cliche." He smiled a bit though. "My best kiss?" That's where Aiden smirked mischievously. "It happened last year, with one of my clients. It was for once when I wasn't in the lead. She pushed me against the wall and then turned around so I was pinning her on the wall. She grabbed the back of my neck and pulled me towards her. She mad out with me roughly and the way she moved was just... nice... I placed my hands on her waist and dang did she have nice curves. I pulled her in closer where our body touched.... Then it got to the point where it was overwhelming. I knew what it was leading too so I had to charm her."
"Is it bad that it's a cliche?" She raised an eyebrow. "Nice? Is it that weird where you can't describe it properly?" Ahri laughed softly.

Nanax said:
"Is it bad that it's a cliche?" She raised an eyebrow. "Nice? Is it that weird where you can't describe it properly?" Ahri laughed softly.
"Shh... it's hard to explain. It happened all at once too fast." Aiden groaned and just laid down on the bed as the time ran out.

xMellowmint said:
"Shh... it's hard to explain. It happened all at once too fast." Aiden groaned and just laid down on the bed as the time ran out.
"An hour already?"

MadameRedWolf said:
Lupus smiled at Amy, "so what do you do for fun around here?"
Amy sighed. "I usually hang with my brother but he's probably with his girlfriend right now..." She whined slightly

Nanax said:
"No, I'm quite tired actually.."
"You can go to sleep if you want. Just, put ear plugs in, I always keep a spare on the nightstand." He pointed to the little box next to the lamp.

xMellowmint said:
"You can go to sleep if you want. Just, put ear plugs in, I always keep a spare on the nightstand." He pointed to the little box next to the lamp.
"Ear plugs? Is it really necessary?" She sits on the bed plugs the ear plugs in. She takes her snapback off and places it on top of her face. She doses off.

xMellowmint said:
Amy sighed. "I usually hang with my brother but he's probably with his girlfriend right now..." She whined slightly
"so what ate activities that are acceptable here?" He asked then immediately mentally face palmed. Activities? Really?' He asked him self You are such an awkward moron' he inwardly scolded himself.

Nanax said:
"Ear plugs? Is it really necessary?" She sits on the bed plugs the ear plugs in. She takes her snapback off and places it on top of her face. She doses off.
Aiden rolled his eyes mumbling to himself, "You'll understand if you were living here for a few years..." He just laid down on the love seat, dozing off himself.

While they speak, a godly figure notices these creatures living on Earth and is intrigued by it, "Creatures...living on Earth? Interesting, I might as well observe for a bit...". The godly figure flew down to Earth at shattering speeds, causing a shockwave when he landed, this god had done many things, it even brought humans and creatures together, it was suprised to see a small gang of beasts of human territory, but he didn't care, he just wanted to kill some time.

xMellowmint said:
Aiden rolled his eyes mumbling to himself, "You'll understand if you were living here for a few years..." He just laid down on the love seat, dozing off himself.
(time skip?)

MadameRedWolf said:
"so what ate activities that are acceptable here?" He asked then immediately mentally face palmed. Activities? Really?' He asked him self You are such an awkward moron' he inwardly scolded himself.
"At the school.... O-Or at home..? I believe here, we accept any activity you want to do here actually. But at school, there are many different kinds of sports club or creative clubs that can suit one of your hobbies, I hope at least." Amy smiled, trying to hide her awkwardness.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back