• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Mythical Creatures Under One Roof

Do you want it to be summer time?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Nanax said:
"U-uh." Ahri sighed and rolled her eyes. It was only an hour what could possibly go wrong? Her chunky boots with heels were loud as they walked on the concrete.

Free-shipping-2014-Hot-Arrived-Cool-Shoe-font-b-Gothic-b-font-font-b-Lace-b.jpg

Aiden groaned once again. "Gosh you're so slow and especially with those shoes." He lifted her up and placed her over his shoulder and started running.

xMellowmint said:
Aiden groaned once again. "Gosh you're so slow and especially with those shoes." He lifted her up and placed her over his shoulder and started running.
Ahri started to hit his back repeatedly. "Put. Me. Down!"

xMellowmint said:
"Nah... We'll take hours to get to the love hotel if you walk yourself"
She continued to beat his back. "Then call a god damn taxi!"

xMellowmint said:
"Nah.... That costs money."
Ahri groans. "Then don't carry me like this. You look like a kidnapper."

xMellowmint said:
"I look like a kidnapper when you beat on my back young lady."
Ahri frowns. "Are we there yet?" She whined

Nanax said:
Ahri frowns. "Are we there yet?" She whined
Aiden chuckled and put her down. He pulled out his membership card and nodded. "Yes we are..." He grabbed her hand and dragged her into the huge white hotel. Ceilings high with a beautiful chandelier. Looks like it costed fortune but really, it was really cheap. "Hey there Brad." Brad waved hello to Aiden as he pulled her into his room. "Yea... I basically own one of the room since I'm here so often. Help yourself"

family_b.jpg

xMellowmint said:
Aiden chuckled and put her down. He pulled out his membership card and nodded. "Yes we are..." He grabbed her hand and dragged her into the huge white hotel. Ceilings high with a beautiful chandelier. Looks like it costed fortune but really, it was really cheap. "Hey there Brad." Brad waved hello to Aiden as he pulled her into his room. "Yea... I basically own one of the room since I'm here so often. Help yourself"
family_b.jpg

Ahri's jaw dropped. "This room is beautiful!" She squels. She quickly falls on the bed starts the giggle.

Nanax said:
Ahri's jaw dropped. "This room is beautiful!" She squels. She quickly falls on the bed starts the giggle.

"Hey Hey Hey. No shoes on the bed." Aiden walked over to her and untied her shoes, he slipped them off and placed it beside the door with his shoes.

xMellowmint said:
"Hey Hey Hey. No shoes on the bed." Aiden walked over to her and untied her shoes, he slipped them off and placed it beside the door with his shoes.
Ahri sits up on the bed and frowns. "Those were new too..." She falls back down on the bed, then blowing on her bangs.

Nanax said:
Ahri sits up on the bed and frowns. "Those were new too..." She falls back down on the bed, then blowing on her bangs.
Aiden got his phone out and started a tiner for an hour. Aiden got on top of her, pinning her down. "What does the special birthday girl want me to do for her today?"

xMellowmint said:
Aiden got his phone out and started a tiner for an hour. Aiden got on top of her, pinning her down. "What does the special birthday girl want me to do for her today?"
Ahri tries to keep her laugh in. "W-whatever." She continues to try to contain her laugh. She clears her throat and puts a seductive face on. "Whatever you have in stock."

Nanax said:
Ahri tries to keep her laugh in. "W-whatever." She continues to try to contain her laugh. She clears her throat and puts a seductive face on. "Whatever you have in stock."
Aiden kissed her on her neck gently and then up, kissing her below the jaw. "Is that really what you want darling...?"

xMellowmint said:
Aiden kissed her on her neck gently and then up, kissing her below the jaw. "Is that really what you want darling...?"
"Like I said, show me whatcha got."

Nanax said:
"Like I said, show me whatcha got."
Aiden looked at her and leaned in to a point where their lips almost touched. "Oh I wi-" Aiden was interrupted by a couple next door who was doing their business pretty loud. Aiden didn't know how to continue. He just raised an eyebrow and groaned softly.

xMellowmint said:
Aiden looked at her and leaned in to a point where their lips almost touched. "Oh I wi-" Aiden was interrupted by a couple next door who was doing their business pretty loud. Aiden didn't know how to continue. He just raised an eyebrow and groaned softly.
Ahri raised both of her eyebrows and looked at the next room. She laughed until her stomach was in pain. "T-They're."

Nanax said:
Ahri raised both of her eyebrows and looked at the next room. She laughed until her stomach was in pain. "T-They're."
"I can charm you for you to actually think about us doing......... what ever they're doing.........." Aiden got up and fixed his tie. He sighed. "That's one flaw of being here.."

Last edited by a moderator:
xMellowmint said:
"I can charm you for you to actually think about is doing what ever they're doing." Aiden got up and fixed his tie.
"Oh my god. Don't you dare! I'd rather not!" She sat up and grabbed a pillow and hid half of her face with the pillow.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nanax said:
"Oh my god. Don't you dare! I'd rather not!" She sat up and grabbed a pillow and hid half of her face with the pillow.
Aiden grabbed her by the chin lightly and changed his eyes to yellow. "Are you sure about that darling...?" He smirked mischeviously.

xMellowmint said:
Aiden grabbed her by the chin lightly and changed his eyes to yellow. "Are you sure about that darling...?" He smirked mischeviously.
"I'm quite sure of it. I'd rather experience it, not imagine it." She grabbed his tie lightly and pulled him closer.

Nanax said:
"I'm quite sure of it. I'd rather experience it, not imagine it." She grabbed his tie lightly and pulled him closer.
Aiden blushed massively but kept his seductive face on. "I don't believe in sex before marriage but if that's what the birthday girl wants.... then so be it.."

xMellowmint said:
Aiden blushed massively but kept his seductive face on. "I don't believe in sex before marriage but if that's what the birthday girl wants.... then so be it.."
"Aww...Aiden's blushing." Ahri let go of his tie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back