• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Mythical Creatures Under One Roof

Do you want it to be summer time?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Nanax said:
"I honestly don't know...Probably going to stop being a slut for a bit, if that's even possible."
"I don't think that's possible if you ask me." Aiden chuckled to himself as he took a drink of his water.

xMellowmint said:
"I don't think that's possible if you ask me." Aiden chuckled to himself as he took a drink of his water.
(lol, sorry bout that)

"I don't think it's possible either." She laughed. She grabbed three lemons and squeezed them in her water.

Nanax said:
(lol, sorry bout that)
"I don't think it's possible either." She laughed. She grabbed three lemons and squeezed them in her water.
(It's all gooood)

"Yup. You're too vulnerable."

xMellowmint said:
(It's all gooood)
"Yup. You're too vulnerable."
"Why, cause I sleep too much?" She raised an eyebrow.

Nanax said:
"Why, cause I sleep too much?" She raised an eyebrow.
Aiden chuckled. "That's one.... But you're also easy to get, come on, that stupid jock guy and I got you once..."

xMellowmint said:
Aiden chuckled. "That's one.... But you're also easy to get, come on, that stupid jock guy and I got you once..."
"Oh, Luke? We were never an item. I just knew him since...junior high? He did have a slight crush on me but.."

Nanax said:
"Oh, Luke? We were never an item. I just knew him since...junior high? He did have a slight crush on me but.."
"So you tried to flirt with him?" Aiden raised an eyebrow. "And mess with his feelings?"

xMellowmint said:
"So you tried to flirt with him?" Aiden raised an eyebrow. "And mess with his feelings?"
"Um, no. That was not how it was. Don't act like you don't do that."

Nanax said:
"Um, no. That was not how it was. Don't act like you don't do that."
"I never said I didn't do it nor did I say I did. I just make females or males happy. It's my job. They want my love, the come call me but it comes with a price and they accept that. It's not my choice, it was theirs. They wanted me to mess with their feelings..." Aiden sighed and drank his water again.

xMellowmint said:
"I never said I didn't do it nor did I say I did. I just make females or males happy. It's my job. They want my love, the come call me but it comes with a price and they accept that. It's not my choice, it was theirs. They wanted me to mess with their feelings..." Aiden sighed and drank his water again.
"What an interesting job you have. How much do you charge for a night?" She asked as she continued to squeeze lemons in her water.

Nanax said:
"What an interesting job you have. How much do you charge for a night?" She asked as she continued to squeeze lemons in her water.
"Usually forty to sixty dollars an hour. There's a lot of rich lonely ladies out there who keep me for six hours."

xMellowmint said:
"Usually forty to sixty dollars an hour. There's a lot of rich lonely ladies out there who keep me for six hours."
"What a great way to earn money." She continued to squeeze lemons, once all of the lemons were gone, she starts to squeeze limes. "How are they able to stand you for six hours?"

Nanax said:
"What a great way to earn money." She continued to squeeze lemons, once all of the lemons were gone, she starts to squeeze limes. "How are they able to stand you for six hours?"
"They don't actually. I make them pay me before it all starts and then I charm them for that long...." Aiden smiled. "I know it's a cheat but sometimes I actually go along with it, only if it's for an hour."

xMellowmint said:
"They don't actually. I make them pay me before it all starts and then I charm them for that long...." Aiden smiled. "I know it's a cheat but sometimes I actually go along with it, only if it's for an hour."
"And how long have you been doing this?" Ahri stopped squeezing limes and drank her water, like it was nothing.

Nanax said:
"And how long have you been doing this?" Ahri stopped squeezing limes and drank her water, like it was nothing.
"About three or two years.... Would you like a sample of my service, it's free for you birthday girl." Aiden winked seductively.

xMellowmint said:
"About three or two years.... Would you like a sample of my service, it's free for you birthday girl." Aiden winked seductively.
Ahri scoffs. "Yeah, yeah. Sure." She said sarcastically. "Since it's free, why not."

Mika got out from her car, carrying her luggage. She looked up at the three story house and sighed. "Welp, I guess I should call it home..." she mumbled to herself. The girl was quite eccentric, seeing as how she liked talking to yourself.

xMellowmint said:
"I hear the sarcasm. It's real."
"I don't think I want to be charmed by for hours on my birthday." She smiled.

Mika spots a person outside the house and walked over there, "Umm..Hi, my name is Mikaela Celda." The girl tried to be friendly.

@shyland

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back