• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Mythical Creatures Under One Roof

Do you want it to be summer time?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
xMellowmint said:
"She she can want you back? What makes you think she'll change because of you? I'm sorry but she already found somebody that's good for her and who will never hurt her." Amy got up and took a chip. She walked out and paid for their booth. She stormed out of the karaoke bar, heading home.
Karou scoffed and ran out heading after her. "It's not like that!"

KpopSenpai said:
Karou scoffed and ran out heading after her. "It's not like that!"
Amy turned around, walking backwards. "Then what's it like since I got it wrong?"

Chaos.

"Finally someone acknowledges my existence around here." He said and shook his head a little before looking around from the same spot her was in. "So miss. I have a question for you.."

Mayhem.

"Wait a second.. That voice...That power.." Mayhem said to himself with his eyes widening. He quickly opened the door to his room and dashed down the hallway. He descended the stairs as fast as he could before he could finally get to the front door. "Have you seen a person called Mayhem around here anywhe- Speak of the devil. Hey there. Long time no see."

xMellowmint said:
Amy turned around, walking backwards. "Then what's it like since I got it wrong?"
"I want to fix my self for her. I wamr to fix my mistakes. I made her like that.. but I don't need to change her to be with her.. I-I just need to change myself. And I'm trying. "

Kippers said:
Chaos.
"Finally someone acknowledges my existence around here." He said and shook his head a little before looking around from the same spot her was in. "So miss. I have a question for you.."

Mayhem.

"Wait a second.. That voice...That power.." Mayhem said to himself with his eyes widening. He quickly opened the door to his room and dashed down the hallway. He descended the stairs as fast as he could before he could finally get to the front door. "Have you seen a person called Mayhem around here anywhe- Speak of the devil. Hey there. Long time no see."
"So.. you two know each other...?"

"Know him.." Mayhem said and walked closer to Chaos. "What happened... I thought you was dead!" He said and pushed Chaos out of the house. He stepped outside with him "You left me there. I had never felt more alone in my life! You were like family to me.." "OK Mayhem. First of all don't push me." Chaos replied with a headbutt following. "I told you already back then. For a Phoenix to regenerate and come back to life it takes a few years." "You didn't tell me shit!" "Then you was not listening obviously."

Kippers said:
"Know him.." Mayhem said and walked closer to Chaos. "What happened... I thought you was dead!" He said and pushed Chaos out of the house. He stepped outside with him "You left me there. I had never felt more alone in my life! You were like family to me.." "OK Mayhem. First of all don't push me." Chaos replied with a headbutt following. "I told you already back then. For a Phoenix to regenerate and come back to life it takes a few years." "You didn't tell me shit!" "Then you was not listening obviously."
Ai stood inside the house, by the doorway. She was completely confused about what was going on. Ai just hoped they didn't fight.

Last edited by a moderator:
KpopSenpai said:
"I want to fix my self for her. I wamr to fix my mistakes. I made her like that.. but I don't need to change her to be with her.. I-I just need to change myself. And I'm trying. "
Amy chuckled. "Then don't tell her you love her. You'll just cause more damage"

KpopSenpai said:
"How? I need to let her know that I love her."
(Damn Karou leave her alone lol)
"You're not gonna change her if you keep tellin her that!" Amy rolled her eyes. "God you're so stupid."

(I can has character interaction? ; ;)

Deidre (Lily) DeCleur Another glance in another window revealed two people from earlier, the one who had falsely claimed to be of the student council and the other who was supposedly attending a college. Lily's eyes suddenly widened, then narrowed dangerously, as if daring them to notice her across the street. She picked up her pace, accelerating to a small jog, though it was difficult to achieve while wearing flats. The apartments were only about... A block away from here? She cast another glance, this time over her shoulder, toward the two.

@xMellowmint @KpopSenpai

Last edited by a moderator:
xMellowmint said:
(It's all good xD )
Aiden chuckled at her random question. "What goes on in your mind? Well, no, I have never wondered that."
"Sometimes I don't even know..How about yours?"

KpopSenpai said:
"What do I do then?!"
Spazzycat101 said:
(I can has character interaction? ; ;)
Deidre (Lily) DeCleur Another glance in another window revealed two people from earlier, the one who had falsely claimed to be of the student council and the other who was supposedly attending a college. Lily's eyes suddenly widened, then narrowed dangerously, as if daring them to notice her across the street. She picked up her pace, accelerating to a small jog, though it was difficult to achieve while wearing flats. The apartments were only about... A block away from here? She cast another glance, this time over her shoulder, toward the two.

@xMellowmint @KpopSenpai
Amy rolled her eyes. "You leave her alone, you're not gonna change what happened in the past by changing."

xMellowmint said:
Amy rolled her eyes. "You leave her alone, you're not gonna change what happened in the past by changing."
"You're really negative, and you give shit advice." He said, and although he felt that way, a tiny part of him was saying to let go.

xMellowmint said:
Aiden rolled his eyes. "You walk so slow" he lifted her up and ran to Olive Garden
"If i walked at my own pace I would be faster." Ahri groans as he carries her

shyland said:
shade walked up to her new home and took a deep breath and walked in
Ai stood by the doorway, watching Mayhem and Chaos when she saw Shade walk in.

"My god, how many more people will come?" She groaned.

KpopSenpai said:
Ai stood by the doorway, watching Mayhem and Chaos when she saw Shade walk in.
"My god, how many more people will come?" She groaned.
shade looked at ari and wondered what her problem was then headed to her room and put her things away then came back down

KpopSenpai said:
"You're really negative, and you give shit advice." He said, and although he felt that way, a tiny part of him was saying to let go.
"The truth isn't always positive darling. Sorry but that's life"

Nanax said:
"If i walked at my own pace I would be faster." Ahri groans as he carries her
"Sure babe. Sure" Aiden put down Ahri and opened Olive Garden's door. "Ladies first"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back