• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Mythical Creatures Under One Roof

Do you want it to be summer time?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Kippers said:
"Know him.." Mayhem said and walked closer to Chaos. "What happened... I thought you was dead!" He said and pushed Chaos out of the house. He stepped outside with him "You left me there. I had never felt more alone in my life! You were like family to me.." "OK Mayhem. First of all don't push me." Chaos replied with a headbutt following. "I told you already back then. For a Phoenix to regenerate and come back to life it takes a few years." "You didn't tell me shit!" "Then you was not listening obviously."
(( Did u fall asleep again? ;) lol ))

Last edited by a moderator:
xMellowmint said:
"Sure babe. Sure" Aiden put down Ahri and opened Olive Garden's door. "Ladies first"
Ahri walked through the door first. "Thank you hun." she grinned

(sorry I just got internet)

He frowned and shook his head, maybe he made the wrong choice in moving here people were strange. He let go of the other girl, "are you alright?" He asked, looking at her bite mark.

Nanax said:
Ahri walked through the door first. "Thank you hun." she grinned
Aiden walked up to the lady. "Table for two please." She nodded, grabbing two menus and took them to a booth.

shade looked at her * um sorry for what it was an acedent *

KpopSenpai said:
Ai took a deep breath. "Okay, you're new here, I'm going to calm down. But, don't ever touch me again, okay?" She said. "Now say sorry."

xMellowmint said:
Aiden walked up to the lady. "Table for two please." She nodded, grabbing two menus and took them to a booth.
Ahri sat down. She flips through the menu wondering what to eat.

xMellowmint said:
"Get anything, it's all on me."
"Hmm...I'll take the Alfredo pasta with shrimp." She told the waiter her order. "Sure thing, babe." The waiter winked. "And how about you sir?"

(idk the olive garden menu on the top of my head so xD )

Nanax said:
"Hmm...I'll take the Alfredo pasta with shrimp." She told the waiter her order. "Sure thing, babe." The waiter winked. "And how about you sir?"
(idk the olive garden menu on the top of my head so xD )
"I'll have the Chicken Marsala Ravioli please." Aiden handed the waiter his menu.

(I don't like Olive Garden to be honest xD )

xMellowmint said:
"I'll have the Chicken Marsala Ravioli please." Aiden handed the waiter his menu.
(I don't like Olive Garden to be honest xD )
Ahri handed the waiter the menu and placed her chin on to her hand. The waiter walked away with the two menus.

( xD it was the first restaurant that came into my mind sorry.)

Nanax said:
Ahri handed the waiter the menu and placed her chin on to her hand. The waiter walked away with the two menus.
( xD it was the first restaurant that came into my mind sorry.)
(Nah it's all good xD I just had to go on olive garden's website to get something xD )

"So happy birthday by the way. New age new you?" Aiden chuckled to himself as he imitated her pose.

xMellowmint said:
(Nah it's all good xD I just had to go on olive garden's website to get something xD )
"So happy birthday by the way. New age new you?" Aiden chuckled to himself as he imitated her pose.
(LOL)

"Thank you." She gave a small smile. "Yeah, I can guess you can call it that." She chuckled softly.

Nanax said:
(LOL)
"Thank you." She gave a small smile. "Yeah, I can guess you can call it that." She chuckled softly.
"So what are you doing now then? Well what's this new Ahri like?"

xMellowmint said:
"So what are you doing now then? Well what's this new Ahri like?"
"I honestly don't know...Probably going to stop being a slut for a bit, if that's even possible."

Nanax said:
"I honestly don't know...Probably going to being a slut for a bit, if that's even possible."
"But weren't you one before?" Aiden chuckled to himself as he took a drink of his water.

xMellowmint said:
"But weren't you one before?" Aiden chuckled to himself as he took a drink of his water.
(NOOO , i meant *Stop being a slut* xD )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back