• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Mythical Creatures Under One Roof

Do you want it to be summer time?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Nanax said:
"She didn't tell you did she?" Hikaru looked up at Aiden. "It's her birthday today." He resumed back to typing his essay.
Ahri first went to Hot Topic. She looked around, finding some t-shirts and what not. She continued to shop around for my grungy clothing. She finally stopped by a salon. There were too many colors for her to choose, she finally decided on one after spending thirty minutes on picking a color. She finally fixed her hair and got out of her uniform.

938b5321c56998b48f4b673fba843efa.jpg

Aiden shook his head no. "She never told me... Well whatcha planning on getting her?" Aiden looked at Hikaru.

xMellowmint said:
Aiden shook his head no. "She never told me... Well whatcha planning on getting her?" Aiden looked at Hikaru.
"It's been so long since I've seen her, so I don't know what she might like actually..." Hikaru prints his essay, he gets up and goes over to the corner in the living room and grabs his paper and walks back over to the kitchen island. He sits back down in his chair and shuts his laptop.

Ahri drives up the driveway and grabs her bags into the house. She wasn't carrying a whole bunch, but it was a decent amount. She opened the front door and placed her shopping bags on the floor beside her.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nanax said:
"It's been so long since I've seen her, so I don't know what she might like actually..." Hikaru prints his essay, he gets up and goes over to the corner in the living room and grabs his paper and walks back over to the kitchen island. He sits back down in his chair and shuts his laptop.
Ahri drives up the driveway and grabs her bags into the house. She wasn't carrying a whole bunch, but it was a decent amount. She opened the front door and placed her shopping bags on the floor beside her.

Aiden turned his direction towards the door and took a quick glance. "Aye look a new girl... That's not a new girl." Aiden smiled and then frowned. "Why the sudden change babe?"

xMellowmint said:
Aiden turned his direction towards the door and took a quick glance. "Aye look a new girl... That's not a new girl." Aiden smiled and then frowned. "Why the sudden change babe?"
"Why not?" She smirked. "Hey Hikaru, did you finish the essay?" She asked. "Yeah I did, it's quite easy writing about Romeo and Juliet when you've been in the exact same situation." He said. "I understand too." She winked.

Nanax said:
"Why not?" She smirked. "Hey Hikaru, did you finish the essay?" She asked. "Yeah I did, it's quite easy writing about Romeo and Juliet when you've been in the exact same situation." He said. "I understand too." She winked.
Aiden took a sip of his soda and walked out. "I'm going out for a walk, anyone wanna join?"

xMellowmint said:
Aiden took a sip of his soda and walked out. "I'm going out for a walk, anyone wanna join?"
(who's it directed to?)

xMellowmint said:
(Anyone xD )
(lol ok xD )

"Sure." Ahri placed her shopping bags in her room and grabbed her purse with her.

"Still have Calculus homework. Next time." Hikaru says in monotone.

Nanax said:
(lol ok xD )
"Sure." Ahri placed her shopping bags in her room and grabbed her purse with her.

"Still have Calculus homework. Next time." Hikaru says in monotone.
Aiden smiled. "Alrighty, let's go." He opened the door for Ahri, waiting for her to go through the door.

xMellowmint said:
Aiden smiled. "Alrighty, let's go." He opened the door for Ahri, waiting for her to go through the door.
"Since when have you been a gentleman?" She asked. She walked through the door and waited for him.

Nanax said:
"Since when have you been a gentleman?" She asked. She walked through the door and waited for him.
"I'm sorry, would you rather let me slam the door on your face?" Aiden closed the door behind him. "Where do you want to go?"

xMellowmint said:
"I'm sorry, would you rather let me slam the door on your face?" Aiden closed the door behind him. "Where do you want to go?"
Ahri let out a soft chuckle. "Wherever works."

xMellowmint said:
"Then let's go out for lunch, unless you already went out to eat"
"Nope, nothing since this morning. Where do you want to eat then?" She asked as she stuffed her hands in her denim jean pockets.

Nanax said:
"Nope, nothing since this morning. Where do you want to eat then?" She asked as she stuffed her hands in her denim jean pockets.
"Your choice, anything. It'll be on me."

xMellowmint said:
"Your choice, anything. It'll be on me."
"Really? You're willing to pay? How about...Olive Garden?" She asked

xMellowmint said:
Aiden chuckle. "Let's go then. we're walking"
"Fun fun fun." She said in monotone.

xMellowmint said:
"U love the excitement in your voice. "Aiden said sarcastically.
Ahri chuckled a bit. "Have you ever wondered that if you were born on a different year, that you would be different than you are now? Because of the people who influence every bit of your life." Ahri asked as she tried to not step on the lines on the concrete streets.

(idk what to make Ahri say xD )

Nanax said:
Ahri chuckled a bit. "Have you ever wondered that if you were born on a different year, that you would be different than you are now? Because of the people who influence every bit of your life." Ahri asked as she tried to not step on the lines on the concrete streets.
(idk what to make Ahri say xD )
(It's all good xD )

Aiden chuckled at her random question. "What goes on in your mind? Well, no, I have never wondered that."

xMellowmint said:
"What makes you say that? Isn't it she change, you change?"
"Ai was never like this. She was never so rude and bitter. If I make myself a good person, she'll be that happy, innocent, and nice girl."

Chaos

"Jeez am I invisible or something?" He said and watched whoever came out of the door walk right by him. Some people even walked past him to get into the house. So he just decided to push open the door making it creek in the process. "Helloooo? Anyone home?" He grinned to himself and went further into the house.

KpopSenpai said:
"Ai was never like this. She was never so rude and bitter. If I make myself a good person, she'll be that happy, innocent, and nice girl."
"She she can want you back? What makes you think she'll change because of you? I'm sorry but she already found somebody that's good for her and who will never hurt her." Amy got up and took a chip. She walked out and paid for their booth. She stormed out of the karaoke bar, heading home.

Kippers said:
Chaos
"Jeez am I invisible or something?" He said and watched whoever came out of the door walk right by him. Some people even walked past him to get into the house. So he just decided to push open the door making it creek in the process. "Helloooo? Anyone home?" He grinned to himself and went further into the house.
Ai suddenly stopped when she heard a unfamiliar voice. She walked back downstairs. "Hello? Who are you?" She asked, unsure how she missed the door knocking.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back