• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Mythical Creatures Under One Roof

Do you want it to be summer time?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Nanax said:
"I know...But the way girls think of it is..'He's my hero now, and I'm in love with him.!'" She faked a happy voice while quoting it. "It's just different for us girls...We always want a happy ending with the right guy, but that's not reality."
Hikaru goes into a gas station and buys chips.. (idk what I want him to do xD )
Aiden looked at her. "How do you know if I am the right guy..."

Nanax said:
"I know...But the way girls think of it is..'He's my hero now, and I'm in love with him.!'" She faked a happy voice while quoting it. "It's just different for us girls...We always want a happy ending with the right guy, but that's not reality."
Hikaru goes into a gas station and buys chips.. (idk what I want him to do xD )
(Hikaru could stalk Lily! O.o )

KpopSenpai said:
(HES NOT HAHAH)
"You sing now." He said
(RIP)

Amy shook her head. "I'm not much of a singer..." She grabbed the mic though and got up. Changing her eye color, she sang a lullaby, calming down Karou's soul, hoping he felt better.

xMellowmint said:
(RIP)
Amy shook her head. "I'm not much of a singer..." She grabbed the mic though and got up. Changing her eye color, she sang a lullaby, calming down Karou's soul, hoping he felt better.
Karou smiled softly at her voice.

When evil Sarah was hypnotized into the jungle, her eyes, once red, became their original green color. Her fangs shrunk back to teeth and her hair went back to being green. She dropped out of the air and onto Clare's shoulder.

Last edited by a moderator:
xMellowmint said:
As Amy finished her song, she handed the mic back to Karou. "Do you want me to get some drinks and or snacks?"
"I'll go get it." He said and set the mic back on its stand. He came back with a few drinks and snacks

Nanax said:
"Don't you makes ever ask the same question at one point though? 'Am I ever going to find the perfect girl?'"
"There is no perfect girl... A girl always have their good and their bad. I want to find the girl for me. Not the perfect girl"

xMellowmint said:
Amy grabbed one of the potato chip. "Thank you. I could have gotten it you know.."
"That wouldn't be very gentlemen like of me if I let you get it."

KpopSenpai said:
"That wouldn't be very gentlemen like of me if I let you get it."
"So you're one of those kinds of guys huh?" Amy chuckled as she continued eating the chips

xMellowmint said:
"There is no perfect girl... A girl always have their good and their bad. I want to find the girl for me. Not the perfect girl"
"I'm gonna go home. No reason for me to stay on school property.." Ahri slings her bag onto her shoulder and walks the other direction to her car

Nanax said:
"I'm gonna go home. No reason for me to stay on school property.." Ahri slings her bag onto her shoulder and walks the other direction to her car
"What do you mean by that? School isn't over yet." Aiden followed her behind.

Mayhem

He was in his room thinking about what he was going to do if she asked him about his species. He knew too well that he couldn't tell her what he was so he needed an excuse on the matter. He felt like she was going to either lose trust in him or hate him if he didn't tell her. So one day the truth would come out..

Chaos

A dark aura could be felt making it's way down the street to where the house was. It was moving at a slow pace but it could have been detected a mile away. The aura of darkness almost equal to Mayhems stopped at the gates to the house and turned it's head towards it slowly. It then opened the gate with it's left hand whilst the other one occupied a Katana over it's shoulder. "So.. This is where you are staying." It's voice was deep like a demons but a lot more terrifying then any normal one. The creature knocked three times on the door slowly and waited for an answer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back