• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Mythical Creatures Under One Roof

Do you want it to be summer time?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Kippers said:
Mayhem
He was in his room thinking about what he was going to do if she asked him about his species. He knew too well that he couldn't tell her what he was so he needed an excuse on the matter. He felt like she was going to either lose trust in him or hate him if he didn't tell her. So one day the truth would come out..

Chaos

A dark aura could be felt making it's way down the street to where the house was. It was moving at a slow pace but it could have been detected a mile away. The aura of darkness almost equal to Mayhems stopped at the gates to the house and turned it's head towards it slowly. It then opened the gate with it's left hand whilst the other one occupied a Katana over it's shoulder. "So.. This is where you are staying." It's voice was deep like a demons but a lot more terrifying then any normal one. The creature knocked three times on the door slowly and waited for an answer.
Ai sighed. She stomped up the stairs, considering talking to Mayhem

Last edited by a moderator:
xMellowmint said:
"What do you mean by that? School isn't over yet." Aiden followed her behind.
"I just need to be away for a bit..." She unlocked her car and tossed her bag on the passenger seat

Nanax said:
"I just need to be away for a bit..." She unlocked her car and tossed her bag on the passenger seat
Aiden placed his hands in his pocket and just looked at her. "We'll continue this at home then"

KpopSenpai said:
"I mean yeah. I hurt her. I needed to change myself. What I did to her.. she changed herself."
Amy nodded. "You have a point... But... Is the change worth it since she changed herself?"

xMellowmint said:
Aiden placed his hands in his pocket and just looked at her. "We'll continue this at home then"
Ahri paused. "What is there still to talk about?" She asked unknowingly

xMellowmint said:
Aiden smirked. "A lot of things." He walked away, leaving her alone.
Ahri sighs. What goes on in that boy's head? She asked herself. She back out of the parking lot and drove off. She didn't technically know where she was going, but she was just going to drive.

Nanax said:
Ahri sighs. What goes on in that boy's head? She asked herself. She back out of the parking lot and drove off. She didn't technically know where she was going, but she was just going to drive.
Aiden went to look for his sister but couldn't find her. "Hm.... I mean... the other classes don't do much... and I don't have practice.... Might as well go home." Aiden went to his locker to grab his bag and sprinted back home.

xMellowmint said:
Aiden went to look for his sister but couldn't find her. "Hm.... I mean... the other classes don't do much... and I don't have practice.... Might as well go home." Aiden went to his locker to grab his bag and sprinted back home.
Hikaru called for a taxi home. He unlock the front door and started to do his homework on the kitchen island.

Ahri drove her way to the mall. She locked her car doors and headed toward the clothing stores. Changing her style wasn't bad right?

(idk what to make them do xD sorry)

Nanax said:
Hikaru called for a taxi home. He unlock the front door and started to do his homework on the kitchen island.
Ahri drove her way to the mall. She locked her car doors and headed toward the clothing stores. Changing her style wasn't bad right?

(idk what to make them do xD sorry)
Aiden opened the door and found Hikaru on the kitchen island. "Whatcha doinnn?"

xMellowmint said:
Aiden opened the door and found Hikaru on the kitchen island. "Whatcha doinnn?"
"Homework, I gotta go the mall later and buy Ahri a present." Hikaru continued to type his essay for English about Romeo and Juliet. "What are you doing here so early?" He asked.

Nanax said:
"Homework, I gotta go the mall later and buy Ahri a present." Hikaru continued to type his essay for English about Romeo and Juliet. "What are you doing here so early?" He asked.
"Why are you buying a gift for Ahri." Aiden went to the fridge and grabbed a can of soda. "Shouldn't I ask you that? Nah I kid, free periods so I just went back home."

xMellowmint said:
"Why are you buying a gift for Ahri." Aiden went to the fridge and grabbed a can of soda. "Shouldn't I ask you that? Nah I kid, free periods so I just went back home."
"She didn't tell you did she?" Hikaru looked up at Aiden. "It's her birthday today." He resumed back to typing his essay.

Ahri first went to Hot Topic. She looked around, finding some t-shirts and what not. She continued to shop around for my grungy clothing. She finally stopped by a salon. There were too many colors for her to choose, she finally decided on one after spending thirty minutes on picking a color. She finally fixed her hair and got out of her uniform.

938b5321c56998b48f4b673fba843efa.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back