• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Mythical Creatures Under One Roof

Do you want it to be summer time?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
"Okay sounds good, can I ask you what are you?" she asked flapping her white wings as little red horns appeared in her head showing she was a nephalem, a combo of a demon and angel, then pulling the eggs off the heat eating, then her mouth watering for a good hunt but stopping herself because she felt it was partially wrong of her to do that even though it sounded so appealing and all she needed was a push to tell her to go hunting even if she felt it was wrong.

“well” he said, while taking his cup of coffee off the counter and taking a light sip. “actually, I am a centaur” He knew, that some people treated centaurs just like they would a norrmal horse, so he was curious to see how they would react. He didn’t really mind about what people thought of him, but at least he would know, if someone reacted badly, which people he wouldn’t mind pointing his arrows at. So he looked at them, Avery now with little red horns that showed she was a nephalem, waiting for their reactions.

Last edited by a moderator:
"i've never met a centaur, but that is cool, half the time I walk around no one knows what the heck I am, cause there are very few of me, I prefer the light compared to my twin who we passed upstairs shes the one with the dark brown hair, she has black wings and gets the halo and i'm the one with white wings, and little horns." she said matter of factly finishing the coffee in her hand grabbing another cup for herself sipping it slowly feeling better waking up as she feels comfortable around tony.

‘Atleast her reaction is okay,’ he thought to himself. “well I’ve never met a Nephalem before either,” he told her and then he nodded when she told him, about her twin and their appearances. He wasn’t much of a talker himself so after she had stopped talking it was silent for a while, so to have something to do and not make the silence akward he walked over to the fridge and started looking for something to eat.

@Tigergirl2013 @CandidFox

she shrugged going into the wash room and changed then tossed her clothes into her room walking back downstairs in a pair of blue jeans and green flowing top with set of wings on the front one black and one white. She roamed around the house then re-entering the kitchen ready to leave the house to go out wanting to stretch her wings a bit having had flown in a while the urge to eat animals, her mouth watering at the thought of eating a squirrel.

Spazzycat101 said:
Lydia Grave Just as Lydia had finally actually fallen asleep, there came a knock and a thud at the door that woke her, followed by a short but loud three-way quarrel. Inwardly growling at them, she moved to cover her ears with her hands but while removing her gloves to do so, she accidentally disturbed her position and fell to the side, her head landing in Aiden's lap. Lydia was too tired to sit back up, and she also was too tired to mind. Even if she had the energy to she probably wouldn't have minded anyway, so she simply stayed where she was.

@xMellowmint

Deidre (Lily) Grave When the apparent vampire left and the girl put her down with some kind of spell, Lily fell to the ground and unwillingly complied while vision was blotted out and hearing was drowned beneath the stifling silence of ringing in her ears.

When she woke up a while later, twigs had been tangled into her hair and burrs stuck to her jacket and socks (don'cha just hate when that happens?). The level of light beneath the trees had been further depleted, making it all the more difficult to see through the leaves. Almost drowsily, she stood and just barely managed to keep from striking her head on a low, thick tree limb. Quickly, she shook her mind free of the lingering disorientation, and managed to catch the sight of red on green out of the corner of her eye. She eliminated the idea of it simply being a bit of her hair, this was a different shade of red. Blood, she realized upon slightly closer inspection. Probably belonging to that girl, whatever she was. A little further away, there was another spot of scarlet, and with effort Lily began to follow the unintentional breadcrumb-trail. Eventually it lead her from the forest to a massive house, almost a mansion. On the way, she had drawn both camera and gun, each held in one hand. She didn't approach the house, but she watched the shadows of people walking across sources of light play across the lawn and pavement before it, the interruptions in the yellow picture frames that spilled out the windows. She had taken a picture of the girl's blood in the forest, and now she snapped a photo of the house. Based on the frequent fluctuation in the light (and the sheer size), there were several people inside. She remained hidden at the somewhat distant treeline.

@Just putting my character there because why not? :P
Nanax said:
@Spazzycat101
@xMellowmint

Ahri wakes up with a lot of blood around her neck. Must've bleed more... She thought in her head. She opened the front door finding new people AGAIN and Aiden and Lydia. She didn't say Hi to anyone. She headed towards the washroom upstairs.
Aiden noticed the blood around Ahri's neck and sighed. Always told her to be careful but she doesn't listen...He felt the girl's head fall onto his lap. In his opinion, it probably wasn't comfortable so he lifted up te girl, bridal form and went up to his room. He opened his door gently and closed it behind him using his feet. He gently placed the girl on his bed and went over to his desk and turned on his laptop. He grabbed his back pack and his pencil, and started to do some of his work for schoo to get ahead.

MadameRedWolf said:
@xMellowmint
Lupus frowned, "but your not 18..." He shook his head "I can still get us a ride if you want"
"It's fine! Walking is fun anyway!" Amy chuckled and continued dragging Lupus. "Maybe I can try marijuana too~"

xMellowmint said:
Aiden noticed the blood around Ahri's neck and sighed. Always told her to be careful but she doesn't listen...He felt the girl's head fall onto his lap. In his opinion, it probably wasn't comfortable so he lifted up te girl, bridal form and went up to his room. He opened his door gently and closed it behind him using his feet. He gently placed the girl on his bed and went over to his desk and turned on his laptop. He grabbed his back pack and his pencil, and started to do some of his work for schoo to get ahead.
@LaDyGrEy
Before Aiden went up to his room. She said in an annoyed tone. "Don't ask." She stormed up to her room and slammed her door and started to watch Netflix.

"Something is bound to happen later." She said and stared at the guy while eating her sardine. "And you know what that is?............It's a secret." She said and continued eating to clear the silence.

@TheDarkOwl

While still looking for something to eat, he heard someone leave and when he turned around he saw it was Avery who had left. He shruged as he thought she was probably going to get changed, seeing how she was already planning on doing that, before she bumped into him. He turned back to the fridge and after a while spotted an apple. He wonderd why anyone would put an apple in the fridge, but took it anyway.He was just about to take a bite out of it, when he heard the voice of the other person still in the kitchen with him. "Something is bound to happen later, and you know what that is?............It's a secret." At first he was confused, about what he (so actually a she) meant, ‘was he talking about the apple or something else...?’ before Tony had time to think about it however, Avery re-entered the kitchen, now wearing a pair of blue jeans and a green flowing top with a set of wings on the front, one black and one white. He saw she was ready to leave, but just to make sure he asked “You wanna go?”

@Tigergirl2013

MadameRedWolf said:
(Sorry just came back from school.)

Amy chuckled and rolled her eyes. "If you don't want to walk that badly, just say so, either way, we're going together." Even though Marijuana was illegal, it'll be best to stay safe. "But... Yet again... I guess it would be safer and easier to get a ride"

@LaDyGrEy @xMellowmint

Ahri saw Aiden's shame on her. She rolled her eyes and walked upstairs to the girls restroom to clean up. Some blood dripped from her neck onto the tile.

--

Hikaru finished his juice and threw the juice box in the trash can. "How did you and your twin end up here?" He asked Ethan

Lydia Grave After about a half hour, Lydia began to wake up again. She was less sleep-deprived, but only so.

When she did wake up, her face was half-buried in a pillow that she did not recognize as hers. Then she remembered, this happened every time she fell asleep because she hadn't grown accustomed to the sheer difference between even the tiniest aspects of this place to her own world, the one that crawled with wolves and witches, accompanied by the occasional dragon and wandering undead. It was a moment later that she realized this actually wasn't her pillow. Lydia lifted her head in the inexorabley foggy state of having just woken from a nap, though she was able to identify a few things such as this not being her room and there being a person at the desk at the wall. That must've been the person from earlier, when she had been struggling to either sleep or keep awake.

'Thanks,' She muttered, not having thanked him earlier. Her voice sounded more tired than she expected, so with a plop, she let her head fall back onto the pillow. Lydia turned herself over onto her stomach and stretched for a moment until rejecting the idea of waking up entirely, so she simply lay where she was. Her mind was debating, 'wake or sleep,' similar to nearly every other occasion that just so happened to relate to rising from weariness.

@xMellowmint

Spazzycat101 said:
Lydia Grave After about a half hour, Lydia began to wake up again. She was less sleep-deprived, but only so.
When she did wake up, her face was half-buried in a pillow that she did not recognize as hers. Then she remembered, this happened every time she fell asleep because she hadn't grown accustomed to the sheer difference between even the tiniest aspects of this place to her own world, the one that crawled with wolves and witches, accompanied by the occasional dragon and wandering undead. It was a moment later that she realized this actually wasn't her pillow. Lydia lifted her head in the inexorabley foggy state of having just woken from a nap, though she was able to identify a few things such as this not being her room and there being a person at the desk at the wall. That must've been the person from earlier, when she had been struggling to either sleep or keep awake.

'Thanks,' She muttered, not having thanked him earlier. Her voice sounded more tired than she expected, so with a plop, she let her head fall back onto the pillow. Lydia turned herself over onto her stomach and stretched for a moment until rejecting the idea of waking up entirely, so she simply lay where she was. Her mind was debating, 'wake or sleep,' similar to nearly every other occasion that just so happened to relate to rising from weariness.

@xMellowmint
Aiden took off his glasses and turned towards her. "You're welcome darling, if you're still tired, wouldn't it be best for you to go back to sleep." Aiden chuckled and got up, walking towards her. He loosened up his tie and bent over, hoovering over the girl. "But, staying awake would be nice too, I'd actually be able to talk to you." He smiled and went back over to his office chair and sat down. "Of course, I can't decide for you, but there'll be people in the living room waiting to meet you hopefully. I don't know, it's kinda hard to socialize here at times." He turned over back to his laptop, put his glasses back, and continued typing. He started to write some notes down on his notebook an placed the pencil in his mouth, holding it. "My name is Aiden by the way." He said unclear since the pencil was in his mouth.

"yeah i am ready, i can give you some time if you like." she said tilting her head to one side sitting down relaxing on the kitchen barstool, looking between dev and him.

xMellowmint said:
Aiden took off his glasses and turned towards her. "You're welcome darling, if you're still tired, wouldn't it be best for you to go back to sleep." Aiden chuckled and got up, walking towards her. He loosened up his tie and bent over, hoovering over the girl. "But, staying awake would be nice too, I'd actually be able to talk to you." He smiled and went back over to his office chair and sat down. "Of course, I can't decide for you, but there'll be people in the living room waiting to meet you hopefully. I don't know, it's kinda hard to socialize here at times." He turned over back to his laptop, put his glasses back, and continued typing. He started to write some notes down on his notebook an placed the pencil in his mouth, holding it. "My name is Aiden by the way." He said unclear since the pencil was in his mouth.
Lydia Grave Darling? That was new, not a typical nickname used for wandering people like her, especially those trained in both battle and magics. At least from where she came, that was, and such a term caused her to raise her eyebrows in amusement. She had almost no idea about the customs and courtesies of this place, other than the fact that apparently disagreements didn't as often turn lethal, as she was used to.

'Difficulty socializing is a very poor understatement, the day before, I saw everyone nearly at each other's throats!' She paused here for a yawn, 'Though perhaps it wasn't wize to try and silence them with the use of a spell, absolutely nothing happened with the exception of a horrible case of exhaustion.' It was here that she struggled to stifle another yawn before she forced herself to sit up. It was at that moment that she realized that she had left her gauntlets behind downstairs, but she kept trying to point out to herself that this place (or any, that she could tell) was not quite the appropriate one in which to wear steel-plated armour. At this point, she hadn't thrown them out simply for nostalgia and habit's sake.

'I am Lydia, by the way. And I'm sure that if I can't remain awake, we'll find out sometime mid-sentence.'

Her attempt at humor was not the best she could have done, though a try was a try. At the least, it was true. She'd decided for the moment to remain awake, although she was unsure exactly how long it might last. Well, she'd find out when she fell back asleep unintentionally.

@xMellowmint

"ok, hold on." Lupus paused and pulled out a small black flip phone, and dialed a number, "yeah hey, please pick me and my friend Amy at the House." He snapped the phone shut, "alright, lets wait outside"

Spazzycat101 said:
Lydia Grave Darling? That was new, not a typical nickname used for wandering people like her, especially those trained in both battle and magics. At least from where she came, that was, and such a term caused her to raise her eyebrows in amusement. She had almost no idea about the customs and courtesies of this place, other than the fact that apparently disagreements didn't as often turn lethal, as she was used to.
'Difficulty socializing is a very poor understatement, the day before, I saw everyone nearly at each other's throats!' She paused here for a yawn, 'Though perhaps it wasn't wize to try and silence them with the use of a spell, absolutely nothing happened with the exception of a horrible case of exhaustion.' It was here that she struggled to stifle another yawn before she forced herself to sit up. It was at that moment that she realized that she had left her gauntlets behind downstairs, but she kept trying to point out to herself that this place (or any, that she could tell) was not quite the appropriate one in which to wear steel-plated armour. At this point, she hadn't thrown them out simply for nostalgia and habit's sake.

'I am Lydia, by the way. And I'm sure that if I can't remain awake, we'll find out sometime mid-sentence.'

Her attempt at humor was not the best she could have done, though a try was a try. At the least, it was true. She'd decided for the moment to remain awake, although she was unsure exactly how long it might last. Well, she'd find out when she fell back asleep unintentionally.
Aiden looked over at her and chuckled at her joke. It made him smile at the small joke she had with such a tired soft voice. He went to look back at his laptop but all he heard was a soft breaths from her in the quiet room. Aiden got up and tucked Lydia in. Dang.... you must be tired.... You need to rest up... I'll try to cook you something so you can regain your energy when you're awake... Aiden went towards the kitchen and started to look through a cook book. "Hmmmm..... I don't know what she likes. Sh*t.."

MadameRedWolf said:
@xMellowmint
"ok, hold on." Lupus paused and pulled out a small black flip phone, and dialed a number, "yeah hey, please pick me and my friend Amy at the House." He snapped the phone shut, "alright, lets wait outside"
Amy nodded and followed Lupus out the door. "This is going to be interesting."

xMellowmint said:
Amy nodded and followed Lupus out the door. "This is going to be interesting."
he grabbed her hand, and lead her outside, as they stepped out the front door a grey strech limo pulled up, a blush feathered over hiss cheeks "Wh-what? how many times do I hwv eto tell him,..."

xMellowmint said:
Aiden looked over at her and chuckled at her joke. It made him smile at the small joke she had with such a tired soft voice. He went to look back at his laptop but all he heard was a soft breaths from her in the quiet room. Aiden got up and tucked Lydia in. Dang.... you must be tired.... You need to rest up... I'll try to cook you something so you can regain your energy when you're awake... Aiden went towards the kitchen and started to look through a cook book. "Hmmmm..... I don't know what she likes. Sh*t.."
(-while watching TV, suddenly an advertisement pops up with a horned and winged woman wearing a black and purple apron decorated with skulls at the trim, holding a covered platter with waaaaaay too much false enthusiasm- NEW, on a generic cooking channel: Dining with Demons! :D )

(>.> Now that I'm typing it, that sounds more like a survival guide to various hells of various religions than it does a mythical cooking show.... ^^")

Lydia Grave For several moments, Lydia sat in the awkward silence, once again catching herself and keeping from nodding off. When Aiden came and wrapped the blankets around her though, a blush coloured her face and she was caught a bit off-guard, she would have been stuttering and probably even more red-faced had she been trying to speak. Still, she didn't make any protest and instead buried herself beneath the blankets further when he had turned to leave. Had someone not cared to look for her breathing or approached from a different angle, she might have looked like little more than a pile of blankets with most of her head hidden. She was grinning slightly just before she fell back into another instance of that weird state of being almost awake, yet almost asleep at the same time. The kind in which one is still aware by sound what is going on around, but saw some kind of peculiar dream or story play out in one's vision. That kind of thing.

MadameRedWolf said:
he grabbed her hand, and lead her outside, as they stepped out the front door a grey strech limo pulled up, a blush feathered over hiss cheeks "Wh-what? how many times do I hwv eto tell him,..."
Amy's jaw dropped. She looked at the limo with awe. She looked at Lupus and then back at the limo. "Well what are we waiting for?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back