• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Mythical Creatures Under One Roof

Do you want it to be summer time?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
xMellowmint said:
Amy's jaw dropped. She looked at the limo with awe. She looked at Lupus and then back at the limo. "Well what are we waiting for?"
Lupus looked very embarrassed as he followed "if ive told him once ive told him a thousand times..." when they got into the limo there was a man in the drivers seat who looked similar to Lupus as white hair horns and amber eyes, but his hair was longer and in a low pony tail, and his horns were thicker and longer curving around the headrest. "Hello Lord Lupus, how are you today?" he said smiling at the younger shifter. Lupus frowned, "Larrk, I've told you a thousand times that if I'm not going to some family thing to bring an actual car the Limo was unnecessary." the driver just shrugged, ""Hey, I remembered to leave your... paraphernalia in the back." Lupus nodded and turned to Amy, "well, would you like something to drink?"

Spazzycat101 said:
(-while watching TV, suddenly an advertisement pops up with a horned and winged woman wearing a black and purple apron decorated with skulls at the trim, holding a covered platter with waaaaaay too much false enthusiasm- NEW, on a generic cooking channel: Dining with Demons! :D )
(>.> Now that I'm typing it, that sounds more like a survival guide to various hells of various religions than it does a mythical cooking show.... ^^")

Lydia Grave For several moments, Lydia sat in the awkward silence, once again catching herself and keeping from nodding off. When Aiden came and wrapped the blankets around her though, a blush coloured her face and she was caught a bit off-guard, she would have been stuttering and probably even more red-faced had she been trying to speak. Still, she didn't make any protest and instead buried herself beneath the blankets further. Had someone not cared to look for her breathing or approached from a different angle, she might have looked like little more than a pile of blankets with most of her head hidden. She was grinning slightly just before she fell back into another instance of that weird state of being almost awake, yet almost asleep at the same time. The kind in which one is still aware by sound what is going on around, but saw some kind of peculiar dream or story play out in one's vision. That kind of thing.
(OMG I THOUGHT I PRESSED SEND BUT THIS WHOLE TIME IT WAS JUST HERE)

Aiden thought it would be best to make some kind of soup or stew. I mean, it's cozy, especially in his room since he likes it at low temperature.

He started to cook a thick stew, hoping she would like it. Peeled the potatoes, chopped the carrots and diced some onion and there it went into the pot. As it was done, Aiden grabbed a ladle and scooped it into the bowl, placing it on the tray so it would be easier to take it upstairs. "Hope I didn't take to long.. and hope it taste good too..." Aiden mumbled under his breath. He walked over to Lydia and placed the tray on the desk. "If you want to rest here longer, you may..."

MadameRedWolf said:
Lupus looked very embarrassed as he followed "if ive told him once ive told him a thousand times..." when they got into the limo there was a man in the drivers seat who looked similar to Lupus as white hair horns and amber eyes, but his hair was longer and in a low pony tail, and his horns were thicker and longer curving around the headrest. "Hello Lord Lupus, how are you today?" he said smiling at the younger shifter. Lupus frowned, "Larrk, I've told you a thousand times that if I'm not going to some family thing to bring an actual car the Limo was unnecessary." the driver just shrugged, ""Hey, I remembered to leave your... paraphernalia in the back." Lupus nodded and turned to Amy, "well, would you like something to drink?"
Amy looked around in the limo, still amazed by everything. She came back from lala land and looked over at Lupus. "I-I'm fine! Thank you though!" Amy smiled as she looked at the driver and then back at Lupus. "Do you have a big rich family or something?" She asked and looked out the window. "This car is amazing.... so much room...."

xMellowmint said:
Amy looked around in the limo, still amazed by everything. She came back from lala land and looked over at Lupus. "I-I'm fine! Thank you though!" Amy smiled as she looked at the driver and then back at Lupus. "Do you have a big rich family or something?" She asked and looked out the window. "This car is amazing.... so much room...."
he turned a darker shade of red, "Yeah, my father is the kingpin of the Shiftier Demons. We actually have an interesting genealogy, but, thats beside the point, my mom and dad couldn't deal with their only son having adolescent ... problems so they sent me to the most prestigious school for supernatural teens, St Giles, but I had an... altercation. my dad sued the school and sent me here instead." he said softly. he went into a drawer and pulled out a glass pipe shaped lie a rams head and a bag with dark green herbs, "So, you want to smoke this or go to the store first?"

MadameRedWolf said:
he turned a darker shade of red, "Yeah, my father is the kingpin of the Shiftier Demons. We actually have an interesting genealogy, but, thats beside the point, my mom and dad couldn't deal with their only son having adolescent ... problems so they sent me to the most prestigious school for supernatural teens, St Giles, but I had an... altercation. my dad sued the school and sent me here instead." he said softly. he went into a drawer and pulled out a glass pipe shaped lie a rams head and a bag with dark green herbs, "So, you want to smoke this or go to the store first?"
Amy shrugged. "I don't mind anything..." She said softly. She wasn't really seen as a druggie kind of gal but it always went through her mind when it came to marijuana. It always intrigued her on the thought of getting 'high'. It wasn't that bad in her mind so she thought it wouldn't hurt for trying it once.

xMellowmint said:
(OMG I THOUGHT I PRESSED SEND BUT THIS WHOLE TIME IT WAS JUST HERE)
Aiden thought it would be best to make some kind of soup or stew. I mean, it's cozy, especially in his room since he likes it at low temperature.

He started to cook a thick stew, hoping she would like it. Peeled the potatoes, chopped the carrots and diced some onion and there it went into the pot. As it was done, Aiden grabbed a ladle and scooped it into the bowl, placing it on the tray so it would be easier to take it upstairs. "Hope I didn't take to long.. and hope it taste good too..." Aiden mumbled under his breath. He walked over to Lydia and placed the tray on the desk. "If you want to rest here longer, you may..."
Lydia Grave Upon hearing the slightly muffled sound of a tray, the lump of blanket stirred a bit an-- WAIT, was that soup?! The smell of some kind of stew reached Lydia's senses before she could entirely recover from a peculiar moment of questioning reality versus dream, as too often happened. Rather suddenly, she went to sit up until she was stifled by the bedding. She gave a muffled yelp as she was pulled back down by the blanket in a similar fashion to someone trying to stand while sitting on the edge of a coat. It took her several moments to find her way out of the small maze, but eventually she freed her head. Soup. Yes, that was soup! Upon seeing the soup, Lydia recalled the tiny mental battle earlier between food or sleep. She should've chosen food.

'What? Rest?' She spoke while rubbing the sleep from her eyes, 'There's soup to be had. I've already slept for... A day, I think.'

Last edited by a moderator:
Hikaru left Ethan in the kitchen alone and headed upstairs to the male side of the hallway. He started to sniff around and smelt a new smell. He noticed that it was coming from Aiden's room. He softly knocked on his door, wondering what the new smell was.

Ahri cleaned herself up, a band-aid covering her wound. She walked out of the bathroom and noticed Hikaru waiting outside of Aiden's door. She ignored him and walked back into her own room, leaving the door open. She plopped herself onto her bed and grabbed a random book. She needed to be away from reality for a bit. What a coincidence that the book she grabbed was Twilight.

@xMellowmint

@LaDyGrEy

@Spazzycat101

Adri decided to get cleaned up, then walked back into her room getting dressed she threw on a black dress, combat boots, and a black jacket with studs. She then put black eyeliner, mascara, and purple lipstick she walked out of the room as she let her wings spring forward her black wings coming out, and a white halo above her head. She went into the kitchen drinking a coffee, then exiting outside flying up into the air, she flew through the canopy then sped up, when she sped up she crashed into a tree crashing to the ground injuring herself in the process. "sh*t." she yelled unable to stand, from damaging her ankle from the fall. She muttered to herself. "perfect just perfect." she looked around hoping she wouldn't run into anyone.

Spazzycat101 said:
Lydia Grave Upon hearing the slightly muffled sound of a tray, the lump of blanket stirred a bit an-- WAIT, was that soup?! The smell of some kind of stew reached Lydia's senses before she could entirely recover from a peculiar moment of questioning reality versus dream, as often too happened. Rather suddenly, she went to sit up until she was stifled by the bedding. She gave a muffled yelp as she was pulled back down by the blanket in a similar fashion to someone trying to stand while sitting on the edge of a coat. It took her several moments to find her way out of the small maze, but eventually she freed her head. Soup. Yes, that was soup! Upon seeing the soup, Lydia recalled the tiny mental battle earlier between food or sleep. She should've chosen food.
'What? Rest?' She spoke while rubbing the sleep from her eyes, 'There's soup to be had. I've already slept for... A day, I think.'
Aiden chuckled softly. "You must be hungry if you've slept for a say Lydia. No wonder you're always sleeping." Aiden smiled and brushed his fridge out of his face. "Eat up before the stew gets cold. But be careful, it's still kind of hot. If you want more, I can go get more for you. I-I kinda made it from scratch so it's not the best. Of course if you don't like it, we can just go somewhere else to eat." Aiden rubbed the back of his neck changing his bright smile to a weak grin. He hasn't really cooked before so he's hoping he didn't poison her.

Adri slowly rose to her one good foot then attempting to put weight on it a shooting pain, rises up her calf. she tries to flap her wings seeing scratches and scars on her wings knowing it would hurt as well to fly she leans on a tree for support biting her lip, wondering what the heck she was going to do.

Avery shrugged and walked outside the house and walked around the property surveying everything around her seeing so much to offer she then decided to fly up and landed on the roof perching herself looking out on the horizon, and she knew she was quite visible to those below her.

Lydia Grave Lydia already had a bite of stew in her mouth. What did he mean, 'not good?' It was just about once in two blue moons (Skyrim has two moons :P ) that she could find something like stew. She only gave half a thought to his mentioning having made it from scratch. How else could someone make food? Mentally, she shrugged. The stew was rather good, also.

'Bad? The only bad thing here is your self-esteem, please! This is delicious.' She paused here for another bite, then continued after swallowing.

'And the exhaustion is from the spell I tried to cast yesterday. Too many or too powerful a spell, energy is used. Not physical energy, magical. If that's lost, spells can still be cast, but the power is cut out of physical power. Send someone to quarrel with a dragon, and if they return unwounded they'll be coughing up blood like a demon anyway. It's not very fun.'

As she was about to take another bite, she heard a knock on the door across the room, quiet enough to miss.

@Nanax

Hikaru continued to wait outside of Aiden's door.

"AHRI! GET OVER HERE!" He shouted down the hall.

"NO!" Ahri shouted back while she continued to lay on her bed and read Twilight. Her grip was tight around the book.

Hikaru walked towards Ahri's room and dragged her out even thought she wiggled, too bad he was stronger than her. She was still holding Twilight.

"WHAT!?" She yelled furiously.

"Use your ears, who's in there?" Hikaru whispered.

"Ugh, fine." Ahri groaned. Her fox ears leaned near the door. She heard two people breathing and they both seemed to be awake. "Okay, two people. Can I go now?" She tried to walk away but Hikaru dragged her back to stand next to him.

@Spazzycat101 @xMellowmint

Spazzycat101 said:
Lydia Grave Lydia already had a bite of stew in her mouth. What did he mean, 'not good?' It was just about once in two blue moons (Skyrim has two moons :P ) that she could find something like stew. She only gave half a thought to his mentioning having made it from scratch. How else could someone make food? Mentally, she shrugged. The stew was rather good, also.
'Bad? The only bad thing here is your self-esteem, please! This is delicious.' She paused here for another bite, then continued after swallowing.

'And the exhaustion is from the spell I tried to cast yesterday. Too many or too powerful a spell, energy is used. Not physical energy, magical. If that's lost, spells can still be cast, but the power is cut out of physical power. Send someone to quarrel with a dragon, and if they return unwounded they'll be coughing up blood like a demon anyway. It's not very fun.'

As she was about to take another bite, she heard a knock on the door across the room, quiet enough to miss.

@Nanax
Nanax said:
Hikaru continued to wait outside of Aiden's door.
"AHRI! GET OVER HERE!" He shouted down the hall.

"NO!" Ahri shouted back while she continued to lay on her bed and read Twilight. Her grip was tight around the book.

Hikaru walked towards Ahri's room and dragged her out even thought she wiggled, too bad he was stronger than her. She was still holding Twilight.

"WHAT!?" She yelled furiously.

"Use your ears, who's in there?" Hikaru whispered.

"Ugh, fine." Ahri groaned. Her fox ears leaned near the door. She heard two people breathing and they both seemed to be awake. "Okay, two people. Can I go now?" She tried to walk away but Hikaru dragged her back to stand next to him.

@Spazzycat101 @xMellowmint
Aiden blushed slightly as he heard the compliment from Lydia. He honestly was flattered. "Thank you... I usually am confident..." Aiden chuckled softly as he watched Lydia take a bite and then another bite. But then she paused. "Wh-Why's you stop from taking that bite? I-Is there something wrong with it?"

"AHRI! GET OVER HERE!"

Aiden turned towards the door. "Oh... That's why..." He walked over to the door and opened it, still angry at Hikaru. "May I help you two?"

xMellowmint said:
Aiden blushed slightly as he heard the compliment from Lydia. He honestly was flattered. "Thank you... I usually am confident..." Aiden chuckled softly as he watched Lydia take a bite and then another bite. But then she paused. "Wh-Why's you stop from taking that bite? I-Is there something wrong with it?"
"AHRI! GET OVER HERE!"

Aiden turned towards the door. "Oh... That's why..." He walked over to the door and opened it, still angry at Hikaru. "May I help you two?"
@Spazzycat101

"I'm leaving." Ahri said as she walked away with Twilight in her hand.

"Heyyy. Don't leave me here." Hikaru whined.

Ahri turned around and threw her book at him. It wasn't a light book either. "Leave me alone." Her eyes turned a bright orange.

Hikaru put his hands up and surrendered. Ahri turned on her heels and continued to walk to her room. She realized that she was on the last few chapters and she needed to finish. She ran back pick up her book and whacked Hikaru's head with it and ran back into her room. Slamming her door.

"Ow..." He rubbed the spot she hit him with. He peaked his head in and noticed a girl and waved. "Hi." He grinned widely.

Elainah sighed as she shuffled from one corner to the other gazing at the room as though it would magically feel like home, unfortunately that was not the case. Leaning her back on the desk chair, she didn't know how to take the situation- as it had been a chaotic transfer up until that point, "I suppose I have to go down some time.." She breathes running a pale hand through her thick hair. Giving herself a quick once over in the full-body mirror she shrugged at her 4'9'' frame as though to sat 'Eh, I've seen better- but I've seen worse.'

Avery flew off the roof and went back inside walking around the house bored out of her mind wondering where a lot of people were.

Opening the door with a soft click, Elainah let herself into the hall, glancing around to find no one before breathing a sigh of what could be considered relief, she never could get first impressions to work out in benefit to her case.

Avery walked around then she saw elainah on the stairs. "hi." she said looking at her tilting her head her wings out and on show and her little horns out.

Glancing over at the girl Elainah waved, taken with the appearance of the girl. She was stunning in a way, Elainah thought to herself. Lips stretching into a small smile she waved slightly, "Hi.." she called gently.

@xMellowmint

Lupus nodded "Alright, Larrk, take us to the store first, we should get food before we start anyway,and after I'm gonna want a menthol. " Larrk nodded and pulled off. They pulled into s WalMart parking lot. "oh yeah. I should apply my glamour. Is there anything you might request?" He asked shooting her a smile, his fingers beginning to glitter.

"Yeah I am ready, I can give you some time if you like" Avery replied. "No..." Tony said while looking at the male plush a bit annoyed. "I am fine, let's...." just about to finish his sentence he saw Avery fly up to the roof. He walked outside to ask her what she was doing when she flew back inside again! He snorted in annoyance and decided to go for a walk alone then seeing how she was clearly busy with doing other things. He changed into his true form and trotted away towards the woods.

@Tigergirl2013 (srry for not replying, I was asleep)

((@xmelowmint I gotta go for the night, if you can post one more time so I have something to work with tomorrow, we can continue there:) goodnight))

Grayson was outside when be heard some strange noises and swearing. "Great," he muttered as he came across someone with wings who had crashed into a tree. "Hey, you," he said before walking over and tapping her shoulder.

"Bad flier?"

"God you're bad," he muttered.

-

Ethan drunk it with pleasure and a smile to. He nodded his thanks before placing it into the bin. Walking back into the living room, the guy sat down and decided to simply watch. The only question that plagued his mind...where was Grayson?

Avery smiles then runs after tony seeing him leave the house. "sorry wait up." she yells catching up to him flapping her wings. "i thought you wanted to talk to other people, sorry I ran about." she said flying next to him as they walked through the woods, her sister about 15 miles off with a broken ankle and a hard way of getting home was stuck by a tree not able to fly cause of all the cuts along her wings which would need a nurse to tend to.

Adri nodded."yeah you could say that, its been a while since i went high speed through a tree canopy, and I missed my mark by trying to land in a tree and instead probably broke my ankle in the process, cause i can't stand on it worth sh*t." she said holding herself up against the tree. "other than that i scratched up my wings badly and won't be able to use them untill i have them checked out."

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back