• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Mythical Creatures Under One Roof

Do you want it to be summer time?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Hikari sighed and began wandering around the house. She began humming softly and then when she entered the kitchen she collided with another person, a small yelp escaped her lips interrupting her song. She fell backwards and cracked one of her antlers against the counter. Her hands immediately went to where the antler met her skull and a low whimper rose from her throat.

@LaDyGrEy ((at Ethan btw))

Last edited by a moderator:
Ethan turned around in suprise as he finished the pack and turned to see the woman Lupus introduced earlier. "My Hikari! I'm sorry are you ok?" he knelt down gracefully as he gently wrapped his arm around her waist and lifted her up. "Hikari, are you bleeding how's your antler?" he asked as he steadied the girl.

-

"Yeah, I can smell, need me to carry you again..." he sighed with annoyance in his voice before looking at the mutilated carcass, "Hmm, why the heart?" he asked with a small smile, it was interesting, he eyed her lips with a small lick of his fangs, whilst Ahri tasted great, he didn't mind having another.

"i-I'm ok" her voice was high with pain, there was a crack under the first prong and blood was slowly seeping out of it. "ow-ow is it bleeding??? Oh no I cant lose them yet its not fall!"

@LaDyGrEy

Sighing to herself Elainah walked to the door, touching the knob lightly before opening the entrance for her exit. Tapping down the steps hair swaying from its high pony- she glanced around for places she could- or more likely would go.

MadameRedWolf said:
while
Lupus shrugged, "Only Cigarettes, you have to be 18 to get buy your own cigarettes." He said as his glamor shimmered on, his hair begame shorter and maeesier and faded black, he shrunk a few inches and his horns retracted into his head, and his eyes faded to green. when he smiled his fangs were gone in the place of human teeth, "Here," he handed her twenty five dollars, "You can get cigarettes?"
"I-I'm only 16... I can't buy them..." Amy shook her hands and her head no quickly.

Lupus nodded, "Hey Larrk, please buy my cigarettes." he said to the driver, "heres the money for them, you know what I like" he then grabbed Amy's hand and pulled her out of the car and into the store, "So, what do you like to eat asfar as junkfood?"

MadameRedWolf said:
Lupus nodded, "Hey Larrk, please buy my cigarettes." he said to the driver, "heres the money for them, you know what I like" he then grabbed Amy's hand and pulled her out of the car and into the store, "So, what do you like to eat asfar as junkfood?"
"I'm actually a person who likes fruit. Oranges and peaches are my favorites." Amy smiled. "Sorry if it's not exciting of me." Amy looked up at Lupus. "How about you? Whatcha like to eat? I'd love to make you the meal one day. I do like to cook."

Hr smiled, "I like sushi.go pick out your favorite fruit then. Ill get an assortment of chips and such, you may change your mind about what you want to eat... Later." He smiled softly at her, "and no, it's not boring to me, that you eat fruit. I like it. Though I should have expected it."

:

MadameRedWolf said:
Hr smiled, "I like sushi.go pick out your favorite fruit then. Ill get an assortment of chips and such, you may change your mind about what you want to eat... Later." He smiled softly at her, "and no, it's not boring to me, that you eat fruit. I like it. Though I should have expected it."
"What does that mean you should've expected it?" Amy chuckled as she headed out towards the fresh grocer aisle. She looked at the oranges but there were no peaches she could find. Frowning a bit, she just grabbed a bag of oranges that looked best to her and went back to Lupus. "I got the bag of oranges~" Amy smiled brightly as she waved them in the air.

He chuckled softly, "captain of the volleyball team, straight A student, I never would imagine you doing something so dirty like eating junk food." A playful gleam lit his eyes, "my, it even surprises me that your hanging out with a ruffian like me, what would your groupies think?" He took the oranges from her and went to the refrigerator and grabbed a p.o.m bottle, a red bull and looked at her,a playful smile on his lips.

MadameRedWolf said:
He chuckled softly, "captain of the volleyball team, straight A student, I never would imagine you doing something so dirty like eating junk food." A playful gleam lit his eyes, "my, it even surprises me that your hanging out with a ruffian like me, what would your groupies think?" He took the oranges from her and went to the refrigerator and grabbed a p.o.m bottle, a red bull and looked at her,a playful smile on his lips.
"Groupies?" Amy cocked her head to the side confused. "I don't care what people think. I hang with who I like to hang with." Amy smiled and then frowned quickly as soon as she saw at Lupus carrying all those items. "Do want me to help you? I can help carry some the items if you would like.." Amy went over to grab some of the items, worried if it was too much.

xMellowmint said:
"Groupies?" Amy cocked her head to the side confused. "I don't care what people think. I hang with who I like to hang with." Amy smiled and then frowned quickly as soon as she saw at Lupus carrying all those items. "Do want me to help you? I can help carry some the items if you would like.." Amy went over to grab some of the items, worried if it was too much.
"hmm you do like this p.o.m stuff don't you?" He asked, looking at the violet juice disdainfully, " and, I'm okay, I still need to get myself some things to eat, but trust me when I say, we'll appreciate the food later"

Crimson was a bit excited to start her new job as watching a bunch of kids in some house...she really didn't remember the details but then again she didn't really care ,she just wanted to see a bunch of teen creatures go at each other. she laughed at her self as she walked around her house putting on her cloths. Her home was located in the middle of a dense forest and was made out of a large Tree. looking at her self in the merrier she nodded the gray spaghetti strap and shorts were cute and along with the black jacket and boots she looked hotter then normal.

She smiled as she snapped her fingers going from her witch look to the human from "alright time to meet the kids" she said happily. moving to the door she look out a small key and after flicking it in the air and catching it she put it in the lock. opening the door she walked into the three story house "Hello! anyone home?" she asked turning back to the door and locking her door but not the actual door that was there.

@ anyone in the house xD

(( I'm personally waiting for@ladygrey to reply to Hikari, and Lupus is at the store with Amy, but if your interested Hikari (female Japanese light demon) is in the kitchen with pure blood vampire names Ethan, they just had an accident:P Hikari ran into him and fell, cracking one of her antlers @Srion Receno))

TheDarkOwl said:
“Yeah, I agree with you on that” Tony said, Roses were indeed over done. He was leaning back resting on his elbows while he was plucking the grass absent mindedly. He looked at her while she tucked the white flower she had just picked behind her ear. The flower was just as white as her hair, perfectly blending in with it. He had almost missed her next question, but after a while he answered. “I don’t really have a favourite, but if I had to pick one I would say; an edelweiss” Understanding she had probably never heard of it he said “It’s a pretty rare white flower, that only grows on top of high mountains”
@Tigergirl2013
LaDyGrEy said:
Ethan turned around in suprise as he finished the pack and turned to see the woman Lupus introduced earlier. "My Hikari! I'm sorry are you ok?" he knelt down gracefully as he gently wrapped his arm around her waist and lifted her up. "Hikari, are you bleeding how's your antler?" he asked as he steadied the girl.
-

"Yeah, I can smell, need me to carry you again..." he sighed with annoyance in his voice before looking at the mutilated carcass, "Hmm, why the heart?" he asked with a small smile, it was interesting, he eyed her lips with a small lick of his fangs, whilst Ahri tasted great, he didn't mind having another.
Adri looked up. "it would be great but you don't have to i can break it more. the heart gives me nutrients I am part demon, I just have a taste for hearts, then blood is a drink to me." she said her eyes glowing red. "also, my blood is full of good things for vampires, and my blood replenishes faster than most, especially since I am more dark and bad than I am good." She looked back to see part of the cut on her wing healing well together. She stood on her foot wincing slightly at the jolt of pain, her halo glowing now more black than red. She extended her wings to let the cut heal just a bit better then rolled her head around her eyes rolling back into her head making her eyes pitch black and she groaned then moved her eyes black as the center of her pupil was black as day and her eyes were an enticing red. "if you want a taste just tell me, I don't actually mind." she said flapping her wings a little bearing the pain that she felt. "for me, I have a craving for pain its odd, sort of feels good, it sort of fills up my black as sin soul." She said biting her lip on purpose so twin trails of blood from her sharp teeth ran down as she tempted Grayson.

Avery looked over at Tony. "honestly I actually know what it is, Its a white flower sort of shaped like a star or a flower that sticks up on odd ends, it is an interesting choice for a favorite. I am actually intrigued by your choice." she said her eyes lighting up. "its nice and peaceful away from all the other stuff, at least you understand why I tend to keep to myself for the most part when it comes to others." Her horns curled around the top of her head signaling that she knew her sister had consumed a heart. "just great." she muttered under her breath clearly annoyed with her sister as the heart would fuel her and she couldn't be anywhere near people that were sensitive like humans cause she would kill them off in an instant.

Ethan smelt his blood and his glowed a deep red, shit, he was still hungry. "Wait a second," he pulled his wrist to his mouth and bit down only slightly as his fangs pierced his skin. "I know you might think it's disgusting but here...it will heal your antlers, before I bite you that is," he muttered holding his wrist up to her, waiting for her to drink. Any time more and he'd love to drink, he grinned wickedly as his toungue ran over his fangs.

-

Grayson looked at her with a smile, he chuckled, he did like her, bold, even if she was about 14 years old. "Why are you out here? And whilst you do look delectable, how old really are you?" he saw this girl like a sister, so to speak and he smiled again. Yes Grayson had a soft side, it was Ethan you had to worry about. She did smell sweet and her scent was rather unique, Grayson looked at her, his brown hair moving ever so softly in the slight breeze, his eyes studying hers.

Adri looked up at him. "i look 14, but in reality I am way older, to be quite honest with you. I got no idea, I well know i'm over 14 thats for certain." she said evading his question because in reality she was well into her 100s she just didn't want to say anything. "I came here cause when your dealing with your dad and he finally tells you that you have a sister, you kinda want to find out more, i've been away from home for over 50 years now, and I met my sister probably about 20 years ago. Plus it is nice without the competition here of being the worst demon. So more or less a fresh start even though me and my sister don't split up because we are each others half." she said even though half the time she couldn't stand her sister because she was a bit of a snitch and she wanted to do everything the right way, because that is what she grew up around, and Adri felt different about it, she felt a connection with her sister one she had never felt even though they were the exact opposite when it came down to their personalities, but there was more in common with them that she let on. "so other than that, I fly to get some time to myself, and I'm a bit rusty I am one of the younger people when it comes to being who I am, so essentially I am a rookie, and I am still learning, and I can adapt myself to pretty much anything, but I generally like to be in control of my own path my own destiny. I want to be bad, its the only thing I really and truly like other than manipulate others to get them to do what I want." she said certain of herself and her place among the people.

@LaDyGrEy

Grayson rolled his eyes. "Yada yadaa, you have a twin, join the club," Grayson walked over and grabbed her wrist, lowering himself down, he bit into it and fed, yet again today, ok they both tasted great but he had demon blood before, Ahri was still more delectable. "You were right about sweetness," he licked her wist as he then bit into her upper arm.

He was 19, born a vampire, he did age but he'd stop when he wanted to, he wondered what Ethan was doing as Grayson continued to bite the woman in front of him.

Adri smirked. "well, if i tell you my age you have to tell me yours. got a deal?" she asked extending her other arm to him so he could sink his teeth into as the first bite mark healed quickly and all you saw were two dots on her arm that were vanishing as fast as they appeared. She looked to him and waited carefully for him to decide on his choice. "let me guess your a twin too that can't stand their other either?" she said letting him drink off her.

Tony expression changed from neutral to surprised when Avery told him she actually knew what kind of flower it was. He actually knew a lot about nature, because the young centaurs in his herd were taught all about it, by the elders. After he had to leave however, he mostly dismissed everything he was taught as useless. As his mind lingerd with his herd, his expression changed from surprised to angry. He had never tought about leaving, but after it happend he knew he had to. In his anger he started clenching his fist, only when he heard Avery mutter something, clearly anoyed, he realized how angry he must have looked and quickly tried to act as if nothing happend.

@Tigergirl2013

"No, we aren't like you, wherever he or I goes, we'll always follow," he muttered as he licked the wound before chuckling.

"19...00, I was born one and stopped aging at 19, I'm not that old because father didn't want kidd till later," he said before biting down again on her shoulder.

((Personal food bank much? Lol))

MadameRedWolf said:
"hmm you do like this p.o.m stuff don't you?" He asked, looking at the violet juice disdainfully, " and, I'm okay, I still need to get myself some things to eat, but trust me when I say, we'll appreciate the food later"
Amy let go and nodded. "I really do enjoy P.O.M. It's fairly delicious to be honest." She smiled and just followed Lupus through the story. "So what are we gonna eat then?" She turned her head towards Lupus who was still carrying everything. "Do.. you want me to get a cart at least? I mean, we still do have to get stuff for you to eat and your hands and arms look full." Amy chuckled slightly.

Avery looked at him. "are you alright?" she asked looking concerned towards him wishing she could get away from the destruction that was her sister. She actually looked worried knowing he was partially angry but she was more or less angry at her sister, her sister had come into her life not caring about anything wreaking havoc and she was told she had to leave with her, or come alone but the thing was no matter what she could not shake her. Now that she was stuck with her sister and if she tried anything she would feel the wrath of her dad who she had never met as the 2 girls were seperated at birth she was tossed with her mother the angel and her sister was tossed with her father. She was grumpy, but Adri after all was her sister and she couldn't do anything about her sister as it was.

Adri looked at him. "i'm more or less 457 years old, I am one of the younger ones out there, you got more years than I do thats for sure." she said rolling her eyes clearly annoyed. "honestly I don't care if you drink from me, I am more the personal food bank." she said pulling her arm back. She took her arms and started walking on the bad ankle wincing in pain slightly as she was stubborn as hell she was in pain but gritted her teeth her fangs protruding as she walked on the broken ankle messing it up even further because of her stubbornness.

'Slender man? Oh it must be because I'm so skinny! I get it.' He thought and shrugged it off before he let go of their hands and bowed before picking his bags back up once energized. He then took big steps up the stairs taking about three to four with each step he took. He made his way to the room number on the piece of paper that he had acquired. He opened the door and walked inside to then place them back down on the ground with a sigh ascaping his lips. "Finally." he muttered to himself and looked around the room. He had hit his head on a few lights on the way up so he rubbed his head.

Tony hoped she hadn’t noticed his sudden fit of anger, unfortunatly for him she ofcourse had noticed it. “yeah, I am fine” he had meant for it to sound like everything actually was finee, but because he still felt angry it came out more souding way more crude than he had wanted it to sound. He looked at her knowing that she knew he was lying and was already trying to come up with an excuse when he saw, she wasn’t in a very good mood either, so instead he said “I think it would be better for the both of us to head back to the house” while saying this tony stood up indictaing that he was going, with or without her. He normaly would wait for her, but he really had to get back to the house, to sort out his feelings.

@Tigergirl2013

Users who are viewing this thread

Back