• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Mythical Creatures Under One Roof

Do you want it to be summer time?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
He sighed a little and listened to her. He had dealt with someone drunk before. It was a guy who picked a fight with him and lets just say that it not turn out to well for the other guy. "Yea I can t- You called m- You don't have to apol-" He was being interrupted by her when he tried to speak. "So why did you call me?" He was surprised most by the fact that she knew what his number even was. He didn't even know.

Ahri

proxy.php

Ahri couldn't say anything to make this issue any better.
"I was just having fun.." She hugs her arms together and closes the jacket to prevent any cold air entering. "And sorry for ruining your date..." She apologizes to Aiden, truly sorry for what he had to be dragged into.

"One minute. " she said.

"I swear to god, you touch me one more time. .."

"ANYWAYS, I don't know. It was random. But I'm having fun talking to you.. Although I know I'm annoying.. and mean.." she said this as tears filled her eyes. Ai sniffled and walked out of the club. "It's coooold." She whined.

Nanax said:

Ahri

proxy.php

Ahri couldn't say anything to make this issue any better.
"I was just having fun.." She hugs her arms together and closes the jacket to prevent any cold air entering. "And sorry for ruining your date..." She apologizes to Aiden, truly sorry for what he had to be dragged into.
"No need t be sorry.... she wasn't necessarily my date... I was just there to make her... let's say feel good." He sighed as he was a bit ashamed of his side job. It was a way for him to get good money quickly. "I know you were having fun... but you still need to be careful.. especially at a club and clothes that are too reveling." He walked up the front door and pulled out his key, unlocking the door and entering it. He kicked the door behind him and locked it once again. He went up stairs and gently placed Ahri on her bed. "What would have happened if I didn't answer or if I wasn't there...? We'd have to send a search party for you!" He groaned as he turned his back against her and loosened up his tie.

'Having fun? Talking with me?' He thought and then returned to the call. "Well.. You have not showed any signs of Annoyance or being Mean to me.. So I think that you're alright." 'Where did that come from?' He shook his head and listened to see what she was going to say next.

"I don't know! " Ai said, whining. "C-could you take me home...,please? It's so cold and I'm scared. And.. and pleeeease Mayhem?"

-=(Clare Star - Living Room)=-

Clare sighed grabbed a bowl of pasta, a small yawn leaked its way into the waking world. She walked into the living room and sat on the couch, she looked at her bowl of pasta, her stomach uneasy from sitting next to death.

She sighed and took a bite of the food, it was tasteless and hard to swallow; but she took another bite, she flinched as the movie on the T.V wasn't a genre she was used to.

@Kippers

Ahri

proxy.php

"I-I don't know.." She took her jacket off. Her cheeks were still red from the alcohol. "D-Do you think you could stay with me..at least for the night?" She asks politely.

Nanax said:

Ahri

proxy.php

"I-I don't know.." She took her jacket off. Her cheeks were still red from the alcohol. "D-Do you think you could stay with me..at least for the night?" She asks politely.
"Of course.... But... Then I'll have to sleep on the same bed with you... I don't sleep on floors darling and you shouldn't too." Aiden took off his tie and unbuttoned his shirt, also taking off his belt. "I know I can just go into my room and change but why should I do that?" He took off his glasses and placed them on the nightstand. Aiden got on top of her and stared into her eyes. "You drank a lot... didn't you? I could smell the alcohol from your breath..." He raised an eyebrow.

"Alright.. Stay there." He explained and hung up the phone. He heard the door being opened and saw the girl who went out and Aiden coming in. He had only heard of their names but never engaged in conversation with them. He reopened the door he had just shut and walked out of the building. "Now. They said it was this way.." He had remembered what they said before they had left for the club and the location that they was at. He turned a corner to see Ai. His bare feet pressed against the surface of the ground as he walked up to her. "Ok. We have a long walk home."

Ai saw Mayhems familiar face and started to cry. "I-I was so scared. That's why I drank so much. I'm so stupid." She said as tears flowed down her cheeks. "I'm always bothering people and sleeping around. I hate myself so much, Mayhem. Do you know what that's like?" Ai asked and sobbed harder.

@Kippers

Ahri

proxy.php

"U-uh, yeah I did drink a lot..." Her cheeks got even redder than they already were. She laid still on her bed, with Aiden over her.

He wanted to try and comfort her with a hug or something like that but his hands had Deaths Touch all over them. He retracted his hand backward and sighed a little. "Well I have not experienced that so I would not know.. If it makes you feel better I am always the outcast in a situation. I don't really mind though." He reached into his top pocket and pulled out a black clean cloth. "Here.. Wipe your tears.. Crying does not suit you." He smiled for the first time in a long time.

L-Smiling-l-808163_1024_768.jpg

Ai took the cloth and wiped her tears. "Thanks.." she said and handed it to him. "I bet my makeup looks really bad now." She said and laughed as she started to sober up.

@Kippers

Nanax said:

Ahri

proxy.php

"U-uh, yeah I did drink a lot..." Her cheeks got even redder than they already were. She laid still on her bed, with Aiden over her.
@xMellowmint

Users who are viewing this thread

Back