• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Mythical Creatures Under One Roof

Do you want it to be summer time?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
xMellowmint said:
"Why's your face so much redder babe?" He leaned in closer, teasing her.
Ahri's face got even redder then before. "U-uh..No reason.." She turned her head to her side, where her profile (side of her face) was facing Aiden.

Nanax said:
Ahri's face got even redder then before. "U-uh..No reason.." She turned her head to her side, where her profile (side of her face) was facing Aiden.
Aiden kissed her cheek softly then laid down beside her. "You just accepted me I see...." he snickered.

Pyka the Pikachu]Oz was wondering around and noticed Sarah passed out as he poked her gently "[B][COLOR=#ff4d4d]Yo[/COLOR][/B]" He said as he keeps poking her cheek gently [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/10745-unwantedtruth/ said:
@UnwantedTruth[/URL]
Sarah's eyes slowly opened to see Oz. "Ozzzzzzz!!!" she said with a dumb, drunk grin. "Wad arre ya dooin here? Waid, waid, don't tell me: Yoooo cam heeeere to take me to the Emrald sitty." she mumbled in a drunk voice .

Last edited by a moderator:
xMellowmint said:
Aiden kissed her cheek softly then laid down beside her. "You just accepted me I see...." he snickered.
"Huh?"She was confused with Aiden's words. She turns to her other side to see his face.

"What?" Oz said in a confused tone seeing Sarah is blushing bright "Are you drunk Sarah..." Oz asked as he looks at her with and emotionless look

Nanax said:
"Huh?"She was confused with Aiden's words. She turns to her other side to see his face.
Aiden chuckled to himself. "Nothing... just amusing myself...."

xMellowmint said:
Aiden chuckled to himself. "Nothing... just amusing myself...."
"Mmm.." Ahri doses off into a deep slumber. Her face was still red from the alcohol. She was vulnerable at the moment.

[QUOTE="Pyka the Pikachu]"What?" Oz said in a confused tone seeing Sarah is blushing bright "Are you drunk Sarah..." Oz asked as he looks at her with and emotionless look

[/QUOTE]
Sarah clumsily shook her head. "Nooooo...I've never evvver godden drunk, and I never intend to. I juzt drank thiz weerd potion thingy that thiz guy gave me." she said, raising the empty booze bottle to show him.

He took the cloth back and placed it into his top pocket. "We should head back. You can get yourself cleaned up then." He said and turned back around. "Do you need support? Or can you walk." He asked before they left.

"I think I can walk." Ai said then took off her heels. "I can't walk on those shoes." She said. Ai then continued to pull down her short dress, she felt embarrassed, and she's never felt like that in clothes. She wore whatever she wanted and didn't care, but now, with Mayhem, she felt weird and uncomfortable

Nanax said:
"Mmm.." Ahri doses off into a deep slumber. Her face was still red from the alcohol. She was vulnerable at the moment.
Aiden couldn't help but feel tempted to do something to her. He leaned in and started nibbling and kissing her neck softly, switching back and forth. I shouldn't take advantage of her.... He stopped immediately. I'm not like that....

KpopSenpai said:
"I think I can walk." Ai said then took off her heels. "I can't walk on those shoes." She said. Ai then continued to pull down her short dress, she felt embarrassed, and she's never felt like that in clothes. She wore whatever she wanted and didn't care, but now, with Mayhem, she felt weird and uncomfortable
Srry I forgot to tag u lol @Kippers

xMellowmint said:
Aiden couldn't help but feel tempted to do something to her. He leaned in and started nibbling and kissing her neck softly, switching back and forth. I shouldn't take advantage of her.... He stopped immediately. I'm not like that....
Ahri is still sleeping and vulnerable.

-=(Clare Star - I dunno what's she doing)=-

Clare walked through the house, lost in thought. Seemingly everyone and everything was just going haywire; Drunks, deaths, just general confusion all around.

Clare walked down the halls at a slow lazy pace, the low quiet buzz of chatter echoed in the house. Clare ran her fingertips along the walls, it was weird. She felt crowded, but alone.

She started getting closer to the girls' rooms, maybe she should check on Ahri. Ahri was one of the first people to welcome her to the household, she made her feel like they were friends from the start. Time to repay the favor?

Clare hesitant hovered her hand in front of the door, she couldn't hear anything from inside of Ahri's room.
'What if she's sleeping off the alcohol, would it be selfish to wake her...?'

She took a deep breath, she knocked gently on the door; small echoes rasped through the halls. She winced at the small noise.

@Nanax

He put his hands in his pockets and shrugged. "Let me know if you need any." He said and walked beside her past street lamps. They were helping the Moon and Stars light up the night. It was quite a sight for him since he spent most of his time in the underworld. When he reaped at night it was always like this. He glanced over to her and then back at the ground.

Nanax said:
Ahri is still sleeping and vulnerable.
Goldencurls said:
-=(Clare Star - I dunno what's she doing)=-

Clare walked through the house, lost in thought. Seemingly everyone and everything was just going haywire; Drunks, deaths, just general confusion all around.

Clare walked down the halls at a slow lazy pace, the low quiet buzz of chatter echoed in the house. Clare ran her fingertips along the walls, it was weird. She felt crowded, but alone.

She started getting closer to the girls' rooms, maybe she should check on Ahri. Ahri was one of the first people to welcome her to the household, she made her feel like they were friends from the start. Time to repay the favor?

Clare hesitant hovered her hand in front of the door, she couldn't hear anything from inside of Ahri's room.
'What if she's sleeping off the alcohol, would it be selfish to wake her...?'

She took a deep breath, she knocked gently on the door; small echoes rasped through the halls. She winced at the small noise.

@Nanax

(Omg what do you want me to do without feeling guilty? xD )

Aiden got up and walked into his room and changed into his pajamas and grabbed an extra loose t-shirt and went back into Ahri's room. He made her sit up and took off her revealing dress and put on his shirt on her because he was secretly into those style. He blushed slightly. She's so cute... Knowing how uncomfortable it is to wear bras, he took it off her and hung it on the door knob. "Sweet dreams.... He kissed her forehead and went to turn off the lights. He went back and tucked her in as someone knocked on the door. He walked over and opened the door softly. "Sorry... Ahri is sleeping at the moment." Aiden said as he tried to block the lights from hitting Ahri's face.

xMellowmint said:
(Omg what do you want me to do without feeling guilty? xD )
Aiden got up and walked into his room and changed into his pajamas and grabbed an extra loose t-shirt and went back into Ahri's room. He made her sit up and took off his revealing dress and put on his shirt on her because he was secretly into those style. He blushed slightly. She's so cute... Knowing how uncomfortable it is to wear bras, he took it off her and hung it on the door knob. "Sweet dreams.... He kissed her forehead and went to turn off the lights. He went back and tucked her in as someone knocked on the door. He turned the lights back on and opened the door softly. "Sorry... Ahri is sleeping at the moment." He whispered.
(omfg xD )

Ahri's is STILL SLEEPING (dang this girl likes to sleep) and vulnerable

"It's not a problem." He replied while his hair blew in the wind. Each strand doing it's own dance.

-=(Clare Star - Outside Ahri's Room)=-

"I thought so." Clare rubbed the back of her neck, "I like your pajamas... I'm just gonna... Yeah." Clare shrugged and looked down the hall; her bedroom sat towards the middle.

Clare took one last longing look at Aiden, she then started walking down the hall, she shoved her hands into her pockets.

She set her fingertips on the cold knob, she swung the door open and gently closed the door. She'd sleep but nightmares lately made it hard.

Clare sat on her bed, just looking around her room, her mind was trying to slow down from the fast paced thoughts.

@xMellowmint

Users who are viewing this thread

Back