• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Mythical Creatures Under One Roof

Do you want it to be summer time?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
xMellowmint said:
(Have fun waking up with a hang over xD )
(Gotta get that Advil xD )

"Not that much. It's just a couple of more corners to turn and then we are basically there." He explained as they turned yet another corner.

Goldencurls said:
-=(Clare Star - Outside Ahri's Room)=-

"I thought so." Clare rubbed the back of her neck, "I like your pajamas... I'm just gonna... Yeah." Clare shrugged and looked down the hall; her bedroom sat towards the middle.

Clare took one last longing look at Aiden, she then started walking down the hall, she shoved her hands into her pockets.

She set her fingertips on the cold knob, she swung the door open and gently closed the door. She'd sleep but nightmares lately made it hard.

Clare sat on her bed, just looking around her room, her mind was trying to slow down from the fast paced thoughts.

@xMellowmint
(DO YOu like Aiden?? LOVE TRIANGLE))

Goldencurls said:
-=(Clare Star - Outside Ahri's Room)=-

"I thought so." Clare rubbed the back of her neck, "I like your pajamas... I'm just gonna... Yeah." Clare shrugged and looked down the hall; her bedroom sat towards the middle.

Clare took one last longing look at Aiden, she then started walking down the hall, she shoved her hands into her pockets.

She set her fingertips on the cold knob, she swung the door open and gently closed the door. She'd sleep but nightmares lately made it hard.

Clare sat on her bed, just looking around her room, her mind was trying to slow down from the fast paced thoughts.

@xMellowmint
Aiden closed the door behind him softly and followed her. He didn't have anyone to talk to but why not talk to her? He jogged up to her room and knocked on the door softly. "Hey... I'm kinda lonely, mind if I come in so we can talk?"

Pyka the Pikachu]Oz facepalm himself "[B][COLOR=#ff4d4d]That's booze Sarah you are drunk..[/COLOR][/B]." Oz said as he let out a sigh [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/10745-unwantedtruth/ said:
@UnwantedTruth[/URL]
Sarah turned the bottle's label towards her and squinted at the words. "Oh..." she mumbled. She then looked up at Oz. "Well wad arr ya waiden fer? Let'z go folow the yeller road, Oz!" she said with a smile.

He glanced at her for a second. "Not really. Like I said earlier I am more of an out caster. Someone forgotten. Then again I have remind people everyday of my existence." He sighed and turned the final corner. The house was just down the street now.

Oz sighs "Fine let's go to this yellow road you are talking about" He said as he put Sarah on his back as he let out a sigh as he hold Sarah's legs as he started to walk out the bar until suddenly a man stopped Oz and Sarah from exiting the door which was the man that gave Sarah the booze bottle

@UnwantedTruth

Last edited by a moderator:
-=(Clare Star - Clare's Room)=-

Clare jumped when she heard a knock at her door, she stood up and listened; Aiden's voice was heard from the other side.

Clare opened her door, she was hesitant when Aiden asked to come in but she quickly nodded. She looked at her room, it was tidy for it was practically untouched. Only her bed looked noticeable different; her knapsack and purple bracelet hung off the side of the bed.

Clare motioned with her hands to a welcoming gesture but it was unsure; when she first came here she was pretty confident. Now? Now, was different from then.

@xMellowmint

She made a point. He has always been alone and hardly talks to anyone. So he could be shy. "Thats true I guess.. But everyone that I try and get close to ends up being hurt."

Goldencurls said:
-=(Clare Star - Clare's Room)=-

Clare jumped when she heard a knock at her door, she stood up and listened; Aiden's voice was heard from the other side.

Clare opened her door, she was hesitant when Aiden asked to come in but she quickly nodded. She looked at her room, it was tidy for it was practically untouched. Only her bed looked noticeable different; her knapsack and purple bracelet hung off the side of the bed.

Clare motioned with her hands to a welcoming gesture but it was unsure; when she first came here she was pretty confident. Now? Now, was different from then.

@xMellowmint
Aiden smiled. "Thank you..." He walked in and turned his direction towards her. "Your name is Clare... correct?" He chuckled charmingly. "Did you need to tell Ahri something? If you have something, you can tell me. I'll pass the message over to her." He sat down on the edge of the bed and patted it beside him. "Come on, I don't bite. No need to be so distant from me."

Pyka the Pikachu]Oz sighs "[B][COLOR=#ff0000]Fine let's go to this yellow road you are talking about[/COLOR][/B]" He said as he put Sarah on his back as he let out a sigh as he hold Sarah's legs as he started to walk out the bar until suddenly a man stopped Oz and Sarah from exiting the door which was the man that gave Sarah the booze bottle [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/10745-unwantedtruth/ said:
@UnwantedTruth[/URL]
Sarah, who was now on Oz's back, looked at the guy who gave her the alcohol. "Potion guy! Thant stuufff wasn't Cooca coola, juzt zo you know.." she said, pointing at the man.

Oz looks at the guy "So he's the one who gave you the booze huh" Oz said as he observe the guy "Sarah you need to learn not to take stuff from strangers especially one's like this guy right here" He pointed at the guy

@UnwantedTruth

"It happens to anyone who gets to close." 'Because people can't get close to Death' He thought those last parts. He did not want to tell her that he was The Grim Reaper for some reason. He felt like it would make her hate him. But he should not feel that way. He has no such emotion.

Pyka the Pikachu]Oz looks at the guy "[B][COLOR=#ff4d4d]So he's the one who gave you the booze huh[/COLOR][/B]" Oz said as he observe the guy "[B][COLOR=#ff4d4d]Sarah you need to learn not to take stuff from strangers especially one's like this guy right here[/COLOR][/B]" He pointed at the guy [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/10745-unwantedtruth/ said:
@UnwantedTruth[/URL]
Sarah giggled. "But he called me cutie...and said it was coca cola!" she said, placing her head on Oz's shoulder as he gave her the piggy back ride. "Let'z just gett back home too Kansas..." she mumbled.

VampiresRule said:
(Whats going on in the rp??)
(Uh. All of the girls went to a club and the guys are bring them home :) )

She walked walked downstairs and saw more people 'really wow' she was in her human form she liked it better she leaned agenst a wall with her head down

"F-Fine..." He said as he walk past the guy and left the bar as he started walking down the sidewalk to the house. On the way there Oz sigh "So did you had fun..." Oz asked Sarah as he keeps walking

@UnwantedTruth

Pyka the Pikachu]"[B][COLOR=#ff4d4d]F-Fine...[/COLOR][/B]" He said as he walk past the guy and left the bar as he started walking down the sidewalk to the house. On the way there Oz sigh "[B][COLOR=#ff4d4d]So did you had fun...[/COLOR][/B]" Oz asked Sarah as he keeps walking [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/10745-unwantedtruth/ said:
@UnwantedTruth[/URL]
Sarah eyes were staring at the sky. When Oz asked his question, she replied with, "Have you ever wondered if the stars have pet plants too?"

Ahri doesn't dream often, but she's been having a nightmare. It was an reenactment of what happened at the club. She finally opened her eyes and laid there for a minute, thinking over what happened. She couldn't go back to sleep, especially with the terrible hangover she was having, even though it was near midnight.

She got out of bed and turned on her stereo, which starts playing Hurtful by Shin JiHoon. She lets it play softly and walks out of her room, leaving her door open. She finds her bra she was wearing earlier on her door knob. Her faces starts to turn red again and thinks of all the possible scenarios that could've happened when Aiden stayed over in her room. She notices the T-Shirt she was wearing, it was too big to be hers. She quickly covers her chest. She runs down the hall way towards the bathroom. She turned the lights on and sat on the toilet, thinking of all the things that could've happened.

[media]

[/media]
@AnyoneInTheHouse:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back