• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Mythical Creatures Under One Roof

Do you want it to be summer time?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
"Hmmm?" Oz said as he stops and looks up at the sky "Well do you believe that stars have pet plants?" Oz asked Sarah with a raised eyebrow

"Well when you have been alone since the Dawn of Life it kind of gets into your system." He said as they reached the outside of the house. He unlocked the door with a spare key he had taken and twisted the knob to open it.

@KpopSenpai

Ahri hopes off of the toliet seat and gets herself together before leaving the bathroom. She turns the light off and heads downstairs to find Ai and Mayhem at the door way. "You guys JUST came home?" She asks drowsily. She grabs a bottle water from the firdge and goes back upstairs. Her head stairs to spin from the hangover and then psses out on the hallway floor, leaving a loud thump.

@Kippers @xMellowmint @KpopSenpai @Goldencurls

"You're thinking negatively." Ai said. "Stop thinking that way. It will get better." She said. "Anyways, thanks. Also, when I said you were cute, I really meant it." She said then flashed him a smile. Ai went to get her bags so she could go up to her room.

@Kippers

xMellowmint said:
Aiden smiled. "Thank you..." He walked in and turned his direction towards her. "Your name is Clare... correct?" He chuckled charmingly. "Did you need to tell Ahri something? If you have something, you can tell me. I'll pass the message over to her." He sat down on the edge of the bed and patted it beside him. "Come on, I don't bite. No need to be so distant from me."
-=(Clare Star - Clare's Room)=-

Clare looked at the boy, "Yeah, you're Adien, right?" Clare sat down next to Aiden, unsure of what to say. "Well, I s'ppose I just wanted to get closer to Ahri? Guess I was just feeling a bit lonely... Heh." Clare tapped a beat on her knees, she fixed her eyes on the carpet.

"A lot's just been going on. I'm sorry if I interrupted you from sleep..." Clare sighed, her mind switched over to the nightmares she's been having. She could feel her heartbeat accelerate and the hairs on the back of her neck rise.

@xMellowmint

[QUOTE="Pyka the Pikachu]"Hmmm?" Oz said as he stops and looks up at the sky "Well do you believe that stars have pet plants?" Oz asked Sarah with a raised eyebrow

[/QUOTE]
Sarah pointed at the sky. "I thing that summm ov them are..." she said with a smile.

Goldencurls said:

Clare looked at the boy, "Yeah, you're Adien, right?" Clare sat down next to Aiden, unsure of what to say. "Well, I s'ppose I just wanted to get closer to Ahri? Guess I was just feeling a bit lonely... Heh." Clare tapped a beat on her knees, she fixed her eyes on the carpet.

"A lot's just been going on. I'm sorry if I interrupted you from sleep..." Clare sighed, her mind switched over to the nightmares she's been having. She could feel her heartbeat accelerate and the hairs on the back of her neck rise.

@Nanax

xMellowmint said:
Aiden shook his head no. "I wasn't asleep so you're fine.... What about you what are you doing up this la--" Aiden stopped his sentence as he heard a thud. "I'm gonna check what happened..." He got up and walked out, finding Ahri on the floor. He rolled his eyes and picked her up once again. "Sorry Claire... I gotta take care of this alcoholic... Unless you wanna join, that'll be cool so our conversation won't end."
@Nanax
Goldencurls said:

@xMellowmint
Ahri feels someone's arms behind her back and under her knees. She slowly opens her eyes and her blurry vision only allows to see someone with red hair and masculine facial features. "Who are you?" She asks as she squints to figure out his face.

xMellowmint said:
Aiden shook his head no. "I wasn't asleep so you're fine.... What about you what are you doing up this la--" Aiden stopped his sentence as he heard a thud. "I'm gonna check what happened..." He got up and walked out, finding Ahri on the floor. He rolled his eyes and picked her up once again. "Sorry Claire... I gotta take care of this alcoholic... Unless you wanna join, that'll be cool so our conversation won't end."
@Nanax
-=(Clare Star - Folling Aiden Like a Lost Puppy)=-

Clare nodded and followed Aiden, she looked at Ahri, sympathy rose in her chest. "Is she okay? Did she hit her head?" 'Great, Ahri could've just gotten brain damage. If I didn't knock Aiden would've been there for Ahri and then she would've have done stupid drunk things.'

Guilt crossed over Clare's face, she smiled weakly. She wrapped her arms around herself, her eyes looked at the decorations in the hallway.

@xMellowmint

[QUOTE="Pyka the Pikachu]"Well if you believe they do have pet plants, I believe you" Oz said as he gives her a smile and resume walking

[/QUOTE]
"If I wer a ztar, I'd name my plant Stary!" she said, clinging onto Oz.

Pyka the Pikachu]Oz slightly blush "[B][COLOR=#ff4d4d]Cool...[/COLOR][/B]" Oz said as they slowly made it back to the house "[B][COLOR=#ff4d4d]We're here[/COLOR][/B]" Oz said as he open the front door [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/10745-unwantedtruth/ said:
@UnwantedTruth[/URL]
Sarah reached her arm out to the door and knocked. "Guys! We're home!" she yelled with a big smile.

Goldencurls said:
-=(Clare Star - Folling Aiden Like a Lost Puppy)=-

Clare nodded and followed Aiden, she looked at Ahri, sympathy rose in her chest. "Is she okay? Did she hit her head?" 'Great, Ahri could've just gotten brain damage. If I didn't knock Aiden would've been there for Ahri and then she would've have done stupid drunk things.'

Guilt crossed over Clare's face, she smiled weakly. She wrapped her arms around herself, her eyes looked at the decorations in the hallway.

@xMellowmint
"No need to be upset darling. Ahri does this all the time. She isn't gonna get hurt so turn that frown upside downnn" Aiden chuckled as she placed Ahri back in her bed and invited Clare inside as well. He turned the stereo back on low and put on his glasses

He felt kinda embarrassed when she said that she meant what she said about him being cute. "T-thanks." He replied. 'Why am I stuttering dammit?' he thought and climbed the stairs to go back to his room where he would sleep for the rest of the night.

xMellowmint said:
"No need to be upset darling. Ahri does this all the time. She isn't gonna get hurt so turn that frown upside downnn" Aiden chuckled as she placed Ahri back in her bed and invited Clare inside as well. He turned the stereo back on low and put on his glasses
-=(Clare Star - Ahri's Room)=-

Clare looked around the room, she looked at Aiden. She smiled warmly, curiosity peeked at her as she glanced at Aiden's glasses.

"So, uh... How well can you see
without your glasses?" Clare tried to stay off the topic of why she was still up. She stood awkwardly in the middle of the room; nervously clenching and unclenching the hem of her shirt.

@xMellowmint

Goldencurls said:

Clare looked around the room, she looked at Aiden. She smiled warmly, curiosity peeked at her as she glanced at Aiden's glasses.

"So, uh... How well can you see
without your glasses?" Clare tried to stay off the topic of why she was still up. She stood awkwardly in the middle of the room; nervously clenching and unclenching the hem of her shirt.

@xMellowmint
"I'm near sighed so I can only see things that are close up. I wear my glasses mainly for the looks or because I need to see. It's not that terrible but enough that it annoys you that you can't see thighs clearly like looking at a tree 25 feet away." Aiden chuckled. "Do you like guys with glasses?"

Sarah then frowned. "Doo I hafta? I want more of thad potion." she whined, pushing the side of her had against the side of Oz's head. "Pweaze?" she asked with a pouty face.

xMellowmint said:
"I'm near sighed so I can only see things that are close up. I wear my glasses mainly for the looks or because I need to see. It's not that terrible but enough that it annoys you that you can't see thighs clearly like looking at a tree 25 feet away." Aiden chuckled. "Do you like guys with glasses?"

Clare blushed at the question; she decided the wall looked interesting. "Oh, well, I don't judge people too much on their looks. If I like someone it depends what's behind those glasses." Clare chirped; sort of half heartedly.

Clare rubbed her arm, her heartbeat for some reason was
still beating faster than normal; and her thoughts weren't stuck on nightmares.

@xMellowmint

Day 2

7:00 am

Ahri wakes with a massive headache. She noticed that she was still wearing Aiden's shirt. Before walking out of her room, she puts a bra on and heads towards the bathroom. She brushes her teeth, does her hair and makeup. she soon realized that it's Monday , first day of school for everyone. She runs down the halls screaming "EVERYONE GET UP. NOWWWWWW"

@everyone

-=(Clare Star - Clare's Bedroom)=-

"What's going on?!" Clare yells from inside her room; she fell out of bed on the call from Ahri. She scrambles into the hallway, sliding on the cold floors. "What happened?!"

@Nanax

"SCHOOL WE HAVE SCHOOL"

@everyone

Mayhem was already awake. He had gotten up earlier then everyone else and made his bed, got dressed for school, cleaned up any extra mess in his room and eaten his breakfast. He is currently watching T.V in his room on the horror side whilst waiting for the right moment so hat he could fade or teleport to school.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back