• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Mythical Creatures Under One Roof

Do you want it to be summer time?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
He reached the last flight of stairs. He was thinking about all the different things he could do in school since he never attended one. All of his knowledge was formed into him so he has always been the same. Suddenly he tripped over his own shoe and found himself tumbling down the stairs smacking into walls and hitting his head in different places. Once he reached the bottom he was sprawled out on his back twitching. "I'm pretty sure if this was a video game.. The "WASTED" Sign would pop up right about now." He spoke to himself with a painful groan.

After Sarah finished her cereal and did the dishes, before walking up the stairs back to her room. She grabbed her back pack and replaced all the things currently in it (clothes, tiny tools, ect.) with things for school. She than held it on her back and walked back out into the hall, pulling uncomfortably on the uniform's short skirt. Her eyes went wide as the realization of school hit her. Her tired frown turned into a giant grin. "We're going to school! Do you guys know what this means?! We get to make new friends!" she yelled jumping up and down excitedly.

xMellowmint said:
Aiden got up with Ahri still wrapped around his arm. He adjusted her so that he was sitting on his lap. He took off his shirt. "Do you mind if you get my uniform please...?" He yawned as he scratched his head and put on his glasses.
Ahri got up from his lap and grabbed his uniform and tosses it at him. "Hurry up. I'm driving" she walks out of the room and opens Oz's door. "Get up!"

@Pyka the Pikachu

Nanax said:
Ahri got up from his lap and grabbed his uniform and tosses it at him. "Hurry up. I'm driving" she walks out of the room and opens Oz's door. "Get up!"
@Pyka the Pikachu
Aiden sighed as he brushed his teeth real quickly. Washing his face and then drying it, he walked back into his uniform to put on the uniform, zipping up his pants and tightening his tie. He grabbed his bag and carried with his left shoulder. "Shot gun!" He yawned as he walked down the stairs.

Sarah, having regained her happiness from the thought of making new friends, hopped down the stairs cheerfully. She exited the house and slid into the backseat of the car.

All too quickly, Lydia's head swung around at a thunderous sound, though it proved only to be somebody that had toppled down a flight of stairs. Her eyebrows quickly sprung up, though after a moment she hid her surprise. At the very least, now she knew that the place wasn't barren. She approached the person who fell in a crumpled heap and muttered something about being 'wasted,' then with the kind of decisive and brisk voice, addressed him,

'Are you alright?' She paused to glance at the flight of stairs, one that extended far beyond the small flights that she was accustomed to.

'A harsh fall to take, that seems.' Glancing back down at the person, she extended her hand to help them to their feet.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Pyka the Pikachu]Oz was still sound asleep as he hovers around the room mumbling "5-5 more minutes...."

[/QUOTE]
xMellowmint said:
Aiden sighed as he brushed his teeth real quickly. Washing his face and then drying it, he walked back into his uniform to put on the uniform, zipping up his pants and tightening his tie. He grabbed his bag and carried with his left shoulder. "Shot gun!" He yawned as he walked down the stairs.
"Oz...Don't make me get you up like I did with Aiden." She leaves the Oz's door open and turns all of his lights on. She walks away and goes down the stairs. She forgets her bag in her room and her phone. "AIDEN. CAN YOU GET MY BAG AND PHONE?" She shouts

His hair was now all ruffled up and he looked like a bigger mess than when he first got dressed. He held his head from the pain it had to endure whilst falling down. "Ow.." He muttered with his eyes closed. He opened them to the sound of someones voice and nodded when she asked him if he was alright. "Yea. I'd probably have broken bones everywhere if I was a human."

He sat up a little and realized he had the gloves on that protected people from Deaths Touch so he did not have to worry about injuring her. He hesitated for the moment not because of her but because he had never really had help. He took her hand and pulled himself up. His back and upper body clicked as he straightened. "
Thanks for that." He said and rubbed the back of his head again.

Ai got out of the shower. She changed then put her hair up in a pony tail. Ai got in her car, not bothering for breakfast. Ai wasn't worried about friends. Her apperance just made everyone know she's the queen of the school. Sure enough she was right, because when she walked in, everyone stared in awe.

Ahri notices Oz is still not awake. She runs up to his room and opens the door. She turns his stereo on really loud to 100% and plays heavy metal

@Pyka the Pikachu

Pyka the Pikachu]Oz suddenly woke up and fell hard to the ground "[B][COLOR=#ff4d4d]O-Ow[/COLOR][/B]" [/QUOTE] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/26602-xmellowmint/ said:
@xMellowmint[/URL]
"Be glad I didn't wake u up like I did with Aiden." Ahri walks out and into the bathroom, leaving the door open. She allowed her red curly hair down. She touches up on her winged eyeliner and her lip gloss.

Nanax said:
@xMellowmint
"Be glad I didn't wake u up like I did with Aiden." Ahri walks out and into the bathroom, leaving the door open. She allowed her red curly hair down. She touches up on her winged eyeliner and her lip gloss.
Aiden walked into her room and grabbed Ahri's bag. He waited for her by her bathroom door. "Not this..." Aiden rolled his eyes. "We're gonna be late because of your stupid makeup"

xMellowmint said:
Aiden walked into her room and grabbed Ahri's bag. He waited for her by her bathroom door. "Not this..." Aiden rolled his eyes. "We're gonna be late because of your stupid makeup"
"Um no..Because I don't need breakfast and I'm done, it's called touch up." Ahri grabbed her bag from Aiden. "Thanks." She pulls his tie and heads downstairs

Nanax said:
"Um no..Because I don't need breakfast and I'm done, it's called touch up." Ahri grabbed her bag from Aiden. "Thanks." She pulls his tie and heads downstairs
Aiden was being dragged around by Ahri from the tie as if it was a leash. Aiden rolled his eyes and lifted up Ahri from behind. "I'd rather carry you than you drag me around."

xMellowmint said:
Aiden was being dragged around by Ahri from the tie as if it was a leash. Aiden rolled his eyes and lifted up Ahri from behind. "I'd rather carry you than you drag me around."
"Fine..." Ahri gave in and let him carry her. "Everybody, car, now!" She told everyone

@everyone

Nanax said:
"Fine..." Ahri gave in and let him carry her. "Everybody, car, now!" She told everyone
@everyone
Aiden smiled as he gladfully carried Ahri to the car and put her down gently. "The ride wasn't for free." He put his hand out. "Now you owe me two bucks."

"I'll meet you there." He said and vanished within the blink of an eye. He knows the area well now from the few walks that he had done yesterday. He appeared in a dark ally way just near the school so no one would see a random person come out of no where. He walked out of the ally and sighed as he saw the building. He clutched his bag firmly and began to walk towards the entrance. Without a doubt people were watching and judging him just by his looks. "Ugh.. Humans." He muttered.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back